Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2004, 10:28 PM   #1
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Strider Key to the Sky (RP. Please see OOC if wishing to join)

Kirsiari walked the length of the stone hall again and again, awaiting Tavin. She'd been waiting in Ternata Tehortha, a mountain city, for three days now. He couldn't blame his absence on the snow. No, the summer heat was scortching the Kaltolam planes to the south, and the road was kept in fair condition from Esteme Ketor to here. There was no excuse.

She'd chosen the man as her captain for good reason. He was a warrior from birth, a decendent of the Kings of Gondor in the Westlands. He'd sworn to give all the aid he could in defending Rathlas from Bathsham. He'd sworn to aid her in bringing down Areanna as well. Talwren Davion was wearing her patients thin by making so manny promises that he wouldn't be able to keep if he failed in even one.

Tavin, as he was called outside of the court, had sent word to her a month ago that he had come by a piece of the coveted Skystone. He should have been here by now. He took the road, yes, but the one bearing the message for her couldn't have given his words to any one else, for the messenger was Ilena, third highest ranking of the Wolf Clan of the Shaw Tree Woods east of here.

The Wolf Clan were actually people who could change into large wolves at any time they wished. Kirsinari herself had began the Wolf Clan, for she was the Fala Naera, the Wolf of Story in history who had origionally come to Rathlas with her sister the Amala Daera, Areanna, to fight against Bathsham at the order of the goddess of ballence commonly known here as Onem.

What if Tavin never came? What if Ilena had been intersepted by one of Areanna's pupets from Pareln or one of the Maya tribespeople?

"My lady," Acren, the chief of servents, called her attention. "Talwren Davion has come. He was taken to the Healing rooms for wounds. My lady, they seemed to have been made by a large dog of some sort."

She'd almost forgotten that the people here didn't know her as the Fala Naera becaus they were so far remooved from the rest of Rathlas' people. They simply knew her as the Lady of Ternata Tehortha, daughter and successor of the late King Telentari. They didn't know what she really was.

"Did he say how he got them?"

"Mumbled something about a Wolf Clan, Lady, but I didn't understand mutch more." Acren said.

Just like Tavin to speak in Old Nedarin rather than something a bit easyer for the servants to understand. He seemed to like confusing people by mixing langueges every now and again. He'd even mixed her up a few times.

Kirsinari nodded. "Show me to him."

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.

Last edited by Narinya_Cocachitawa : 08-26-2004 at 09:40 PM.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote