Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2004, 01:48 AM   #101
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"159?" cried Talim. She thrahsed her blades out, killing four elves. She battled against the elves, kicking, slashing, stabbing, plowing down anyone in her way. Soon all the elves lay strewn in a mangled piles across the battle field. Talim walked triumphantly over to Draconia, who was cleaning her blade.
"Well, my shape-shifting friend, what was your count?" she asked.
"I managed to get rid of 197" she said proud of herself.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 11:40 AM   #102
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
ooc: the leader can be whoever. Just somebody respond...I'm godmodding for now. Obviously I'm using an alias, so let's not have anyone "recognize" me... Or if you do, fall for my charade anyway, since They don't have photography in ME.

The man (who had said his name was Terith) led Quin through the piles of bodies to one of the leaders. "Rillen of Irillet," he said. "She wishes to join our ranks."

The leader smiled at her. "Welcome, Rillen. I fear you come a little too late. We could have used you several hours ago, when waging the battle. But nevertheless, we always welcome a comrade who shares our values. I must ask, though, how you came to find us, How you intend to assist us, and what special services you can offer."

She was about to answer when Terith interrupted. "Oh, I can tell you that. There's no telling how long she was hiding in those bushes before I saw her. She's quite a stealthy one."

"Is that so? Thank you, Terith. You may return to your duties." Turning to Quinlan, "Would you now be so kind as to answer my questions?"

"Well," She took a deep breath. "I've been in Minas Tirith for a few days now and I have been making a few quiet inquiries. At first, I thought to join the King's forces, but when I heard the atrocities which prevail under his command, yea, even at his command, I found that I must join another group indeed. I have never much liked any of the dwarves I've met. But that does not give me any right to slaughter them like so many cattle. Honestly, I fear the King has gone mad and has taken many of the elves with him. As for where I can help, I must say that I am indeed quite stealthy and I can serve as a scout or spy. I am also quite handy with a blade and a few other things I carry with me."

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 08:05 PM   #103
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"236, but thats only because I shifted into a dragon in the end of the battle. Shcared the s**t outta their side... Man was that fun. I don't think we lost any, just some are badly injured.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 09:19 PM   #104
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

oock....I'm just somehow going to jump in here......*thinking of how*..................I GOT IT!!

and now...for my dramatic enterance!

Ic: Alexandran ran through the forest, not turning around. She ran into a group of people and stopped, falling to her knees from the exertion of running so far and from the loss of blood from the wounds she had sustained trying to get away. She looked up into the faces of the people who had turned their attention to her. "Please, help me, they...they stole our land, our animals, burnt down my family's home, with my parents inside. Please, help..." she said before she passed out.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 09:21 PM   #105
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
"Sir...I do believe we have problem." Carnevele said sheepeshly, as a blood stained and injured Captain hobbled into the room.
"My Lord please forgive me. I beleive I am the only one to survive. I wouldn't even be alive now if ayoung girl hadn't knocked me out and left thinking I was dead. But my lord they had a dragon!" The Captain almost yelled.
"And just why did you lose a battle that should have been like killing children for you?" Trespin said with a deadly calm.
"MY Lord?" The poor man stutred obviously confused by the question.
"I will not repeat myself."
"My Lord I cannot answer that for I have no answer for it. All I can do is beg your forgivness and pray that you will agree taht I have been punished enough."
"And how is that Captain?"
"My twin brother was under my order sir...he was the first to fall...I saw it with my own eyes sir."
"Then I have only this to say, you will have a week off your duties and I hope next time you will be more prepared."
"I will my lord thank you. May I ask a question?"
"You may."
"Yeah am I npt being punished more severly? I know of many a men who have failed you and have suffered for it. Do not missunderstand me tthough I agreed with every bit of it."
Trespin smiled wryly thinking about an answer to this question before answering,"Well...I two once lost a brother. It was in a battle and he was under my charge also. Dimissed!"
"Yes Sir!" The captian left having much more respect for the man he called leader now.

"My lord what of the dragon?" Carnevele asked perplexed over the perodox that had just entered his mind.
"There is a shape shifter in their midsts...we'll haveto be careful when Miss Quinlan comes back. Treat as though yo udon't know her. Take her to the cells...but only if she comes to you or me the other troops will treat no differently becasue they don't know of her."
"But why my lord?"
"The shape shifter Carnevele, the shape shifter."

Edit: This was done to show you why my character is the way he is.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 01:24 AM   #106
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Laurana awoke in a room. No, a cave, to judge by the slight dampness and lack of windows. Her wrists bore iron bands linked with an iron chain, but she could still move her hands. It didn't matter, since mages have no weapon other than their magic and the iron blocked it. The heavy door set into the stone opened, and someone came in who she could not see against the glare of light.
"Well! A mage."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 10:09 PM   #107
Fimbrethil

OOC: Er...potato sack...ah...Kalile is that supposed to be me? Or someone under my characters rule? If it is then let me know and I'll post something about it.

