Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-25-2002, 06:51 PM   #101
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Yes and they'd wheel you straight to the asylum!!!! I wouldn't let my classics teacher anywhere near Middle Earth- she'd probably tell Legolas or Arwen to stop living in a fantasy world!!!! I'd take all of you guys though and we'd have the biggest party the Shire's ever seen. I might just have to take Legolas off to a secluded room of Bag End for a while though LOL!!!! Hey you could bring your dancing Ringwraiths!!!!
No, they wouldn't wheel me to an asylum, you don't know my friends! They all say stranger things than that! As for your party idea: sounds great! I'll get all the Ringwraiths together, also Lurtz and Ugluk, as they weren't bad dancers.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 06:57 PM   #102
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
No, they wouldn't wheel me to an asylum, you don't know my friends! They all say stranger things than that! As for your party idea: sounds great! I'll get all the Ringwraiths together, also Lurtz and Ugluk, as they weren't bad dancers.
Yeah I can just see Lurtz shaking his thang to boogie wonderland and a bit of the old saturday night fever!!!! Do you think Legolas would be my slow dance for the evening!!! ANyone else touches him and I'll be there with a rolled up newspaper and setting my alcoholic computer gremlins on them!!!! Will now dream of partying with Nazgul and smacking Aragorn with a newspaper- better than my classics teacher anyway. Mx
Old 11-25-2002, 07:01 PM   #103
Silverstripe

Quote:
Yeah I can just see Lurtz shaking his thang to boogie wonderland and a bit of the old saturday night fever!!!! Do you think Legolas would be my slow dance for the evening!!! ANyone else touches him and I'll be there with a rolled up newspaper and setting my alcoholic computer gremlins on them!!!! Will now dream of partying with Nazgul and smacking Aragorn with a newspaper- better than my classics teacher anyway. Mx
LOL!

Just another average day...
Old 11-25-2002, 07:05 PM   #104
Miranda

Quote:
LOL!

Just another average day...
You betcha!!! But then again...my days are never average!! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 09:22 AM   #105
Miranda

REVENGE!!!!!!

Dreamt about orcs brutally murdering my classics teacher last night- good ol Lurtz, those obedience classes really paid off. Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 12:17 PM   #106
Silverstripe

So that's why Lurtz wandered off all of a sudden in my latest ME dream!(I borrowed a Nazgul-type black cloack and went riding with the Ringwraiths 'cause one of them had a cold, and then I wouldn't give back the horse In the meantime, Alana and Ugluk capture Legolas.)

I REALLY hope that's not what my subconscious actually wants to do! Well, except the horse part.
Old 11-27-2002, 06:31 PM   #107
Miranda

PANIC!!!!

Quote:
So that's why Lurtz wandered off all of a sudden in my latest ME dream!(I borrowed a Nazgul-type black cloack and went riding with the Ringwraiths 'cause one of them had a cold, and then I wouldn't give back the horse In the meantime, Alana and Ugluk capture Legolas.)

I REALLY hope that's not what my subconscious actually wants to do! Well, except the horse part.
Was Legolas okay?!!!!!! Wouldn't mind riding with the Wraiths myself but elven bare back style nto with all the funny bits and bridles and what not...can you tell I'm not a rider? That's my cousins job. Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 06:38 PM   #108
Charlotte
Sapling

I had the weirdest dream last night, I was talking to my friend Sarah and for some reason she sniffed my fingers, and said, "err, youv'e been cooking roasted vegetable"
and that was it. my dreams never make sense.
love charlotte
xx
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 06:41 PM   #109
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlotte
I had the weirdest dream last night, I was talking to my friend Sarah and for some reason she sniffed my fingers, and said, "err, youv'e been cooking roasted vegetable"
and that was it. my dreams never make sense.
love charlotte
xx
Worried about you now darling!!! For a Mooter you must have Nazgul at obedience training dreams- telepathically sending you on now- enjoy!!! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 06:44 PM   #110
Charlotte
Sapling

and ur the one thats worried..... only kidding sweetie I know LOTR takes up about 50% of your brain, dancing and singing and writing 49.9% and the other 0.1% goes on school. I think Miss Beston knows that too
love charlotte
xx
Old 11-27-2002, 06:46 PM   #111
Miranda

Quote:
and ur the one thats worried..... only kidding sweetie I know LOTR takes up about 50% of your brain, dancing and singing and writing 49.9% and the other 0.1% goes on school. I think Miss Beston knows that too
love charlotte
xx

More like 0.0000000000000000000001% goes on school the rest of the time I'm just Legolas....Legolas....Legolas....Legolas....Elrond (hey Hugo get out of my brain!)...Legolas...Legolas...oh and I forgot, sexy, sexy, sexy Merry!!!!!!!!! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 06:51 PM   #112
Charlotte
Sapling

How can u forget the godliness that it pippin, or strider? Miranda Im ashamed of u!!
Old 11-27-2002, 06:56 PM   #113
Miranda

Quote:
How can u forget the godliness that it pippin, or strider? Miranda Im ashamed of u!!
Oh they're there but hey, a girl can only take so much at once and I'm still reeling from the Elrond intervention!!!! Pippin, Aragorn, Frodo, Boromir, Sam are all as sexy as Merry and Legolas but you know my desperate feelings for my Angel!!!! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 06:58 PM   #114
Charlotte
Sapling

well on that happy note ill leave go 2 visit middle earth..... i mean go 2 sleep. dreams of elves, hobbits and men with big swords (wahey!!) await me. see ya 2moro Miranda, try and get some sleep tonight
xx
Old 11-27-2002, 07:00 PM   #115
Silverstripe

Re: PANIC!!!!

Quote:
Was Legolas okay?!!!!!! Wouldn't mind riding with the Wraiths myself but elven bare back style nto with all the funny bits and bridles and what not...can you tell I'm not a rider? That's my cousins job. Mx
"Was Legolas okay?!" It wasn't like you were planning on hurting your one true love!
Old 11-27-2002, 07:01 PM   #116
Miranda

Quote:
well on that happy note ill leave go 2 visit middle earth..... i mean go 2 sleep. dreams of elves, hobbits and men with big swords (wahey!!) await me. see ya 2moro Miranda, try and get some sleep tonight
xx
Will try. Enjoy Middle Earth- I'm off there too but I'll be locked away in a certain room in a certain elven citadel with a certain elven prince. Oh the Precious and my imagination!!!! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 07:08 PM   #117
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Location: Grey Havens, Middle Earth, in my own special place, a world unknown and magical, or perhaps of questing and flying like an Eagle with Gwaihir
Who's in love with legolas? I'm not. I like aragorn.

The Wings of the Wind are swift indeed.

I am a bookworm.

"Fly you fools!" I'm no fool, but I would gladly fly!
AudrentheRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 07:12 PM   #118
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by AudrentheRanger
Who's in love with legolas? I'm not. I like aragorn.
No, I didn't say you were in love with Legolas, and it's a good thing you aren't, 'cause he's Miranda's sweetheart! (and as for me, I think I'll be happy as long as I get to ride horses and go questing )
Old 11-28-2002, 06:11 AM   #119
Miranda

Quote:
No, I didn't say you were in love with Legolas, and it's a good thing you aren't, 'cause he's Miranda's sweetheart! (and as for me, I think I'll be happy as long as I get to ride horses and go questing )
Definately- he's my Angel!!! Mx
Old 11-28-2002, 06:25 AM   #120
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

i have had a few wierd dreams lately...sadly i can't remember any of them. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote