Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 01:33 AM   #1041
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Baby-K - thanks for the good wishes, and you have my best wishes and prayers for a wonderful marriage, too I'm working on who your pic reminds me of, I've just been busy with 2 sick kids at home..
Hi RÃ*an - no worries, you have more important things to take care of right now, I hope your kids get better soon & will be able to keep down a little more fluids. I'll be saying a special prayer for them

Quote:
Baby K, you look very pretty, I hope Anduril doesn't hurt himself at the gym!
Thanks 4 da compliment Lizra! I also hope he doesn't injure himself, but if he does I won't mind massaging him back to good health

Last edited by Baby-K : 01-30-2003 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-30-2003, 01:43 AM   #1042
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayfarer
Rogue Elf (Not even I'm nasty enough to do that picture justice)
How is that old thing still here?! I'm a redhead now. And what are you saying? My Halfwit senses cannot make it out.

On a rather side note . . . Anduril, will you marry me?
Old 01-30-2003, 01:44 AM   #1043
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizra
Lots of people said they thought I was blonde. No blonde Armenians! (American Armenians that is! ) The lady in my avatar has brown hair also. She has on a yellow "cloche" style hat, a style quite popular in the twenties, but you see the brunette peeking out.
oh, i always thought that was a turkey or something...maybe a helmet.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Old 01-30-2003, 02:03 AM   #1044
Meriadoc
Hobbit

Men! Don't know a cloche hat when they see one - probably don't even know what a snood is, either... I used to have a couple but my hair is too short to wear them now. I think I"ll run out and get one for my daughter.

I knew it was a cloche hat, Lizra. I really like your avatar, I hope you don't go changing it anytime soon. I have about 10 hats myself, but don't wear them very much anymore. I wore them back in the mid-80's and had a marvellous time with them! I never had a cloche, tho - I looked better with medium brims set at an angle. I'll still occasionally wear my favorite black one to church, but most people at our church don't dress up. I do just for fun sometimes Did you ever have one with the lace in front of your eyes? I loved those kind - so fun to peer thru the lace and look mysterious

Thanks, Baby-K - it's now 10pm, and both are asleep. My daughter was even able to eat a poached egg, and she's definitely keeping fluids down now - whew! My son, however, seems to be getting a bit worse, we'll see how he wakes up tomorrow. I don't think he'll be as bad as his sister was, tho. Definitely very scary when they can't retain fluids - for babies, that's really dangerous. They're older, but still something to take seriously.

/offtopic

Grrr- still no jpegs - I'll start bugging him tomorrow!
Old 01-30-2003, 02:06 AM   #1045
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

[size=]whoops! The above post was by RÃ*an, who forgot her oldest son used the computer last![/size]

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!

Last edited by Rían : 01-30-2003 at 02:07 AM.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:07 AM   #1046
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Shouldn't he be 'tuor'?
Old 01-30-2003, 02:08 AM   #1047
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Confusing, isn't it

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 01-30-2003, 02:10 AM   #1048
Rían

Actually, um, in HoME 11, The Annals of Slightly Right Of Middle Earth, um, there is another RÃ*an who had a son named Meriadoc, er, and that's where I got the name - Oh Never Mind, you Insufferable Person!

Old 01-30-2003, 02:21 AM   #1049
Baby-K
Corruptor

RÃ*an - thanx for clearing that up (the posting) - I thought I was having some sort of dellusional episode. I'm glad to hear that the kid's are better. Dehydration at any age is very serious (my granny died from it, but that was long ago & we were having an extreme heatwave) - woaw, I'm sounding very gloomy........ not to worry - I know your kids will be better in no time
Old 01-30-2003, 02:27 AM   #1050
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Rana Eressëa:
On a rather side note . . . Anduril, will you marry me?
I'm not really into marriage. But I am into pleasure, both physical pleasure and physical pleasure. Would you like to skip the wedding and go straight to the honeymoon?

It looks like I have a tough time ahead of me, what with Baby-K, EXK, and now RE joining the fray. And I'm still recovering from Lizra! I only hope we have enough chocolate finger paint...
Old 01-30-2003, 02:30 AM   #1051
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Oh, look! I found one of me!

Wayfarer
Old 01-30-2003, 02:41 AM   #1052
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Andúril
I'm not really into marriage. But I am into pleasure, both physical pleasure and physical pleasure. Would you like to skip the wedding and go straight to the honeymoon?

It looks like I have a tough time ahead of me, what with Baby-K, EXK, and now RE joining the fray. And I'm still recovering from Lizra! I only hope we have enough chocolate finger paint...
Yeah - it does look like a very tough time ahead, poor you, how ever will you manage?

Sounds to me like you're building up a harem....... Anyone else feel like joining the fun?
Old 01-30-2003, 02:43 AM   #1053
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Andúril

Ah, yes, I can just imagine how painful that must be for you. I wonder what BoP has to say about this . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayfarer
Oh, look! I found one of me!

Wayfarer
Cheater.
Old 01-30-2003, 03:01 AM   #1054
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Rána Eressëa:
Ah, yes, I can just imagine how painful that must be for you.
Indeed. But without pleasure, there is no pain (uh, I mean the other way round...). See avatar for more info.

I noticed that you did not answer my question. Or are you slightly intimidated by my sought after arrow?
Quote:
More:
I wonder what BoP has to say about this . . .
Alas, for BoP and Andúril are no more. In fact, even though we did partake in pleasurable acts, BoP informed me that she never liked me from the beginning. That really hurt my feelings. I was very sad. She was merely using me.

For pleasure. I like that. Mwahahahaha.
Old 01-30-2003, 03:07 AM   #1055
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I'm too possessive. You wouldn't like it.

Any way, you have a handsome face, yes, but body is too shapely. I no like. Odd, perhaps, but I am a Halfwit as the legends tell.

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-30-2003 at 03:33 AM.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:48 AM   #1056
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
RE:
I'm too possessive. You wouldn't like it.
I'll make that decision, thank you. So, what would you do with/to me once you have possessed me, hypothetically speaking ofcourse?
Quote:
More:
Any way, you have a handsome face, yes, but body is too shapely. I no like. Odd, perhaps, but I am a Halfwit as the legends tell.
Huh? Too shapely? No way -- I was actually surprised at how thin I looked in that pic...

What's wrong, don't you like muscles? Would I be too.....overpowering.....for you?

I can be gentle, if you want. It's up to you.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:55 AM   #1057
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Originally posted by HOBBIT
oh, i always thought that was a turkey or something...maybe a helmet.

A turkey.....nice. A "style" helmet!
Old 01-30-2003, 12:32 PM   #1058
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Afro Elf, you look "very cute" in your new picture!!!! My goodness! Green has got to be your color! Thank you!
Old 01-30-2003, 07:07 PM   #1059
Rían

OK, kids are much better (and at that trying stage of too sick for school, too well to avoid getting bored at home), so here it is - the long awaited who Baby-K reminds RÃ*an of!

Baby-K's pic reminds me of how I picture - Yavanna! I can picture her in sorrow after the two lamps were destroyed, and pondering how she could provide light again for Middle Earth, and thinking of the two trees, and the saplings of Telperion and Laurelin appearing and growing tall and fair under her chanting.

(Funny about the Meriadoc post mistake, wasn't it, Baby-K? I've done that once before, and people thought, "Gee, that sure sounds like RÃ*an!")

Last edited by Rían : 01-30-2003 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:11 PM   #1060
Rían

And I just got the jpegs! When I brought them up in Paint, they went wonky again, so I sent them to EXK, who isn't nice at all, (NOT!) and hopefully her program is nicer than mine and she can get them up soon.

Closed Thread