Old 01-09-2004, 02:17 AM   #108
Legoles

"Take her back to camp?? Don't tell her anything, especially not what I am. She might not be trustworthy. Those cuts aren't htat deep, but she sure bled alot...."
They nodded, keeping silent. I changed into a burly man and carried her like a baby, making sure not to bump her into too many bushes. I lay her down by the fire.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-09-2004, 08:55 PM   #109
Adrian Baggins

ooc: 1. GIVE ARWEN HER SOUL BACK PLEASE!!!?

2. Who did u carry?? ME??

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 01-09-2004, 09:12 PM   #110
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen awoke to the sound a crackling fire, and the whispers of his men. Slowly, he opened his eyes and groaned. His head was pounding and his side was still in alot of pain. "Good to see your eyes open," Boin came and sat near him, "I cannot say the same for many others. While you were unconcious, another band of elves attacked. Out of the 20 of us that started, only 7 of us remain are concious and 2 that still have yet to awake. The elves slautered those of us that were weak, and took about 5 as prisoners, most likely to become slaves." Ralen sighed as he stuggled to sit up, "We must make our way back to the village, and quickly before anymore come." Boin nodded, "Yes, we should but we are in no state to go anywhere right now. Now, we will just have to wait."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:41 PM   #111
Fimbrethil

OOC: Can someone answer Nariel's post please? Until she comes bvack I have nothing better to do than just sit here. And wish someone would clear stuff up. Who's Ralen and Bion? And who captured you them? And Kalile what happened to your character? And I agree with Adrian...what are you talking about Legolas? Adrian who's got Arwen's soul?

Old 01-09-2004, 11:02 PM   #112
Kalile

Ooc: I was captured. I had to get to the good guys some how! I'm very confused about everyithing else, though...

The person who is talking to me can be anyone who wants to. Apprently no one wants abuse the potato sack right now. I feel so unloved! Just kidding.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #113
Adrian Baggins

Legolas has Arwen's soul

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 01-10-2004, 07:55 PM   #114
Fimbrethil

OOCare I ask why? Coem on answer Nariel's post! So Kalile which side have you been captured by?

Old 01-10-2004, 11:36 PM   #115
Legoles

Noooo! Its pretty.....
Yes Adrian, I hauled you off to camp.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:44 PM   #116
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Man, it's been a while! So sorry, evil teachers giving mounds of homework, and basketball is going full swing. I had to get up a 6:30 today. 6:30, on a Saturday!!!! What is the world coming too?!?!?!?! Grrr, very tired, will try my hardest.....

ic: Hendel scanned the bloody battleground, counting the survivors. About half their number remained, the rest were either dead or close to death. He couldn't see Kâri anywhere. Where is he? He couldn't have fallen, not him..... He thought worriedly.

Unbeknownst to Hendel, something was sneaking up behind him. *Insert Jaws music* It crept closer, and closer up behind him.

"HENDEL!!!!" It shouted suddenly, startling the tense Dwarf. Hendel whipped around, his axe drawn. He turned to see Kâri, almost doubled over with laughter.

"You stupid orc-spawn! I was looking for you!" Hendel said, relived to see his friend.

"You weren't looking very hard...."

"I searched the entire battle-field! Or so I had thought," Hendel replied, "Where were you?"

"Back that way, in the glade," Kâri replied.

"I didn't know the battle went that far."

"There's a group of men in there, some badly wounded, many dead. They were fighting the Elves."

"Then they deserve our aid," Hendel said, "How many?"

"Seven all right, two seriously hurt."

After getting the help of a few others, Hendel and Kâri brought the wounded men back to where the healers could attend to them.

ooc: Enter Ralen....

Adrian, I thought Aewionen was Aragorn's heir.....

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 12:05 AM   #117
Kalile

Ooc: Wait... I missed the whole taking people's soul thing...

I am captured by the dwarves.
Old 01-11-2004, 01:03 AM   #118
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen sat in the dwarven camp, observeing a battle that had apparently happened here as well. Many bodies of elves and dwarves lay about on the ground. Boin stood next to him, rubbing his shoulder he had hurt in the attack. Ralen's fingers found their way to the clasp on his cloak. It was shaped as a leaf, passed down to him from his father. "It was a gift from the elves, long before they sought after power." his dad had told him, "A gift from the Lorien elves." Ralen had believed it then, but now he was not so certain. All that he knew was that elves were evil now, and he never knew of a time when they were not.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 04:18 PM   #119
Legoles

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalile
Ooc: Wait... I missed the whole taking people's soul thing...

Running joke[no pun intended. Arwens soul is gonna be handed back soon. I'm getting bored with it.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-11-2004, 08:14 PM   #120
Fimbrethil

OOC: Ok I've thought about and if I can't do something that is of use to someone else and is remotly interesting seeing as my character has been out of it for about the last page...yeah i know that big post I made but that's like insight to the character you really didn't need to know it. Anyway if youguys don't give me something to do (like answering Nariel's post would be a good one) I'm gonna anialate half of the good guys.