Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 07:26 PM   #1101
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Speaking of kitties, here is mine

You can't really see her eyes all that good, but she has the most gorgeous green eyes I've ever seen on an animal!

'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 02-09-2003, 07:38 PM   #1102
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

Hmmm. I may have posted the piccy of my cat, i dunno, but im gonna repost it. Not sure this will work though. Geocities is finicky about letting people post links to files directly.

Old 02-09-2003, 07:43 PM   #1103
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

She's pretty Dúnedain! Looks a bit like mine What's her name?

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Old 02-09-2003, 07:47 PM   #1104
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

my kitty Minky saw the pic of your kitty, and she started to hiss and got all riled up! LOL! I don't think Minky likes your kitty all that much!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
Old 02-09-2003, 08:04 PM   #1105
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Erawyn
She's pretty Dúnedain! Looks a bit like mine What's her name?
Thank you! Her name is Isis. It is egyptian for "Supreme Goddess"

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyngirl14
my kitty Minky saw the pic of your kitty, and she started to hiss and got all riled up! LOL! I don't think Minky likes your kitty all that much!
Oh yeah! Well my kitty will kick your kitty's butt!
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 02-09-2003, 08:18 PM   #1106
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Can you link or post your pic on the picture of me request pages please.

Thanks.

Second. RE you remind me of Claire Danes.

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
Old 02-09-2003, 08:21 PM   #1107
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

RE I just saw your post of the Pic request page

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:05 PM   #1108
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
Thank you! Her name is Isis. It is egyptian for "Supreme Goddess"

Oh yeah! Well my kitty will kick your kitty's butt!
ya prolly! cause my kitty is 19 years old and is going blind and deaf!! I think that's the only reason she sits through lotr fotr w/ me. cause she can't see or hear the movie!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
Old 02-09-2003, 10:19 PM   #1109
TinuvielChild
Padawan

RE, you really remind me of an old friend of mine. Where are you from again?

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 02-09-2003, 11:21 PM   #1110
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

*refuses to answer that question*

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 02-09-2003 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:19 AM   #1111
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

BAH! This thread is too damn long to go through, lol, I stopped at page 15. I finally get to BoP and her pic is deleted, lol, figures

Eärniel, you are very pretty, by the way

I guess sometime I will post my mug up here too, maybe tomorrow

--Linaewen
Old 02-10-2003, 01:23 AM   #1112
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Check it out, I found Gwaimir's picture

--Linaewen
Old 02-10-2003, 01:23 AM   #1113
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Lazy hobbitss! go Here!
Old 02-10-2003, 01:25 AM   #1114
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayfarer
Lazy hobbitss! go Here!
You rock! thanks

--Linaewen
Old 02-10-2003, 01:26 AM   #1115
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

yeah it is too long. alot if not all the pictures are in the "a picture of me request" thread. there's one post somewhere in it with most people's pics.

can't wait to see what your mug looks like i can't decide if i want to put my picture up here.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:29 AM   #1116
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

i hate it when it takes me too long to type and then more people post before i'm done. o well
Old 02-10-2003, 01:30 AM   #1117
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Elven Archer
can't wait to see what your mug looks like i can't decide if i want to put my picture up here.
LOL, yeah I am in the same boat, I really don't care about people seeing me, I am just wondering who I know that actually visits this board, hehe

--Linaewen
Old 02-10-2003, 01:49 AM   #1118
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
BAH! This thread is too damn long to go through, lol, I stopped at page 15. I finally get to BoP and her pic is deleted, lol, figures
Muahahaha!
Old 02-10-2003, 02:06 AM   #1119
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

You missed the innocent Princess Leia look, Dunedain.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 02-10-2003, 08:43 PM   #1120
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Muahahaha!
You are evil!

--Linaewen
Closed Thread