Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2002, 09:19 PM   #101
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi morphed quickly into a huge black mare, swiftly following the girl. The day was about to break over the horizon, and all could be lost if she went back to the high powers.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 09:25 PM   #102
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I stoped expecting to see Alasse galloping towards me, but instead I saw a Black Mare resemblying Namarie coming towards us. I brought out my staff; just in case.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-29-2002 at 09:26 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 09:37 PM   #103
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi mentally laughed, there was no way the women could no it was her or even be suspiscious so she galloped next to her, putting on the air of a friendly mare, which she took to immediately, Indi could sense she was at great ease indeed.

Old 11-29-2002, 09:40 PM   #104
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I looked at the Mare, thinking that everything would be fine, but then Nenya caught my eye. it was glowing brightly, and was very warm, almost painfully. Namarie screamed and reared. she threw me off her back and ran towards the woods.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-29-2002, 09:52 PM   #105
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi changed drastically, into her human form before the women could get up, she held a spear she had taken from her other brother and pressed it upon her neck, her shadow grew tall threatening "why would you torture my people so unless you have another motive?" She asked in a deadly whisper, tears forming in her wide eyes when she thought of all those who could be slaughtered because of her if she made a mistake. If she made another mistake.

Old 11-29-2002, 09:57 PM   #106
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

the 'mare' changed back into the girl and she put a spear to my neck. "What do you mean?" I asked, knowing perfectly what she meant. "I did not torture your people."
Old 11-29-2002, 10:04 PM   #107
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi seeing the lie in her eyes pressed the spear hard enough into the girls neck to drawn a single drop of blood, "Speak now."

Old 11-29-2002, 10:07 PM   #108
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

" as I said before, I did not torture your people. I do not have any motive for hurting your people."
Old 11-29-2002, 10:13 PM   #109
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"You continue to play coy! You will not tell me what you are here for, or who sent you. But don't you agree it is HIGHLY suspiscious that you would follow me and my pack to the very place I told you not to? What is it with you? Are you stupid, or are you from another planet!" She yelled sarcastically.

Old 11-29-2002, 10:17 PM   #110
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"I am from another planet! "
Old 11-29-2002, 10:20 PM   #111
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"You are the craziest most suicidal person I ahev ever met!" She yelled, letting the women stand, who quickly dusted herself off. Indi glared at her less obstrusively, she asked jokingly, "So what planet ARE you from?"

She was however not ready for the answer she would get.

Old 11-29-2002, 10:44 PM   #112
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"I am from the other dimension in Middle Earth. I was on a quest to find Aragorns heir when I was brought here. What is your name? I am called Losillewen."
Old 11-29-2002, 10:59 PM   #113
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"Oh, just another middle earth huh? Was that all?" she laughed sarcatically, "I am Indilia, Guardian and Keeper, unfortunately."

Old 11-29-2002, 11:03 PM   #114
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I was about to say something when Namarie came out of the trees and ran towards me. she stoped right next to me and looked into my eyes. I understood her, and leaped upon her. "Good bye!" I yelled before Namarie and I galloped away. as soon as we were in the cover of the trees I stoped, dismounted, and looked around. someone was coming.
Old 11-29-2002, 11:17 PM   #115
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indilia turned and fled, in search of the Wise one. She had questions that needed answered and Mithrandir the head of the Istari.

Old 11-29-2002, 11:26 PM   #116
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I again looked around and this time I saw something. a person dressed in black was walking towards me. "Who are you?" I asked patiently.

Black figure #1: "I am your doom."

Losillewen: "for some strange and unkown reason, I think not." I turned invisible, but instead of them not being able to see me, they were now able to see me perfectly. "What are you?"

BF#1: "I am a Ulairi."

Losillewen: "But there are not supposed to be any Ulairi here! How come you?"

BF#1: "That is of no importance, She Elf."

Losillewen: "Ha! it is of tons of importance. "

I then mounted Namarie and rode in the oppsite direction.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-01-2002 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-29-2002, 11:29 PM   #117
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

I could see the sun burning brightly now just over the peak of the hills, supposing that Lollisiwen or whatever was telling the truth, what if there was another middle earth, what was the reason she was here?

She heard a horse hoofs in the distance, a horse that carried a small burden.

Old 11-30-2002, 12:45 PM   #118
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Namarie ran fast, but when I looked back I saw the black figure mount a black horse and follow us. "Noro Lim Namarie!" I wispered in her ear. just then we came out of the forest and I saw Inidillia standing not too far off. I dismounted Namarie and said: "Namarie." She knew what I wanted and sped towards Inidilla. the Ulairi came up to me and got off his horse. "Leave Foul Ulairi." I said, not sure what he would do.

ooc: FYI, Ulairi is another word for ringwraiths.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:01 PM   #119
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: Man I missed a lot in 1 1/2 days! Yes Naa can change forms, but not very often, and he is not a shape shifter, he can just take on his under form. He can become the...er...hobbit, that he origanally is, but doesn't often, and besides, it is very dangerious to do this. So he is from Middle-earth especially considering that hobbits can only come from Middle-earth, and I could go on forever telling you his life storie but I don't have the time.

ic:*Awartha and the warg traveled, not back to the castle, but to another place. A camp of shapshifters...*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 10:17 PM   #120
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: You missed a lot? Me too, Fred.

ic: The moment I heard Losillewen's mind message, I turned to follow her, but I did not go far. Something told me to wait: a feeling that I, and many others, would be doomed if I followed immediately. A wave of pain hit me, greater than any pain I had ever felt -- even when Losillewen had temporarily taken my energy. I tried to cry out, but found I could not. The landscape blurred and faded...and I found myself back in the first dimension of Middle Earth, at the place Losillewen had first disappeared.

What's happening?! After following Losillewen, I should have been trapped in the second dimension. And then I realized what had occurred. I was not truly back. My body was in the second dimension, though my mind was here. I was little more than shadow, a 'spirit,' haunting this place. I had to get back to Losillewen and Awartha, fast!
In desperation, I decided to try to communicate with one of the questors; one of those searching for Aragorn's heir.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote