Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2003, 12:33 AM   #101
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
"Yes. The other five are here as well, and the Enemy cannot take them."

Turning to Lefira, she answered, "The one that escaped knew me. He was an ambassador from Sauron, when we knew not that he would destroy us. He would watch me, sometimes, especially when I would do magic. After the war for the Ring began, he was driven from the palace with harsh words but not with blows; he came in peace, or the semblance of it. I looked out of my window then, as he went away. He looked back, and, seeing me, laughed softly. Though it was many years ago, I remember he said, 'There is the one we need to conquer the mer. She is the key' It gave me shivers, but I didn't tell anyone until now."

Ooc: I hope I'm not stealing the spotlight too much.... I seem to become the leader, the chosen one, or the one with dangerous problems in all the rpgs...
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 06:04 PM   #102
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Oh vell.

"I need to go for a swim." She simply leaped into the river and lazed around in the cold water. She threw her long jacket up on shore, and swam around like a fish. She caame out, and she was dry.
"I'd sugest that no one but Kiara and I go in this river. It will drag you away, and I'll have to go get you."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 01:39 PM   #103
elixir
Elven Warrior

Lefira looked at the water. Ther'ese had said that it was dangerous, but it looked so calm and peaceful that it seemed extremely hard for her to resist the temptation to jump into the clear river and never come back, but stay in those waters forever. Lefira turned away and tried to concentrate on more serious matters. "What do we do now?" she asked from anyone who happened to hear her question and would care to answer.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:51 PM   #104
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Well, there is the small matter of our quest," Rorin said good-naturedly. "If I'm not mistaken, Saruman is still out there and nearly ready to conquer all of Middle-Earth."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 12:39 PM   #105
elixir
Elven Warrior

"Yes, you're right," Lefira said, "let's go to Saruman and politely ask him to stop conquering our Middle-Earth because we really like it the way it is." She sat down on a rock. "Sorry," she said in quiet voice, "but how can we defeat him? It won't be just as easy as just putting some stuff on our sword and then slaying him in the battle." She paused and thought that this battle was probably the easiest thing they would have to deal with on their quest. And the thought of that dark rider, Sauron's ambassador, was also troubling her. But there was nothing she could do about that right now. "Yes, we should continue our quest," she said, standing up, "the shadow is growing and this is not the time to rest."

Old 10-20-2003, 08:45 AM   #106
elixir
Elven Warrior

ooc: You know guys, you probably have many other things to do and as you are in lots of other RPGs, I understand that you're busy, but it's kinda hard to have a RPG running just by myself, at least this kind of RPG, so would anyone please be so nice and reply? Pretty please...

Old 10-22-2003, 10:54 PM   #107
Legoles

I'm the first one back.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 10-26-2003, 06:14 AM   #108
elixir
Elven Warrior

It was the time to continue their journey. The left the river because there wasn't anything they could do there - Kiara's family had left the castle and now it had became the dwelling place of dark and evil forces. They rode silently in a row, Lefira was in front. She was leading the others, but she didn't know where to go. She knew what they were supposed to do, but she didn't know how they were supposed to do it. We need some serious help, she thought, but who would help us?

Old 10-26-2003, 09:56 PM   #109
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rorin rode in silence, trying to think of some way this small band could defeat so powerful and evil. He didn't come up with anything, so her turned his mind to other things. But one thought always lurked in the back of his mind, like a monster, waiting for his thoughts to wander so he would be siezed with despair. There is nothing you can do, there is no way you can defeat Saruman, you will fail, It whispered.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 06:06 PM   #110
elixir
Elven Warrior

"I can help you," a sweet voice said beside them. A young woman stepped out of the shadows. Her hair was long and as red as fire, she wore a black cloak and there was a sparkle in her deep blue eyes. "I can help you," she repeated, "if you give me a ride." The company gave a suspicious look at her and nobody said anything. The stranger smiled. "My father is wise and he'll know how to help you. He lives quite near to this place. You are all welcomed to our house."

Old 10-29-2003, 01:32 AM   #111
Legoles

"here, take my horse, I'll walk." She hopped off, and let the girl mount her horse. Ther'ese whispered into the horses ear and she walked away from it. "Well? Lets get going!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-01-2003, 12:42 PM   #112
elixir
Elven Warrior

ooc: it's not that hard to play two characters Beside, I'm trying to get my friend here to take over my second character...

ic: "It's not far at all," the girl continued, "my father is wise and he can help you in many ways. He knows a lot and likes to share his knowledge with those who need it. He is very kind and gentle. He'll know what to do and is happy to see new faces in his house. Turn right from here. He says I annoy him. He doesn't really mean it for he loves me, but sometimes he longs for having conversations with people who know about all kinds of things and he would also like to know more about what happens in other distant places." Does she ever stop talking, Lefira thought and sighed as the girl went on: "I don't care much of what happens elsewhere. I don't even care what happens here as long as I can still run and play in the forests. You shouldn't be so afraid. The forest will protect us. It has always protected me. I never fear anything when there are trees around me. Left turn!" Suddenly she burst out laughing: "Oh, don't be that serious. Whatever troubles you, you are still alive, aren't you? No need to worry, my father will help you. Oh, look, there's our house!"

Old 11-11-2003, 08:07 PM   #113
Legoles

<Damn she talks alot!> When the girl said here's our house, I looked upon a cozy looking cottage with smoke rising from the chimminey. The walls were covered in Ivy, and thewindows had flower baskets filled with orchids, calla lilies, and reddish-orange crysanthimums.

PADFOOT LIVES!