Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2004, 05:36 PM   #101
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Strider

as she finally calmed and got her peace back padroot turned down an ally. after a while of walking she knocked on a ragged looking door. after time somebody approached.

"alright, alright, i am coming. young fools always wanting meaningless..." as the door opened fully he came into a complete surprise. "lostyia!!''

"padroot, to unprivelidge ears." she pointed out that anyone could be hearing. as the man let her in she smelled the fresh sent of rosemary. "its been a long time."

" it has, it has." the man sighed. remembering when he was young and foolish, when he first met lostyia. and with some regret remembered when she blatenly refused his hand. yet, every once in a while she shows up and graces him with her presence.

"i seem to be entering town with a rush, looks like another battle i will have to fight."

"oh,"he said with a little sadness "you want a sword, i have one made of.."

"i haven't used a sword in a while and wish not to use them. i have found other ways to hurt an enemy, who ever i choose. actually i wanted to know more about the prophasy."

"well, as you know i don't know much. but i have a feeling it is the right time to give you this." he said as he turned up the steps. when he came back down he had a scroll and a little bag. as stern as he could in front of her."do not open this scroll unless you or anyone else can get you out of a dangerous situation. you will know when. and for the bag you may open now."

she could feel the emotions emitting from him. love, pain, betrayel. she remembered the feeling of love that she had for him. the betrayel when she stopped the relationship to progress, and the pain she sees in him every time she visits. thus she visits rarely. anahadron was reckless as a youth. but stronged will with firey red hair and his rare greenish eyes. he first taught her how to become a warrior, she could remember his hands around her gripping a sword. but that life was over she can't have people to worry about. no connetions that can be severed. many people would love to see a week point of hers and she refuses to give them one to find. "what is in the bag." she said colder than she ment.

"its for you and who you give to." he shoved it into her hands getting irritated that he was being used by her again.

as she opened the bag she new this would get her into trouble a little peice of stone she saw a stone she new much about. as she turned to leave he spoke.

"i never stoped loving you. you know."

she swung around and kissed him passionatly then said "you know that we could never happen." then left with the door swinging in the wind.

as she returned into the inn again she saw that the travelor was talking to the youth. she also spotted the inn keeper. "choka, is my room ready?"

"yes mam." said the portly lady

goodand the horse that man came with?" pointing to the travelor.

"his llama is being fed as we speak"

"good. and her clothes?"

"everything you asked for is don and ready for departure tomarrow."

padroot handed her some gold "good make sure it stays that way."

then she went upstairs and went to bed.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 06:53 PM   #102
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"I'm not sure I should be the one to tell you, but I will tell you this;" Calyniel replied in a quiet, conspiratory voice. "There is a stone, a very important stone, but it's broken. Because of it's importance, everyone wants to have all the pieces. Some will do almost anything to get them. I know, don't ask why, but I do. Now, will you come with me to the person who can tell you more, or will you stay here to be hunted by those who only want the stone, and will kill you to get it?"

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 07:09 PM   #103
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Dulin looked at the maiden scepticly for a few seconds.
"I guess I really have no choice if I want to figure out what this stone is. I have had no others chase me around about it thought since I got here. But if you think you know someone who can explain furthur I should be honored to meet them." Dulin finished off with a small smile.
The young maiden nodded and lead him off towards the narrow hallway that was now barely lit as the candles started to dim down.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:20 PM   #104
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel walked down the hall, and saw that Padroot's door was closed. "I'll ask her tomorrow if she can take you with us... If not... well, we'll see what we'll do then." She opened another door. "Goodnight then... see you in the morning."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 12-08-2004, 07:25 PM   #105
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

dulin blushed as the maiden left him in the dark hallway. He grinned as he walked outside to say good night to Orodroch who was now sound asleep and well fed. Dulin then walked back inside and fell asleep as he hit his soft feathered bed. His dreams were of sweet cahnts sung by his people and his younger sister who held his hand and told him that she would see him again...one day.
Dulin smiled at the fond memory but knew that day would never come.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:58 PM   #106
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel closed the door, and latched it behind her. She looked to the window... barred, good. She crawled into bed, curling into a fetal position and pulled the covers over herself. She then fell into an exausted but fitful sleep.
She was running, running, but she wasn't fast enough. They had her, held her, and she couldn't get away. She turned to face her captor, a dark-winged fairy... Ompathain, she was sure. She squirmed, but he didn't let her go. "Please," she moaned, "please." The only response was a slap to her head. ...
"Come with me and I'll let you live."
"No!" She replied defiantly, but her heart was pounding with fear. ...
The executioner's ax was coming down. She could feel it cut her neck. She could sort of detatchedly see her head roll away.
She woke screaming and sat up sharply. Then she quieted, abruptly... it wouldn't do to bring attention to herself. She sat up in bed, leaning against the wall. She wasn't going back to sleep, not tonight.

Old 12-08-2004, 09:03 PM   #107
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: The dream continues.

ic: Dulin shifted slightly in his feathered bed and even the crackle of the fire could not stirre him as his dreams took over his mind.

[FONT=Arial]"Come back now Elebar!" laughed Dulin as he searched for his younger sister in the forest.
elebar giggled as she perched herself higher in the tree above Dulin's head.
The little elf was young and pretty with her long black hair and dark blue eyes that shone like the stars she was named for. Her balance was the best among the children and some adults though she used to mostly to play games with her older brother.
Dulin could hear the small girls giggles and smiled to himself.
"Now now I can't believe I lost Elebar again! How will I explain to mother that she is not able to join us for honey bread and mint water." Dulin said loud enough for the small elf to hear.
Just as he turned to leave smiling to himself he could hear a shout of NO and a small elf flew from the trees right on his shoulders.
"you will NOT tell mother such lies. You knew where I was didn't you?" she demanded pounding on his shoulders lightly.
Dulin only smiled and grabbed her legs and started to bound across the forest and splash through the streams getting them both soaked witht eh surprisingly warm water.
Elebar yelped at first then laughed as she held on tight to her brothers shoulders.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dulin searched the forest floor for some mushrooms for dinner that night. He recalled them being Elebar's favorite food and laughed to himself. He turned around as he sptted a mushroom perched next to a tall oak tree. When he picked the mushroom something else caught his eye. A shiny stone that seemed to glitter under a pile of dead leaves and soil. Dulin picked the stone up and examined it carefully. It seemd to pose no danger so he brought it back.
He was greeted by his mother and Elebar who looked at the Mushrooms expectedly. Dulin handed his mother the mushrooms then started to boil some water as he showed elebar the stone. Her small face glowed in the stones light and she smiled at it with awe.
"You can make a pretty necklace out of this she said with a little sign of sadness in her voice. Dulin smiled again at her small sad face and took from his pouch a silver chain he had used for his bow string until it snapped from contact with an enemy sword. He carefully looped the string through a small hole in the stone then tied it around Elebar's thin neck. She looked down at the necklace then grinned broadly. She jumped up and gave him a hug and light kiss on the ckeek before trotting off singing to herself to show her friends. Dulin never could get enough of her smiles. He sighed as he listened to her fading voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dulin rushed through the under brush and deeper and deeper into the woods trying his best to stay calm as he searched desperatly for his sister. She had not come home thatnight from her explorations and she was not platying her susal hiding games because of the darkened shadows the sun cast on the land.
Dulin cried out her name hoping for a hint of her giggle or even cry of pain. It didn't matter as long as he could find her safe and sound. He ran deeper and deeper into the forest until he came upon the stream. He creied out again hoping she may have gotten lost and would call out to his voice. Instead a scream broke the dead silence of the forest and he truned to see the source of the noise....[FONT/]

Dulin woke suddently taking deep gasps of breath. He foud that the scream had not stopped and rushed out of his bed to find the source was from the young maidens room. He tried to get in but the door was locked. He knocked and banged on the door desperatly trying to get in as though this had become the most important thing to be done. He scratched at the door crying out for help..
"ELEBAR!!!!!!" He screamed before noticing he had said the worng name and sat down next to the door trying to clear his mind of the horrible dream...the horrible memory.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:37 AM   #108
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"Elebar"? Who was Elebar? But whoever was at the door...probably the traveler with the stone... seemed desperate to get in, and he didn't sound ill-intetioned. Still, she wasn't ready to trust anyone. She stood up and walked to the door. "What is it?" she asked, but did not unlock the door.

