Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2002, 09:39 PM   #101
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC I'm trying to get on, i really am

IC When I first heard Gandalf's announcement, I panicked. What was I to do? Nearly all my kin left Middle Earth! Was I deserted? Was Gandalf deserting me? Then Aralornspoke for us and I was relieved. Still, why was Gandalf wanting us to desert the quest? My questions would have to wait, for we were soon to depart.

OCC I may have to quit SOON not now but SOON for I don't have alot of time. i'll set all of my stuff up so no one worry about that
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 03:07 PM   #102
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I had to say something like that, that how Etheral described it!!!
ic: The fellowship convinsed me to let them get on the way, but stay in Edoras, because we(me and Aralorn, who I talked and thought he SHOULD agree with me) didn't wnted them to get hurt. We were on our way to Karadras, and we felt the coldness already.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 05:50 PM   #103
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: No don't leave dolenloteiel. NNNOOOOOO!!!!!

ic; Night approached as we came to a flat leveld(sp) ground we decided to make camp on. Mithrindir and Aralorn spoke quietly in the dark shadows of a clif. i wondered what they were disscusing this time. I lied down next to brokehorn who was performing tiny spells to revive her memory of magic. i decided to do the same. We made our wands glow with a brilliant golden light that illuminated the earth around us. Dolenloteiel and the new maiden who joined us watched with a sleepy look on their faces.

Brokehorn and I did tricks with our wands. We made objects float and images appear in mid air. We transformed ourselves into wolves and started to play fight. Mithrindir approached us with a solem look on his old face. He told us that Aralorn and himself did not approve of our coming on the journey. They thought the journey would be to dangerouse for us and that we should returne to Rivendell. The whole company burst out in a wave of protest. Aralorn spoke to Mithrindir about keeping an eye on us the whole journey for our safty. So Mithrindir decided to let us stay.

Aralorn spoke to me softly and told me that he would protect me as long as he was able. I smiled at him. He was a great friend and good leader. But why did Mithrindir agree with our not being safe when Brokehorn and I are witches?

Before we arrived in Middle Earth we attended a school for wizadry for 20 years including teaching. Brokehorn was the master of charms and language as well as Dark Arts. She also shared the transfiguration abilities with me. I was the master of potions and Cgarms. Brokehorn and I did well in all our studies in the school. Especially Dark Arts.

So what was Mithrindir so afraid of?

"Aralorn I shell always be by your side if you need me. I will always protect you at need."

ooc:sorry I just thought you guess were forgeting some of the characters race.
Old 10-05-2002, 08:35 PM   #104
entss89
lord of the ents

as sicirus told me that he would always be by my side i felt so happy and i forgot my trobles but then i sensed that sicirus wanted to know why we wanted to be so protective of them and for right then i did not know what to say except there was a evil here that has been watching us for 3 days! he still seemed puzzled but i knew he would understand when the time is right. as i watched everyone fall asleep i thought of my home and my father who died many years ago, if only he could see me now he would be so proud of me, i missed my father and how strong and proud he was if only we could have fought this evil togeather! the whole night i was dreaming of returning to rohun to see my friends and family, but they were only DREAMS!

occ: please dont leave us dolenloteiel!we need you!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 02:59 AM   #105
Ethereal
Hobbit

ooc: sorry guys, i didn't mean to make it sound like gandalf was going to say something THAT drastic!! my bad. and don't leave us dolenloteiel!! we'd miss you!!!!

ic: It came as quite a shock when Gandalf announced that he thought it would be best if we abandon our journey and go back to Rivendell. Thankfully, Aralorn convinced him to let us stay, and we continued on, though slightly more subdued.When the darkness of night fell, I soon became drowsy. Dolenloteiel seemed slightly dazed also, so we watched in half conciousness while Brokehorn and Siricus practed magic with their wands, and Aralorn and Mithrandir talked once again. I was surprised to discover that Brokehorn and Siricus had 20 years of experience in magic, which is a lot more then I can boast for. I was beginning to feel slightly useless to the group, but quickly forgot about it in amazement at a spell Brokehorn and Siricus performed.

Finally, I lay down on the ground and thought awhile before I drifted off to sleep. I couldn't help thinking what it would be like to have a permanent home for once. Just once to have a real place to come home to after my journies. Before long, my thoughts turned into dreams, and I lay sleeping on the hard earth.

Little did I know that in a few short hours, after everyone had fallen into a deep slumber, we would be harshly awoken by the sound of hooves pounding nearby.
Old 10-06-2002, 02:12 PM   #106
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I went to talk with Aralron. "why did you wanted them to stay in Rivendell? they could help in the jorney" he said to me. I said quietly: "they could be more helpful here then in the battles in Mordor." He tried to find out what I meant to, but I didn't say.

We went back to the tent and we saw for few hours Sicirus and Brokehorn, doing their magics. We were all tired when they finished practecing and went to sleep.
Old 10-06-2002, 03:03 PM   #107
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OOC Thnx guys, I appreciate it, but I may have to withdrawl from being a major character and just sort of having miniscule (sp) adventures. THanx for the concern!!

IC I couldn't sleep that night. i couldn't explain my feelings. I was troubled in mind and spirit. i was confused and questioning why I was there. Aratar consoled me, talking in my tongue. Then she began prancing and whinnying and Ethereal awoke. She shushed Aratar, and we looked into the night and found that we were surrounded by orcs!! I faintly heard gandalf's voice telling us to find each other, but the battle had already started!!
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 10-07-2002, 07:04 AM   #108
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

The orks were everywhere, and I told every one to get together here. Then we started to attack them, because he had no other choice. Everyone killed orks, Sicirus and Brokehorn with magics, Aralorn & Dolenloteiel with swords and I with both of them.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:29 PM   #109
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

I was fighting desperately to keep the orcs from aratar and Ethereal, for she had no weapons. I finally tossed her a knife of mine. She held it confusedly (?) before I, exasperated and tired, threw her on Aratars back, climbed up and galloped away from the battlefield. I dismounted some distance away, and told her, "If orcs come here, ride away and ride hard. We'll try to find you." She nodded and I ran back to the battle field. It was then that I saw the dire situation we were in. The orcs kept coming and already we were weakening. I fought my way to Gandalf who was blasting orcs left and right. "Mithrandir! We need to get out of here! Orcs are still coming!" He nodded and then...
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 10-07-2002, 06:18 PM   #110
entss89
lord of the ents

as we were fighting away the orcs dolenloteiel said to run but that did not help because they kept on coming! then i looked at sicirus who was fightin very well but then a orc came up behind him and i tried to kill the orc but i was to late it slashed into sicirus shoulder! just when the orc thought he won i came in with a viggoris slice and chopped the orc in half! i quickly rapped (SP) sicirus in a cloth and put him on my horse langswift. he started to turn cold so i whent to find a plant called atalas (kingsoil) and put it on her wound, she started to shiver but thier was nothing we could do till we killed the orcs! i went up to gandalf and got out my most precious sword narsil! i barely used this sword for it was my fathers, fathers! suddenly me and gandalf became very strong, we were not even close but we were going to make this battle worth our life!
Old 10-07-2002, 08:10 PM   #111
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Out of the deeps of the forest an orc cry filled the silence. Birds swiftly flew out of their comfort in the sheltered trees. Dolenloteiel gave a cry to gandalf and the company to be up and armed. I got up quickly and Brokehorn followed with her wand already in my clenched fist. I grabbed my wand and possed ready for the oncome of the new commers. The orcs arrived with fury in their swings. Brokehorn and I did spells of fire and disarming to hold them off. Then Dolenloteiel had to take the new maiden away from the fight. As I fought I became distracted by Aralorn who gave a cry from a sword wound across his chest. I felt a sharp cold pain in my shoulder. I felt weak and collapst(sp) in daze. Aralorn came over to me swiftly and gently picked me up and put me on his horse to keep me out of the way of danger.
He told me he had to return to the battle and to hold on. I did not want him to leave. I wanted to get back into the battle and help. But before I could say anything the world turned black.
Old 10-08-2002, 01:47 AM   #112
Ethereal
Hobbit

I was completely thrown off my gaurd when the orcs attacked. We had all had a sense that some force of evil had been watching us for the last few days, but the attack was quite unexpected. By the time I gathered my wits, my bow and quiver had been snatched by the orcs, and I was left weaponless. Dolenloteiel tossed me a small knife of his, but as I had never fought with one before, this was no help. Seeming very exasperated at my lack of battle skills, Dolenloteiel whisked me onto his horse and we galloped a few hundred feet away from the battle site. There he dismounted and left me alone. I gazed on the battle scene in front of me, and bowed my head. I felt like I was letting our group down. Was I just a burden to them? "Honestly", I thought scornfully to myself, "Why are you even pestering them?" I raised my head with a new motivation in my eyes, just in time to see Sicirus get stabbed. This was too much for me to handle, so I grabbed the reigns (sp) of Dolenloteiel's horse and rode back to the mass of bodies and blood. I took an axe from a dead orc and swung as hard as I could at an orc to my left. Surprisingly, I felt rejuvinated.
Old 10-08-2002, 04:22 PM   #113
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We faught the orks. Then I saw Sicirus got stabbed by an ork... I knew she didn't die. Aralorn take cared of her. We continue. The orks were hundreds and we were 4, one injured. then, Etheral came screaming with a big axe trying to help us. after few minuts, when they saw that Sicirus was injured, the orks started to run away. They knew something... the same thing I probably knew. Sicirus got healed by Aralorn and we were back on our way, towards Lothlorien.
Old 10-08-2002, 05:20 PM   #114
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

OCC Ethereal, your doing great, but one teensy little thing...I'M A GIRL!! It's ok if I didn't make that clear, I apologize
OCC2 Radagast didn't we just leave Lorien?!?

IC don't know what to say...
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 10-08-2002, 07:52 PM   #115
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: No we just left Rivendell.

ic: I wathched as the orcs left and Aralorn healed my wounds. I thanked him for his rescue and healing and gave him a kiss on the hand. Brokehorn came back and was torn at the robes and face. She seemed glad to see the company all safe and together.
Mithrindir arrose(sp) and annouced that we would continue our trail to Lorien. Everyone borded their horses and we rode off to the Misty Mountains.

It became cold as we came higher and higher into the tops of the mountains. each of the company wrapped thier cloaks tightly around them hoping for some escape from the chill of the ever falling snow. Brokehorn and I resumed our wolf forms. The fur of our coat made us warmer and our four legs made it easier to travel. We let some of the company use our cloaks as extra(sp) warmth as we made our way towards the other side of the mountains.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:54 PM   #116
entss89
lord of the ents

i was glad to see sicirus off the mend for i did wish his wounds would heal fast and i would say she is a mighty fast healer! right after my companions and me had rested we tarted off our jouney again. i was badly sliced threw the gut but i tried not to mentioned anything for i did not want the others to worry! i let out a little yelp but thankfully no one noticed how bad it hurt!
Old 10-09-2002, 04:03 PM   #117
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Well, we were in the mountains... the cold grey (blue/white?) mountains. We didn't have fun at all, especially because we didn't succeed to find trees for a fire. Ah! I knew the orks ran to here. I knew they plan something. Probably an ambush. Ah! I was afraid for my companions. They didn't think at all?!? I knew I won't be killed by orks. But them!? Ah.
We got to the pass in the mountains, between Karadras and another tall but shorter mountain. And then...
Old 10-09-2002, 05:06 PM   #118
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

OCC I kno that, but I'm from Lorien, and we left it already. We can't go back, we started as a Fellowship there.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison

Last edited by Dolenloteiel : 10-09-2002 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2002, 07:02 PM   #119
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

i remebered watching the mystical mountains from my home...but I never dreamed that they could be so cold, unwelcoming, and painful. I knew that the mountains could kill us, and I knew also that our lives were growing short upon these cold gigantic rocks.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 10-10-2002, 08:23 AM   #120
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

And then, after we passed a bridge, a whole group of orks jumped on us. we were suprise, but we faught despertly. after few minuts another group of orks attacked us, in the other side of the bridge!!!