Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2003, 10:45 PM   #101
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

the cup should come back to it's rightful place, CANADA!!!
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:54 PM   #102
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
the cup should come back to it's rightful place, CANADA!!!
That's funny - I always thought it's rightful place was with the WINNERS.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:56 PM   #103
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Exactly! Which is why it should come back to.... err.... Canada! *starts to sing, the 'babba, bah beer' song, when realises, that it doesn't go with the topic*
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:56 PM   #104
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i hope a spider goes in your mouth and lays eggs JD
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-03-2003, 10:59 PM   #105
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Oh Lord! *envisions spider laying eggs in JD's mouth* *faints*

Yay! I finally made a good thread. I'm so proud (even if some people in this thread don't know who the REAL hockey winners are..... j/k)!
Old 05-03-2003, 11:04 PM   #106
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of Rohan
Oh Lord! *envisions spider laying eggs in JD's mouth* *faints*

Yay! I finally made a good thread. I'm so proud (even if some people in this thread don't know who the REAL hockey winners are..... j/k)!
So tell me - when was the LAST TIME a CANADIAN team won?

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-03-2003, 11:06 PM   #107
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

i dont know much so dont question me
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 11:07 PM   #108
jerseydevil

Never mind - it was 1993 - 10 YEARS ago. The Montreal Canadiens won it...

Stanley Cup Champions

By the way - I don't want to rub it in - but I feel I have to - the Devils won TWICE since then.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-03-2003, 11:08 PM   #109
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Errr...... Montreal won in (it was either 94 or 93), but I was hardly alive then (only, like 4 years old), so that is my dads knowledge. BUT, we did win in the Olympics last year, both womens and mens hocky.

EDIT; Nevermind, JersyDevil, you posted the link before my post loaded.

Last edited by Lady of Rohan : 05-03-2003 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:49 AM   #110
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

ill admit one thing. the devils are my second fav team. and your only as good as you are because of a CANADIAN goalie named martin brodeur
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-04-2003, 01:30 AM   #111
jerseydevil

Quote:
ill admit one thing. the devils are my second fav team. and your only as good as you are because of a CANADIAN goalie named martin brodeur
But he lives and works in NJ now and plays for a New Jersey team. I won't give you too much of a hard time - at least the Devils are your second favorite team.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-04-2003, 01:34 AM   #112
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

he still is canadian at heart
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-05-2003, 03:32 PM   #113
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Canada - Russia: 5-2
Good work!
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 06:55 PM   #114
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

I just want to know from all of you who do you think will win the stanely cup. i think caucks or ottawa
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-05-2003, 06:59 PM   #115
jerseydevil

Quote:
I just want to know from all of you who do you think will win the stanely cup. i think caucks or ottawa
Well I guess you can always dream.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-05-2003, 06:59 PM   #116
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Leafs, leafs, leafs!!! *realises the Leafs got out a while ago* Oh... nevermind then. Err...... Sens, Sens, Sens!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 07:01 PM   #117
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
Well I guess you can always dream.
you just wait. soon your precious devils will be kicked out. hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
I AM CANADIAN

Last edited by gimli7410 : 05-05-2003 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:15 PM   #118
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Can you see, my new avatar? Neh? If you can't then....... it says,"Go leafs go!" with a piccie of a leaf under it. (and yes, IU do already know, that the leafs are out.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:25 PM   #119
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

yea i think we new
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 09:45 PM   #120
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAFS!!! especially when you had felix
I AM CANADIAN