Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-12-2003, 05:20 PM   #101
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Yeah...my dreams about boys started in first grade too....but mine were mostly about how I was going to gruesomely kill them all....

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 05:41 PM   #102
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Your dreams are umm........... strange Elenka.

Last edited by Lady of Rohan : 02-23-2003 at 09:09 PM.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 11:17 AM   #103
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Recently when I was doing a play I was nervous the night before the first and last performance. I had a nightmare about it.
I was standing on satge and it was my quew(sp) to come up and march but I just stood there and missed it. Then everyone got angry and a Nazgul came on stage and came after evryone to kill them.
I had the same one again the night after the last performance(don't ask why)
Then just awhile ago I had a dream about the mooters on some of the rpg's I am on came over to my house for a samll party. I could only make out a girl.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #104
Mystic Warrior
Sapling

yEAH WELL MY DREAMS WERE EXTREMELLY WEIRD. i ALWAYS HAD A DREAM WITH MY FRIENDS FOR ONE. ilove to dream. All my dreams are fantasy. Mine are too embarassing. But in my dreams I really love to heart people it makes things interestng. But not my friends. There was always withcraft and one day we got together cant say who or they might know who i am and we got these 2 teachers from LMS and we were off into this portal. I punched somebody and this guy really drinks a lot and this lady curse. But they were never clear images of the people well all of a sudden i awoke. i didnt even finish my dream. it was bogus. weird huh?
Old 02-20-2003, 01:28 AM   #105
BeardofPants
the Shrike

The other night I dreamed that I was an alien from the movie "Alien." Only, I wasn't very good at the whole stealth, rip 'n kill thing. Weird.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:03 AM   #106
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

I have so many dreams. Last night, I had a whole bunch of dreams that were all loosely tied together. 'Twas quite fun, actually. I love dreams.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:19 AM   #107
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I just had a horrible dream of being in some kind PE class and my friends who are twins sat down next to me and took up my other friends seat who when returned had to sit somewhere else. But anyway the other class were evil they told me that they had put my dog to sleep and showed me with a demonstration with a needle how they did it.
*shudders* I miss my pooch.
And I had another dream that after the big snow fall when I woke up the next morning it All melted away.
And a dream involving CSI and a foot.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:45 AM   #108
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Wow, I had an LotR-related dream last night! It's kinda hazy, but there I some parts of it I remember really well.

The first part I remember is that I was in one of those small town "general stores" where they sell all sorts of snacks and drinks and stuff. I was hungry but I didn't want to eat any junk food due to be being on a diet, so I couldn't decide what to by. The cashier lady was this young blonde sort of hefty chick, and she was really ticked off at me because I took such a long time choosing . . . she kept glaring at me, and I finally realized (somehow) that she was prejudiced against me because she had obviously heard some of the rumors my ex-boyfriend had been spreading about me. So we started arguing inconsequentially, when a loud voice from above suggested we just slap each other a few times and let bygones be bygones. Seemed like a good idea, so we started slapping each other. Luckily she was weak and I kept knocking her silly, so that didn't last long.

Then the Fellowship of the Ring filed in, apparently in search of supplies. We all sat down at some long plastic tables that had suddenly appeared and proceeded to have a council. I finally decided to buy pumpkin seeds. Then my POV shifted and suddenly I was Frodo. This part was kind of weird: Gollum came in and kept trying to take the Ring from me. It was really creepy, I could feel the Ring in my hands (it was thick and quite heavy), but it was really slippery and kept trying to get away from me. I remember this terrible dread that someone besides myself would touch it....

Then I was me again and going with Frodo and Sam to Mordor. We ended up sitting in some extremely large trees at night, and I looked down at saw Gollum's eyes glowing green in a neighboring tree. The rest of him was perfectly camouflaged, but his mouth was glowing red too. So we got off the trees and ran away, down a long road leading to the Black Gate. There were a whole lot of people on the road, all heading out of Mordor. We realized that they were the triumphant Army of the West leaving the battlefield. But it was an interesting Army - all of fairy tale characters! I swear I recognized Rapunzel and the Pied Piper. Then the Fellowship galopped by us on horses, and we all stopped by the side of the road. There were some ladies making food there. One of them made this coconut chocolate thing (made out of condensed coconut wine and chocolate syrup, she said), and the other made some sticky porridge. Frodo didn't like either of them.

Then some evil guy, either the Mouth of Sauron or Sauron himself, stood up in front of us on a small platform and said he would take questions now. Everyone began asking lots of things I don't remember. I think Sauron was trying to vindicate his actions or something. Frodo and Sam and I were quite suspicious, and we had an extremely important question, but before we could place it, Pippin suggested we all play a game together (Sauron included), and I woke up.

I swear I didn't make this up (well, consciously)!!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 09:44 PM   #109
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

I am positive I had a dream last night. I slept in an extra hour today (intentionaly), so I had lots of dream time. Oddly enough, I knew I was dreaming, so having the dream was like watching a play where you're the main character but some one else plays your part. This much I remember. But try as I might, I can't remember a single moment of the actual dream.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 03:39 PM   #110
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
I love dreams like that. In fact, those are pretty much the only kinds of dreams I have. In the dream I'm both myself and this seperate being kind of looking over everything that's happening.
I just had one recently, though it was so jumbled and confusing I decided to forgot all of it.
------------------------------------------------
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 07:26 PM   #111
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

Last night I dreamt that I was in this camp with a lot of other people my age, and we were training for war, and as we were sitting around sharpening these sticks into spears, when spies from the other side of the war flew overhead on these dragons, and we all knew we were going to be killed because they had dragons and we just had sticks... not fun.

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Erawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 08:55 PM   #112
Sicirus
Elf Lord

i had a dream that I had taken the wrong bus because I was in a hurry and when I saw that I had met up with this girl I use to go to school with *shudders* I noticed I was on the wrong bus. I tried to get off by the bus driver said I was not allowed. So I had to saty on the bus.
I only had one time when I thought I was awake and was awar that I could be dreaming. You know when you say to yourself I hope this is jus a nightmare well thats what I was thinking when I got on the bus. Luckely it was just a nightmare.
Has anyone ever tried to wake yourself up?
I tried once and I kept believing I had woken up but I was always somewere new when I did. And before I woke up I was being pushed into my bed by this white figure who has its hands around my neck. It was scary.
Old 02-23-2003, 09:06 PM   #113
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of Rohan
Your dreams are umm........... strange Elenka.

Last edited by Lady of Rohan : 02-23-2003 at 09:09 PM.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 09:20 PM   #114
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

Most of you say, "I love to dream." I say, "I love to sleep."

But the last 3 nights I have had this recurring dream. It's dark outside, and I'm in the water looking up at the sky. Somehow I get a board, and I surf. But they start getting high: from 10-12 they are 20-25. Just a bit dangerous I fall off the surf, and get held under.

If you've ever surfed, you know that if you go under, you need to time coming up, because if you come up too early or too late you'll drown.

I end up drowning.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:26 AM   #115
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 09-12-2005 at 05:02 PM.
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:22 PM   #116
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Last edited by Lotesse : 09-12-2005 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:25 PM   #117
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Man, I just had the longest, longest dreaming session. During the night, I kept waking up yelling stuff, then going back to sleep and dream more uber-violent dreams. So much stuff set in my childhood pretty scary stuff, wherein I kept throwing down to rescue my sister, so looooong these dreams from last night. Lasted all through this morning, couldn't wake up, had to keep dreaming. What a trip. I feel drugged from all that hectic sleeping and dreaming.
I've had nights like that...not violent dreams, but where I'd have a bunch of dreams in one night.
Just don't seem to have dreams anymore...

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:53 PM   #118
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Yeah, well try dreaming so lucidly that anyone sleeping next to you could literally become injured if they try and wake you up. It gets out of control sometimes, and I don't understand why I'm going through a rash of these nightmare dreams lately. I would like some resolution from all of this violent turmoil. Enough already.

Old 08-30-2005, 05:04 PM   #119
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

How late do you have dinner? That might have something to do with it.

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 05:09 PM   #120
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

No, didn't even eat dinner last night. It's probably because just recently I found all my old letters and photographs from years ago, and now I'm dealing with all the friggin' memories associated with this stuff. So much unresolved hatred and loss. The stuff of nightmares.