Old 12-09-2004, 01:50 PM   #109
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic:"I ...I heard you screaming..or at least someone was screaming." Dulin said as he quickly wiped a stary tear from his eyes.
"Oh...I was just startled by a dream." She replied looking a little embarassed.
"Sorry about that. Then your okay?" Dulin asked attempting to see inside the dorr for any others.
The maiden blocked him and only nodded her head. "I'm okay thank you." She said.
"But why were you calling the name Elebar?" She asked the elf.
Dulin's face darkend and he only shook his head.
"No one of importance." He said trying to hold back another wave of deep sadness.
"Oh..."
"Good Night." Dulin said as he bowed. And he started to walk back to his room down the dark hallway that had an uncomfortable silence after for such a peaceful place.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:08 PM   #110
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: How can she look embarased if she's still behind a closed and locked door? I had her walk to the door, but she doesn't trust anyone, and wasn't about to open it. Other than that, your post was fine.

IC:
"No one of importance" huh? She doubted it, but she wasn't going to press it, just as she didn't want him to ask her about certain parts of her history. She returned to her bed and sat in it, pondering recent events and possiblities for the future. She sighed... better find something else to think about. Finally, she started sorting through all the information she had learned and hoped to get back to Kirsinari, until, finally, hours later, the sun rose.

Finally, she got up, and washed quickly but thoroughly at the washbasin then pulled on the dress lying next to it. She then ran her fingers through her much-too-short hair, and finally decided that it was hopeless. She brushed it, then tied it back with a short ribbon. She then went down to the common room.

Old 12-09-2004, 05:24 PM   #111
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Arwen Undomiel co written with ethuilinel

the sun had barely rose when padroot left the inn for the stable. being prepared was a very important thing. she got the horses ready knowing only she could do it right. then approached a very odd looking animal. "so you must be the llama?" at that moment the llama looked up irritated. padroot knowing she won't get anywhere with this llama with out a little time.
"my name is padroot, dear llama. and your friend is coming with me and my companion on a journey to learn about his stone. but there is one problem, we have to leave promptly or we will be in grave danger. you see people are chaising us. and soon will be chasing your friend, even if he did not join us he would be chaised and probably killed.." the llama started getting upset. "now don't over react, he is safe for now, and for a while longer if he comes with us. now will you join us?" the llama stood up and nodded.

after the sun rose calyniel and dulin stepped outside to find three mounts ready to go, one llama of course.

calyniel started looking for the lady "she's has to be here somewher."

dulin asked "who?"

"padroot, don't ask me more. it's confusing."

"took you long enough" the old lady stated wearing a bright purple and blue and gold gown with a vibrant green cape. her hair was put up in an odd verticle style with a stone put in the middle. as soon as calyniel looked upon her she was shocked to see another stone, one similar to dulin's hidden stone.
"you are..?" she asked waiting for the travelor to answer. dulin's hesitated response was cut off. "dulin, your llama told me. i mean your friend llama told me." she said with a short toan.

"caylniel," she barked "did you eat? ofcourse not, you haven't once thought about the obvious why start now? lets go we will eat quickly then leave."

after they ate the took for the rode, both travelers left in wonder.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:43 PM   #112
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Unfortunatly you must understand Dulin cannot ride his llama due to all of the things the llama has to hold on its back. But I guess Dulin can try to but I doubt the llama is strong enough to hold both him and the baggage.

ic: Rubbed his eyes as he entered the bright sun light of dawn. He was too use to the darkness that the sun was too bright for his eyes after so much darkness of night.
Dulin found Orodroch next to an aged women with colorfull garments on and a bright stone in her hair. She had prepared Orodroch for the journey. Orodroch looked a little annoyed from being refered to as llama and Dulin also could not figure out why he was talking to strangers after he told him not too.
Dulin only smiled. LLamas grow up so fast.
"You rllama cares about you." said the old women.
"He prefers being called Orodroch. He hates it when people call him llama. It hurts his pride." Dulin said laughing.
The old women nodded.
"And my name is Dulin of the Avari." Dulin introduced himself after realizing he had not since he met both of the women. Dulin picked the reigns of Orodroch up and lead him by the horses.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:49 PM   #113
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

"Kiri?" Tavin halted the others behind them. "What is it?"

"Two pieces to the Skystone are in the hands of two travelers that Cylaniel is with!" she nearly hissed. "I must go to them-"

"Are you crazy?" Evelyn asked, unsure of the Fala Naera's sanity at the moment.

"You can't," Talwren tried to reason with her. "You're the one the men will be looking to to lead them into battle. You can't just ride off East when you're needed in Kaltolam."

"Who said anything about ridding anywhere?" she asked, quickly dissmounting.

"You're going to use the winds?" he asked, wondering if she'd chance it.

"No," a secret smile crossed her lips. "I'm going to run."

"You're going to what?" Gorneldor asked, taking Evelyn's stance on it all.

"Do you know any stories of werewolves?" Kirsinari asked, taking a few choice items from her saddle bags and placing them into a small bag.

"Manny. One does not live as long as I have to not know any."

"The truth about them is rooted in a gift bestowed upon me by Onem herself." Kirsianri said, deciding on whether or not she should take her recorder. "While the stories are of people who change at the full moon into killing monsters, which are real enough, I have the ability to change at will into a wolf... a wolf much more like the real wolves, but retaining myself in it's form. I mean to use the form of a wolf and the speed of the winds together to reach them."

"Kiri," Talwren put a hand on her arm, concerned in a far different manner than the others. "You haven't changed since-"

"I know." she cut him off. "I have to do this. Let me go, Tavin."

Apprhinsive at first, he gave her shoulder a slight squeeze and let go reluctently.

Kirsinari slung the bag over her shoulders, putting her arms throught the straps. She sighed and looked out at thoes folloing them. "Lead them well, my love." she said softly.

"Come back to me, Nar." he said, just as softly, meeting her crystal blue eyes, which seemed to glow dispite the bright sunlight all around them.

Kirsinari nodded, sighed again, a whisper on her lips. "Onem sakena sin Fala Naera Kirsinari laten fered wen Ternata Tehortha kahn Cylaniel." The change was immidiate. A red timber wolf stood where she once was, the bag becomming an odly shaped splotch on her back, and crystal blue eyes piercing his own.

One low bark and she took off East, with the strength of the earth and the speed of the wind in her step.

If one were standing by Talwren's side, they might have just barely made out the words "Don't be late in returning to me, my love." escape him.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 12:32 AM   #114
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel stood silently, leaning against the wall of the stables and watching the exchange between her so-called protector, the traveler, and the llama. Her face was completely blank and unreadable, covering the inner turmoil which had only increased by the moment since Ellada's capture. For the moment, all she cared about was getting back, delivering the information she knew, and not getting caught on the way. After that... what could she do?

Old 12-10-2004, 05:11 PM   #115
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Tom Bombadil co post with ethuiliel

after a while the band encountered the Alantia River about to cross caylienel couldn't bare the silence anymore. "padroot!" she basically screemed "i need to ge to Ternata Tehortha."

puzzeled by this burst "we are going there. can't you remember, or has brain been impared up by the ax?"

"no i mean, um, you said we could already be there. i need you to do that. you know get us there quicker, like today?" the kishin responded.

"i don't know. you have done nothing for me yet you want me to waist my energy. and what about Dulin of the Avari, huh?" at that second she sensed something fast nearing. "okay, but we don't have much time. dulin of avari get your llama we are leaving. oops, llama get your dulin of the avari. calienel see that plant right there. yes, that you fool . okay everyone close your eyes." she didn't want them to see the effects for it would change them greatly. "okansta lefitional ijakentin ternata tehotha eshkash mela tavone."

as the the travelors looked up they watched padroot approach a "good farie" and a man with a bewildered look apon there faces.

"hello, youv'e been expecting us. i am looking for kirsanari." the old woman said haughtly.

Old 12-10-2004, 10:15 PM   #116
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Just south of the Alantia River, she had found where they'd been. But why was it that the trail seemed to lead back to Kelekris?

No. Power lingered in the air. They'd used the winds to leave from this place. Where to, she could not tell. From this point, they could be anywhere from Stella Maris by the sea to Linara in the southernmost reaches of Rathlas.

Cylaniel should have been headding back to Ternata Tehortha. But why the sudden change in means of travel? There were no signs of a struggle or distress of any kind. But then she felt it. A dark presence of the likes she hadn't felt in several years.

A darkness seemed to be watching her as she looked for it. Hopefully, it, whatever it was, didn't know that she was anything more than a loan wolf at the moment.

Hopefully...

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:48 PM   #117
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel stepped out of the carriage and leaned against it. "Where is she? Where is Kirsinari? I need to talk to her... tell her..." She slumped down, and sat on the ground near the carriage, putting her head in her hands, and shaking slightly, not really caring who saw her break down.

Old 12-11-2004, 12:39 AM   #118
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Dulin shifted uncomfortably as the magic was performed and the carraige was transported to a new land.
When the transportation was finally over he clambered out of the carraige and quickly went to check on Orodroch in the back. The llama looked disgruntled but other than that he looked happier to be near some new grass and not at the Inn with all the dry hay.
Dulin petted the llama on its neck and listened to it hum softly wioth pleasure. A frantic voice brought him back to his company and he found that the young maiden (Who still needs to tell him her name) had collapsed near the carriage and was shaking slightly. She looked half stressed and hurt yet not physicly.
Dulin's mind flashed back:
Elebar sat in her soft green moss bed coughing slightly and trying to sleep. She had been sick for many days since Dulin found her by the river. He sat next to her bed never lettingher ouot of his sight. Never wanting her to leave him in life. Elebar shook uncontrolably and coughed until her throat was soar and she could bairly drink without yelping in pain. Ulin stroked her soft head and began to cry. He tried not to but it impossible to look at his little sister. His loevly sweet little sister in such pain thought not possible for elves. Well not for the leves of the light who had refused to help them in any way. Dluin sat there unable to help her and felt as though if he had only gotten to her sooner she would not have gotten so sick . The medicain elf gazed at the young girl and sighed. He looked at Dulin with pity and then simply told them she needed rest and some soup. That was all that could be done.

Dulin could not leave his beloved sister. He dashed forward towards the young maiden the lifted her light body into his arms and placed her in the carriage quickly. He rubbed his hands together over her pale forhead and chanted what he remembered of the elven healing spell. He rubbed her forehead and hoped for the best.
Old 12-11-2004, 02:36 PM   #119
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I think you are crazy.... but it makes an interesting twist.

IC:
As soon as she realized what Dulin was doing, Calyniel pushed his hand away and sat up. "Are you crazy!? What are you doing?! I'm fine, if that's what you're worried about. And why are you so worried about me anyways?"

Old 12-12-2004, 09:55 PM   #120
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Ooc: Well Dulin has some issues with his past that he kinda has some falsh backs. There is some more to his story but that is much later.

ic: Dulin back away from the maiden and looked dazed for a second before shaking himself back to normal.
"Sorry." he said. He could not believe he cared for this person as though she were his sister. She was not his sister. Dulin could only shake himself again at the thought of his sister and returned to Orodroch who lturned to him with a worried look.
"Its okay. "He whispered to the llama.
"I ...I just thought Elebar was there for a second thats all."