Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2006, 01:28 PM   #101
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Speaking of reading, Spock, the 9/11 Commission published a report. It is online. Anyone can read it. Then you'll correct a few errors above.
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:36 PM   #102
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

...sigh....some on this board wish to nit pick and quarrel over nothing and semantics.....I've read the report...I did NOT comment on the report....my post concerned those living within the countries they attack.....

please keep to the rules and keep the posting pertaining to the subject not trying to inflame attitudes of others.

Last edited by Spock : 07-19-2006 at 01:38 PM.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:18 PM   #103
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Without trying to be snide; you must have a good comprehension of English to understand my posts.

9/11, 7/11, etc. etc. London, Canada, Miami.......all were perpetrated by those living within the country and not willing to embrace the very ideals that the country had.
Likewise, in Europe and Scandanavia the biggest problem (see above for confirmation) is the extensive immigration of Muslims and their refusal to obey the laws of the country that took them in. In fact in some countries their spokespeople have already said they would not obey anything other than Islamic law.

That practice eats away at the social fabric and thus the entire society of the country.
I think you are quite insane spock, or a CIA agent. I see you have not even refurred to any of the articles and videos, especially the short rumsfeld video I posted here. I donot believe you are this niave. So, again what do you say to the rumsfeld video, coward. Matter of fact, here is a link to "Loose change," a documentary about who really is behind 9/11; made by soldiers who whent ot iraq and saw first hand the government fabrications and lies. Are they unamerican too, because they want to save the country from a facist dictatorship takeoever?

http://www.loosechange911.com/

You dare talk about hate, when all you do is spew your hate filled ignorant comments about people you know nothing about. They are not animals you know. Again what do you say to the rumsfeld video, coward. When is 9/11 thread going to be reopened so I can give you the full measure of evidence.

Ecclesiasticus 2:1-5
1 My son, if thou come to serve the Lord, prepare thy soul for temptation...
...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 07-19-2006 at 04:09 PM.
The Telcontarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:37 PM   #104
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfhelm
Speaking of reading, Spock, the 9/11 Commission published a report. It is online. Anyone can read it. Then you'll correct a few errors above.
9/11 commision was simply a white wash; a couple key proofs:

1) They did not mention that WTC building 7 fell, nor did they give an explanation why. It was not even hit by a plane, yet it fell straight down into it's foot print?

2) They did not even enter the testimony of William Rodriguez who was the genitor of the WTC north tower, who saved many lives when even fire fighters refused to continue. He stated that he heard bombs going off in the buildings and none of this was entered into the white wash commision's report. Link below
http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/300306walter.htm

Listen, you are not doing me any favors. You don't believe then don't, what ever happens to you and your families, know that you deserve it. I guess the bayer video, which talked about how bayer sold to europe and other contries AIDS infected vaccines is a lie as well.

...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Old 07-19-2006, 04:16 PM   #105
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Y'all have access to my email address if you should wish to contact me. Some people need to be banned, and some people need to use their keys more judiciously.

cya l8r
Old 07-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #106
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

This topic is closed pending administrative review.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #107
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Administrative Warning

Much of what I have read in this thread seems to be intelligent debate, and some seems to be flamebait. As for the latter, there is no room for it in this thread, in this forum, or on this board. The rules are clear and if any have forgotten them, I suggest you re-aquaint yourselves with them.

I am re-opening this thread and expect an on topic, intelligent discussion from all participants. Any further violations of the rules will result in the permanent closure of the thread and other possible action for the violation.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:34 PM   #108
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Golden Hair
Administrative Warning

Much of what I have read in this thread seems to be intelligent debate, and some seems to be flamebait. As for the latter, there is no room for it in this thread, in this forum, or on this board. The rules are clear and if any have forgotten them, I suggest you re-aquaint yourselves with them.

I am re-opening this thread and expect an on topic, intelligent discussion from all participants. Any further violations of the rules will result in the permanent closure of the thread and other possible action for the violation.
...*rubs hands together*

Thank you SGH, as always. Your beauty would knock out the "other side" in any war...

Back to seriousness, did anyone read the Cal Thomas column yesterday?

Well, in his humble opinion, he thinks we ought to recognize "the temper of the times", and that this could be WWIII in no time.

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:14 AM   #109
The Telcontarion

More supporters for "conspiracy theories."

Lou dobbs doesn't believe the government:

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...dobbs_911.html

Old 08-13-2006, 11:24 AM   #110
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Dobbs is another Clinton New Newtork reporter. A few truck loads of sand are needed to sort through what he perceives as truth.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #111
The Telcontarion

Clinton and bush are on the same side, it's only people like you who think that there really is democrats and republicans or even that there is black or white people.

But I have come to believe you know full well what I am talking about. I guess the rumsfeld video is some kind of spin on the truth as well.

Old 08-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #112
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telcontarion
Clinton and bush are on the same side, it's only people like you who think that there really is democrats and republicans or even that there is black or white people.

Gee, let's see; there IS a Republican Party, there IS a Democratic Party. There ARE Black people (even latte, cream, and moca ), and there are WHITE people (even, cream, pale and anemic) .....so I guess we MUSTagree you're either smoking the wrong brand or someone has spiked your kool aid (maybe the government)

Last edited by Spock : 08-13-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:46 PM   #113
The Telcontarion

Yeah and the rumsfeld video; you always leave that one out hey, figures.

Race is a an idea, not reality.

In brazil the people believe that you can have several different races from the same mother, all depending on the complexion of the skin; one kid can be white, the other black. That's just a figment of the imagination.

In africa there are light native africans such as the bush man and there are others with dark skin among which could have kinky hair while others have straight hair like indians, yet they all remain black africans. Even in europe you have the blonde northern people historically (my swedish friend told me) look down on those dark haired southern europians - I can't remember what the term was that they used to call these dark haired people. anyway, it is all rediculous, period.

Old 08-14-2006, 03:03 AM   #114
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
WHAT?!

Reality what a concept.

......Repeat after me, goosefraba. .......
Old 08-14-2006, 01:10 PM   #115
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

for video fans with DSL or HS connections

Try this one for some eye opening information.

http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp
Old 08-14-2006, 01:28 PM   #116
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
More accurately race is an illusion biologically. It doesnt exist. But its very real on a social/psychological level. And really thats what counts in our species.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #117
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

OK, I understand your point.

This site gives current thinking:

http://raceandgenomics.ssrc.org/Lewontin/

......always learning.....

Last edited by Spock : 08-14-2006 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:37 PM   #118
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

There is more genetic variation WITHIN "races" then BETWEEN them. Thats a scientifically varifiable fact. We regard race as skin color. Thats ridiculous considering the enormous variation possibilities of phenotypic expression in humans. But we are programed to notice stuff like that so the illusion of race persists.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:52 PM   #119
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Yep that's why the world has had slavery for centuries and you've had apartheid for decades.

It doesn't make it right but it does reflect perceived reality by the mass of society.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:52 PM   #120
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Rex
More accurately race is an illusion biologically. It doesnt exist. But its very real on a social/psychological level. And really thats what counts in our species.
I would say there is no illusion of race at all. I say that people get used to each other and or they don't, and on a whole scale of levels.

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote