Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2004, 10:15 PM   #101
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Tel screws things up again . . . .

Tel tasted the cram, it was rather dry, and stuck to the roof of his mouth. But it was better than nothing. He settled against the back wall of the cave and forced some more cram down his throat. Suddenly, the back wall of the cave moved, causing Tel to fall flat on his back. "Wha-?" Tel said, confused. It wasn't often that solid cave walls moved like a door.

Suddenly, a group of about fifty goblins stormed into the cave. Seeing that fighting against so many was futile, the company laid down their weapons. The goblins chained them together, and led them down a long, dark tunnel.

"Nice going, dummy," Elboron poked Tel in the ribs.

"How was I supposed to know that the cave wall was really a secret door that led into a goblin's cave?" Tel asked.

"Shut up, you!" One of their captors shouted.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 05:07 PM   #102
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hmm... Here's an idea." I said as Tel Elboron and I were being drug towards the cavern wall. I used the shapeshifter abilities to change into a wren and I slipped out of the chains. I then changed again into a goblin and took the keys from the commander while he was confused. I unlocked Tel Elboron, and the others[which are here somewhere...] and we fled from the cave.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:32 PM   #103
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elboron, once they had exited the cave, looked back, "Not ones for warm welcomes now are they?" he said quietly. Turning to Tel he whispered, "Bennt would have gotten them sooner or later."

ooc: Where did they go??? Perhaps we left them in Rivendell...again.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 01:41 AM   #104
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Aye, that he would have," said Tel. "Though I am not looking forward to seeing the mighty rubber chicken's wrath, again." His face darkened with the memory of the last time some belligerent person defied Bennt the Great. "Such power, yet in something so small. Who would have guessed?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:31 PM   #105
Legoles

*Slaps head with palm of hand.* "You two..." *shakes head* "c'mon, let's go. Not to far now... and no I am not going to fly you two little babys to the other side of the mountains just because your feet are sore. Hard labor is good for you."
"I'll remember you said that." Tel said with a look I couldn't quite decern

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 04-15-2004, 01:53 AM   #106
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I'll remember you said that," said Tel, storing that bit of information away. You never know when such things will come in handy.

"Hard labor? What's that?" Elboron asked, clearly puzzled.

"Hard labor is like carrying twenty pounds of hair dye to the top of a thirty-foot tree to drop on someone. Difficult, but worth any consequences, espically if that certian someone is a particular Elven Lord with evil eyebrows."

Old 04-15-2004, 08:12 PM   #107
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Ah....I see." Elboron nodded thoughtfully. "Didn't we do that once...except not as much hair dye...and a smaller tree?"

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 04-15-2004, 10:02 PM   #108
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Yes, but it wasn't really 'hard labor', per say. It was more of 'medium labor', because it wasn't that hard," Tel explained.

"Oh, I see," Elboron said.

Old 04-16-2004, 11:11 AM   #109
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
ooc: Warning!!! long post!!!

Irassur shook her head. "Now listen here," she said to the little ones, coming back from their adventure. "You've had your fun. But this is a real dark lord that we have to defeat, and your foolish games are not going to be helpful when the time comes to battle." She hated being the surrogate parent, but someone had to be, or all of them would end up dead before long.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was coming. Sordahrm had made his decision. Even though she would kill him before the year was out, he would have to take that risk in order to retrieve the last ring. Only with it could his master recreate the One. But now he must go to meet her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They had set up camp for the night. S'abella was on watch, and Irassur had to go find out where he was. He was here, somewhere. he wanted to see her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was coming. Sordahrm took a deep breath, preparing himself for the meeting to come. Here she was, the bane of his existance. and that would soon be more true than ever.

"Hello, my lady," he said, bowing gracefully.
"Do not expect me to smile at you. You know why I am here, and I know why you are here," said Irassur, glaring at him.
"I fear you are mistaken, my lady. I am not here to communicate to you the wishes of Morthul. I am here to join your force against him."
"You lie. He would not allow you to leave his service alive."
"He does not know I have left."
"He knows all."
"He does not know all. He is, after all, only a man."
"He is not only a man!" said Irassur, growing angry at Sordahrm's idiocy. "He is powerful. He reads your thoughts. He knows we are speaking now."
Sordahrm tried not to smile. She was falling right in to his trick. "I fear that my love for you, my lady, has clouded my judgment."
Now what? Irassur didn't know what to say. It was impossible. Sordahrm was an enemy. He hated her as much as she hated Morthul. He could not love her. "Regardless of your sentiments," she said finally. "You must know that an Istari cannot feel love."
"You, then, must know that you lie as if I were a stupid human. While an Istari cannot feel love as an emotion, you can choose to love."
"And why would I choose to love you?" Irassur grinned.
"Because I will lead you to Morthul's headquarters and show you how you can defeat him."
"I fear I cannot accept your kind offer. I have other lives under me that will depend on my decisions. I fear that it is far to dangerous. Tell your master that he will fall. And no one will be able to save him when I am finished." Irassur stalked off, trying not to smile. She had escaped Sordahrm alive.
Sordahrm was near to suicide. How could she have seen through his guise? WHat was he to do now?

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 06:51 PM   #110
Legoles

OOC: FINALLY SOMEONE BESIDES THE NUTS[yes that means u Gulio & Aewionen :lol: we luv u guyz]

"Wher'd you go?" I asked Irassur, then I turnd away for a moment

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 04-19-2004, 11:21 AM   #111
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
"I was in a meeting with the enemy. The important thing about this dark lord, friend, is that he is the most cunning of all. He will attempt to be your closest ally and then betray you. We must all tread carefully."

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 05:51 PM   #112
Legoles

"I see. Now, who's turn is it now? We don't dare have Tel or Elboron, they'll only screw around."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 04-20-2004, 04:00 PM   #113
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Jondar walked forward. Softly, not willing to wake the sleepers, she said: 'I will stand on guard now. I cannot sleep. Rest now, both. We still have a long road ahead.'
She watched the other two lie down, and waited for their slowing breath to tell her they were asleep. To make sure that she would not on guard fall asleep, she changed into the unicorn. It would help her to stay awake, might sleep want to overtake her.
As she stood silent white, she thought of days long gone. Her training as shapeshifter was the first thing she remembered. Before that - nothing. Or nothing that she could remember. But she had been a little older already when the training started. So there must have been something.
She looked up and changed quickly when she heard a rustle of leaves in the bushes. Intensely, she stared in that direction, to see if she needed help scaring away an intruder.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:29 PM   #114
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: *sigh* Fine, I'll try my best to be.....serious.

Elboron slipped into a peaceful sleep. All he saw in his mind was dark, until, a few minutes later, a small blue light appeared. He moved towards it, though it seemed to move away from him whenever he neared. Suddenly, the light shot out in all directions, now becoming a clear white. A figure walked towards him, he was shadowed and silent. Elboron knew not what to think of it, should he run or welcome this strange being? It seemed as though he had no choice, the being was soon right in front of him. The figure began speaking in a tounge that was unknown to him. Neert an uian lastho-bethna. Tolas aeir mor nen. Elboron reached out to touch the figure but the moment he did, its eyes flared open revealing a blood red color. He saw this only for a second before he awoke, breathing hard and sweaty.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 05-02-2004, 09:36 PM   #115
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Nuts? I'm offended! I am a kumquat! Nyeah! :P

ic: Tel was silent after Irassur's not-so-gentle rebuke. He began to think about what they were doing, and what he and Elboron had gotten into. "Hmm, this is rather serious, isn't it?" He muttered quietly to his sleeping friend. And serious things are for serious people. he thought. Perhaps I shouldn't be here, I could very well get us all killed. And then the Dark Lord would take over, and Middle-Earth would fall into darkness. All because of me. These thoughts replayed themselves over and over in his mind, until he drifted off into a troubled sleep.

ooc: There, how's that?

Old 05-05-2004, 03:46 PM   #116
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Slowly, almost creeping, Jondar walked forward. More rustling was heard and then, suddenly, a big kind of cat jumped out of the bushes. It hissed in her direction, a thick tail behind it. 'There now, there now, shh. Don't be afraid now, I won't do anything. Take it easy little one, there there.' she whispered. Her voice seemed to calm it down. The hissing stopped, and slowly the cat took a gentler air.
Slowly, very carefully, Jondar reached out. Ready to jerk back her hand at any sign of threat, she touched the head of the cat - or at least of the young jaguar, for that it was, she saw now. Strange that it did not attack. But it was still very young, so that might explain it. 'Here we go now. Isn't your mommy around here? Poor thing. There, that's better, isn't it.' She was allowed to pet the little beast.
Quickly, Jondar took some of the leftovers from their earlier meal, all the meat she could find. The way the jaguar attacked it showed her that he was hungry. It might not be exactly what he imagined a meal like, but it was something. Maybe his mom was really nowhere around...
For the rest of her watch, he stayed beside her. She didn't know when she had deserved this trust, but she let it be. Why not? He didn't harm anybody...
Old 05-09-2004, 07:53 PM   #117
Legoles

*Yawns* "Hullo everybody. Good morning. Thanks for taking watch last night. I was extremely tired." She yawned again. "Tel? Wake up sleepy!" *Throws tiny rock at Tel*

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-09-2004, 10:26 PM   #118
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Ow," Tel said, sitting up. "What'd you do that for?" He was about to make a remark on S'abella's inherent evilness, but remembered that he was being serious now. Stuff like that just won't do, he thought.

Old 05-10-2004, 09:23 PM   #119
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Awaken by Tel's grumbling, Elboron, as he had finally gotten some more sleep after that little dream he had, sat up as well. "What did you do know Tel?" He asked, wondering why he was acussing(sp?) S'abella of doing something or other. He decided to wait to tell his friend about what he had seen last night, thinking it to more than just a mere dream.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Last edited by Aewionen : 07-20-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-20-2004, 03:35 PM   #120
Aewionen
Elf Lord

OOC: 'Ello? Is anybody there? You all left...how sad. -__- *sighs* Ah well....

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade