not Gandalf...

a clue...

human. That's all I'm saying for now.

Neil Gaiman
Old 12-19-2004, 08:30 PM   #1267
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Imrahil?

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 12-19-2004, 09:02 PM   #1268
Elemmírë
avocatus diaboli

Yep. Your turn.

Neil Gaiman
Old 12-19-2004, 09:41 PM   #1269
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"M_ / d_e_ / t_n_e_ / l_t_l_ / f_o_s, / _v_r_t_i_g / _o_ / h_v_, / a_d / _v_r_t_i_g / _o_ / k_o_, / w_l_ / b_ / g_t / _u_ / o_ / y_u / _n / _u_ / t_m_: / e_e_y_h_n_! / Y_u'_l / _i_h / _h_r_ / w_s / _o_e / _h_t / _o_ / c_u_d / _e_l / _o / _a_i_f_ / t_e / _u_s_i_n_r, / _n_e_d / _o_ / w_l_: / q_i_e / _o_n. / _e / _h_n'_ / h_r_y / _h_ / e_q_i_y. / _h / _e_r / _o! / _h_t / _o / _o_ / t_i_k / _o_'v_ / b_e_ / k_p_ / a_i_e / _o_? / M_ / d_a_ / l_t_l_ / f_l_o_s, / p_e_s_ / b_l_e_v_ / m_ / w_e_ / I / _a_ / t_a_ / i_ / w_s / _o_ / o_t / _f / k_n_n_s_: / t_a_'s / _o_ / e_e_ / o_e / _f / _g_ú_k'_ / f_u_t_."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 12-19-2004, 09:58 PM   #1270
Elemmírë
avocatus diaboli

"My / d_e_ / t_n_e_ / little fools, everything you have, and everything you know, will be got out of you in due time: everything! You'll wish there was more that you could tell to satisfy the questioner, / _n_e_d / you will: quite soon. We _h_n't hurry the enquiry. / _h / _e_r / _o! / What do you think you've been kept alive for? My dear little fellows, please believe me when I say that it was not out of kindness: that's not even one of / _g_ú_k's / faults."

Can't remember the names!

Neil Gaiman

Last edited by Elemmírë : 12-19-2004 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:02 PM   #1271
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

good so far... except Questioner is capitalized...

Old 12-19-2004, 10:06 PM   #1272
Elemmírë
avocatus diaboli

"My / d_e_ / t_n_e_ / little fools, everything you have, and everything you know, will be got out of you in due time: everything! You'll wish there was more that you could tell to satisfy the questioner, / _n_e_d / you will: quite soon. We shan't hurry the enquiry. / _h / _e_r / _o! / What do you think you've been kept alive for? My dear little fellows, please believe me when I say that it was not out of kindness: that's not even one of / _g_ú_k's / faults."

I pressed edit instead of quote...

How did I forget shan't before?

Neil Gaiman
Old 12-19-2004, 10:06 PM   #1273
Count Comfect
Word Santa Claus

/ _h / _e_r / _o! = Oh dear no
Old 12-19-2004, 10:17 PM   #1274
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

yep to "shan't" and "Oh dear no"

Old 12-19-2004, 10:24 PM   #1275
Elemmírë
avocatus diaboli

third word "tender"

second word... ... can't be dear...

Neil Gaiman
Old 12-19-2004, 10:28 PM   #1276
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Ooopsies... it is dear... sorry.... typo.

And the other one is tender

Old 12-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #1277
Elemmírë
avocatus diaboli

"My dear tender little fools, everything you have, and everything you know, will be got out of you in due time: everything! You'll wish there was more that you could tell to satisfy the Questioner, indeed you will: quite soon. We shan't hurry the enquiry. Oh dear no! What do you think you've been kept alive for? My dear little fellows, please believe me when I say that it was not out of kindness: that's not even one of / _g_ú_k's / faults."

Everything but the orkish names...

Neil Gaiman

Last edited by Elemmírë : 12-19-2004 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:34 PM   #1278
Count Comfect
Word Santa Claus

I thought it was Uglúk's, but... that doesn't fit. Hmm...
Old 12-19-2004, 10:34 PM   #1279
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Aye, so far so good.

Old 12-19-2004, 10:35 PM   #1280
Elemmírë
avocatus diaboli

I thought it was Uglúk too... ah well... I guess the only "orkish" names I really know are Dungalef and Nereb...

Neil Gaiman
Closed Thread