Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 07:42 PM   #1161
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Sounds good to me...I'm staying on. Maggie will stay on. I suspect Katt will stay on sporadically, as is her fashion...and we'll finish it somehow.

Sorry to see you go, Claenoic and Morauko...

T

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-18-2003, 03:31 AM   #1162
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Yep, an excellent plan I want to see this finished too, cause the TLA is so very fun It'll be a sad day when it finishes.

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 09-18-2003, 11:07 AM   #1163
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Old 09-18-2003, 07:36 PM   #1164
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

I'm stayin' until the TLA is done. ^^ I can't leave something I've spent 3 years of my life doing very easily. And it's still fun. ^^

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 09-18-2003, 08:59 PM   #1165
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Thank you for the lovely list of things that must be done Earniel.

Earniel's completely right, we can gloss over most of the stuff in the Sil, but we absolutely MUST do:
The Tale of Beren and Luthien
Turin's tale
Gondolin
Earendil's Tale
The Big Finale

That should cover all the fun bits of the Sil, (for Miriam's education and our enjoyment), all our personal plot points, (such as Mr. Nelson and getting my body back.) And if there is anything else that we really, really want to include suggest it here and then incorporate it when the oportunity presents itself.

I'm definetly staying till the very end and probably after. Let's make this one the best if we can, since it looks like it's gonna be the last.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-19-2003, 11:09 AM   #1166
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Cool, I guess we have the liberty of slightly altering Beren & Luthien's tale (ie. I don't die!)

Don't forget the Dagor Bragollach and Nirnaeth Arnoeid. We have to keep Hurin in here and the fall of Doriath. But other than that...your list is quite complete!
I guess I also need to find the men sometime eh? Let me know when!
Old 09-19-2003, 09:54 PM   #1167
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

I think I'm gonna reread beren & luthien tonight

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Old 09-21-2003, 01:19 AM   #1168
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Right-o, everything cleared up? As soon as we decide that the party has ended we can go ahead with the Dagor Bragollach and that will lead us straight into the Tale of Beren and Luthien.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-21-2003, 07:41 AM   #1169
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Then my list of events is accepted? Yeay!

I hope nobody minds me putting an end to the party, just to get us moving again. Otherwise, use the handy flashback-device.

Finrod, this is your que to find the Men.
Old 09-30-2003, 07:29 AM   #1170
Claenoic

I've thought about it, and I've decided this morning (at 6:20. Hoo. O.o). I can't leave. You guys are my pals. Our friendship is way too strong to break. *gives everyone a huge hug* So yes, if I find a thread that interests me I'll stick around. And you know what? I'm going to make sure that happens. *troops off to find another interesting thread.*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 09-30-2003, 12:27 PM   #1171
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Yay! I'll give you some recommendations, if you like.

Claenobilbo's staying!

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-30-2003, 12:28 PM   #1172
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

That is cool, and rather touching...BTW I've joined Cardboardia!
Old 09-30-2003, 07:02 PM   #1173
Claenoic

Yesh, Tano, I'm going to need some help... *still trooping*

FWOOKUMS! ^^ What's your name, Finrod? I need to be able to recognize you... and also, post on the newbie board. AFTER reading the Big Spiffy Book of Rules. Kay?

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 09-30-2003, 10:54 PM   #1174
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for so long - I was sucked out of the moot by the dread of Real Life...*gasp of horror*, and I guess I'm finally back. I'll try and read what I've missed, and maybe get back in the story, but that might take awhile, given my current lack of free time. Eh, well.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 10-01-2003, 01:00 AM   #1175
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Well, there's a lot of posts, but not a lot has happened.... I think you'll catch up fine.
I really don't remember anything from three pages ago when I post, so...*shrugs*

Tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 10-01-2003, 09:20 AM   #1176
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Quote:
Originally posted by Claenoic
Yesh, Tano, I'm going to need some help... *still trooping*

FWOOKUMS! ^^ What's your name, Finrod? I need to be able to recognize you... and also, post on the newbie board. AFTER reading the Big Spiffy Book of Rules. Kay?

My name there is the same as here!
Old 10-02-2003, 12:38 PM   #1177
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

What are your names on Cardboardia? and what is the main idea there? Randomness or something more...?
Old 10-02-2003, 03:02 PM   #1178
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Back on topic people, keep that to the PM's.

People are even returning to the TLA. Makes me happy.

So, the story of Morauthien and Beren is next, I believe. How are we going to tackle this one? Are all of us TLA'ers going to hang around Beren and Morauthien as tag-along? They won't have much privacy that way I fear. Any other suggestions perhaps?
Old 10-02-2003, 08:10 PM   #1179
Claenoic

Hmm... we could just have Beren as an innocent bystander, or else someone else can play him. And the rest of the TLA can throw a party. World can't have too many parties... XD

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 10-03-2003, 06:20 AM   #1180
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Well, you can always have those annoying people who appear at the most inappropriate times... *has funny image of romantic moment between Beren and Morauthien in the moonlight on the riverbank... and suddenly a couple of psycho TLAers appear to give realms on unhelpful advice and scare Beren off*

Closed Thread