Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2002, 01:56 AM   #101
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants

STILL MY box! Get your mind out from the dregs of humanity, you filthy minded elf. Now take back the sacriligious comments, before I decide to give you a wedgie.
I recant

too tired to even attempt a witty reply

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 10:51 AM   #102
Blackheart
Elf Lord

<MY box! You can't have it. >

Dat whut dey all say.

Hmmp. Bet it taste like cardboard anyway.

Queer haow a cravin' gits a holt on ye -- As ye love the Almighty, young man, don't tell nobody, but I swar ter Gawd thet picter begun ta make me hungry fer victuals I couldn't raise nor buy -- here, set still, what's ailin' ye? ...
Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 04:46 PM   #103
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by Menelvagor
Yes! Another eagle fan! You have to admit it is amusing the way they always swoop in at the very last minute to save the day.
J'adore eagles. they are cool. But the Dwarves rock! (THen again they always do, wait did I make a pun?)
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 05:41 PM   #104
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackheart
<MY box! You can't have it. >

Dat whut dey all say.

Hmmp. Bet it taste like cardboard anyway.
Must not reply... must not reply... must ... control.... fist... of.... death....

*Puts ignoring cap on*
Old 04-16-2002, 06:12 PM   #105
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Okay, somebody explain the box.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 04-17-2002, 12:29 AM   #106
Blackheart
Elf Lord

<Must not reply... must not reply... must ... control.... fist... of.... death....

*Puts ignoring cap on*>

Nyah Nyah!

*Does the orkish dance of taunting*

<Okay, somebody explain the box.>

Well, youse see- dere wuz dis German guy named Frued......

Queer haow a cravin' gits a holt on ye -- As ye love the Almighty, young man, don't tell nobody, but I swar ter Gawd thet picter begun ta make me hungry fer victuals I couldn't raise nor buy -- here, set still, what's ailin' ye? ...
Old 04-17-2002, 12:32 AM   #107
BeardofPants
the Shrike

By Eru, you've asked for it!!

*BoP leaps upon Blackheart*

<CHOMP!>
Old 04-17-2002, 01:00 PM   #108
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Who's Eru. I think we've started to kill this thread, so let's get back on subject. What's your favorite non-human race?

Old 04-17-2002, 01:38 PM   #109
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Ahhhh!

*Grimaces in pain*

She bit me!

*Smiles a crooked fanged smile*

Ahh, youse is familar wif ork customs I see.

Very well I accept your proposal.

Let the nuptual feast begin!

Orcs of course! The eventual succesors to Arda.

Old 04-17-2002, 01:40 PM   #110
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

I think my request is now impossible, never mind.

Old 04-17-2002, 05:07 PM   #111
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Ahhhh!

*Grimaces in pain*

She bit me!

*Smiles a crooked fanged smile*

Ahh, youse is familar wif ork customs I see.

Very well I accept your proposal.

Let the nuptual feast begin!

Orcs of course! The eventual succesors to Arda.
I think my new favourite, and previously over-looked race, are orcs...
Old 04-17-2002, 05:19 PM   #112
Wulažg
Elven Warrior

Awww..... Come on, there are much better things than pitiful GOBLINS out there, like dragons, werewolves, and vampires. GO ANCALAGON!
Wulažg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 05:22 PM   #113
Wulažg
Elven Warrior

Lets see how long it takes for Blackheart to jump me. Just remember, trolls are better than orcs. And I'm just pissed since my û didn't show up and everyone is misspelling my username.
Wulažg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 05:41 PM   #114
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Youse need jumpin?

I call you a she-ork.

*blows a horn shaped curiously like a bugle, but which is actually shaped more like a horn than a bugle*

*Seconds later a whirling figure appears, that looks curiously like Taz in a red dress*

Hmm, musta got da wrong notes.... Don worry- da bites will heal in a few days.

<I think my new favourite, and previously over-looked race, are orcs... >

Me thinks I could go for that.... Saaay- you aren't by any chance from Dunland are you?

Old 04-17-2002, 05:49 PM   #115
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Me thinks I could go for that.... Saaay- you aren't by any chance from Dunland are you?
Nope, you must be thinking of some other Dunland chick....

So, am I the only one around here that has fallen for the charms of the orcs? Anybody else?
Old 04-17-2002, 11:59 PM   #116
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulažg
Awww..... Come on, there are much better things than pitiful GOBLINS out there, like dragons, werewolves, and vampires. GO ANCALAGON!
Most definatly agree. Werecats are better than werewolves.

Old 04-18-2002, 12:30 AM   #117
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Werewyrms to the east are wild I hear...

But no one beats da uruk for sheer meanness and toughness. Not eben da stumps wif legz.

Oh yes, and dere native charm

Last edited by Blackheart : 04-18-2002 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-18-2002, 11:23 AM   #118
Michelle The Fair
Enting

Iwould have to say Elves, for their beauty , wisdom, agility,grace. Hobbits For thier peaceful lifstyles. and the ears

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 12:15 PM   #119
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Hobbits are good because they fit in a kettle without 'aving to be folded over much!

Old 04-18-2002, 04:23 PM   #120
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Blackheart. You scare me. *runs and hides from Blackheart. On second thought, I think I'll just come to the moot armed for my protection against Blackheart and other orcish sorts. Just for safety, I promise* Don't eat the poor hobbitsessss....

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote