Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:56 PM   #1021
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

uhhh can you change the link to my pics... http://www.geocities.com/sminty_eclipse/sminty

the only difference is the s in sminty is lowercase rather than uppercase. It's a different page.... Oh don't be afraid of the 'nude pic' shpiel it's a bit of a joke I guess...
Old 03-24-2004, 06:27 PM   #1022
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tessar
Oh all right. What the heck. I'll cave in.

http://www.freewebs.com/aoemud/Recent%20photo.jpg

Me, looking just as... cute?... as ever.
How cute you are. I'd almost pat you on the head.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:01 PM   #1023
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Thanks .

You're looking very... gothic... sminty .
Old 03-24-2004, 08:23 PM   #1024
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Quote:
Originally posted by Sminty_Smeagol
uhhh can you change the link to my pics... http://www.geocities.com/sminty_eclipse/sminty

the only difference is the s in sminty is lowercase rather than uppercase. It's a different page.... Oh don't be afraid of the 'nude pic' shpiel it's a bit of a joke I guess...
you are very attractive, sminty

BTW, i not unshaven anymore, artanis, so you wont see me unshaved when i gets scanner/digi camera!!
Old 03-25-2004, 03:21 AM   #1025
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Quote:
Originally posted by Last Child of Ungoliant
BTW, i not unshaven anymore, artanis, so you wont see me unshaved when i gets scanner/digi camera!!
Uhh? How sad.
Oh well, I guess you might look good anyway ...

Nice pics Tessar and Sminty. And brownjenkins, wonderful family! There are many with three kids here! Is it Entmoot standard?

Last edited by Artanis : 03-25-2004 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:03 AM   #1026
Sminty_Smeagol

Quote:
Originally posted by Tessar
Thanks .

You're looking very... gothic... sminty .
Hmmmm, you think so? Poo. That's too bad.... I'm not
Old 03-25-2004, 09:53 PM   #1027
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Haven't been to the moot in a few months but i'm back, heres my pic ...

my pic

I have my artwork in the album as well. enjoy

Sminty, I noticed you have Opeth lyrics in your signature, that is my favorite band. I have all of their albums, do you listen to any other swedish metal?

btw, your artwork is very good.

Last edited by Ragnarok : 03-25-2004 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 10:36 PM   #1028
Sminty_Smeagol

Thankyou

I love opeth's lyrics and I love some of their mellower music like what I've heard from 'damnation', however I don't have a ton of money as I don't have a job and I hardly ever get around to buying cd's... I just have a burnt cd from Kazaa. When I actually have some money, they're definately on my list. I'm not really in to music. Yeah I have music I like but it's not like I'm really in to any one genre, and I don't know much about different groups. And no I do not listen to any other swedish metal that I know of...

Ok maybe it's just me, but I think you look like Russel Crowe...

I love your art. I'm not good with pencil at all. I'm more of an ink person I think... love the texture and detail. I can never get texture. But then again I am 15 so it's exuseable *cough*

Last edited by Sminty_Smeagol : 03-25-2004 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:29 PM   #1029
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
Thankyou

I love opeth's lyrics and I love some of their mellower music like what I've heard from 'damnation', however I don't have a ton of money as I don't have a job and I hardly ever get around to buying cd's... I just have a burnt cd from Kazaa. When I actually have some money, they're definately on my list.

I think if Mikael Alkerfeldt ever stopped being a musician, he should become a poet cause he is a good writer.

I burned all of their albums on kazaa, except for damnation.

Quote:
I'm not really in to music. Yeah I have music I like but it's not like I'm really in to any one genre, and I don't know much about different groups. And no I do not listen to any other swedish metal that I know of...
Art and music are my two favorite things, but I listen to alot of different genres anything from classical, rock, metal, classic rock, progressive and pretty much anything except rap and country. I like to keep an open mind but I tend to stay away from mainstream music cause I think most of it is garbage.

Quote:
Ok maybe it's just me, but I think you look like Russel Crowe...
Thanks, I've never gotten that one before, i've been told that I look like Rob Thomas from 3 Doors Down in the 3-quarter view picture. You're very attractive yourself.

Quote:
I love your art. I'm not good with pencil at all. I'm more of an ink person I think... love the texture and detail. I can never get texture. But then again I am 15 so it's exuseable *cough*
I've been drawing for atleast 10 years, (I'm 18) and I'm going to art school in Philadelphia this coming September. I'm not very good at painting, don't really have much experience with it.

Last edited by Ragnarok : 03-26-2004 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:28 AM   #1030
Sminty_Smeagol

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarok
I think if Mikael Alkerfeldt ever stopped being a musician, he should become a poet cause he is a good writer.

I burned all of their albums on kazaa, except for damnation.

My parents got angry about me having kazaa, they think it's stealing or whatever, getting what you don't pay for... so I had to 'throw out' all of my burnt cd's, which of course pretty much means keeping them out of sight of my parents

Art and music are my two favorite things, but I listen to alot of different genres anything from classical, rock, metal, classic rock, progressive and pretty much anything except rap and country. I like to keep an open mind but I tend to stay away from mainstream music cause I think most of it is garbage.

I listen to anything but rap, country, and pop. Some of the mainstream 'rock' like avril lavigne and stuff is okay for what it is, mainstream kiddie-rock. Lavigne is a pop star. I don't think pop groups and mainstream 'rock' groups are really music... music is art, and what these people do is they find out what will sell and just model their music to whatever that is. It's so fake. That isn't art, it isn't genuine expression. It's filling a mold.

Thanks, I've never gotten that one before, i've been told that I look like Rob Thomas from 3 Doors Down in the 3-quarter view picture. You're very attractive yourself.

I've been drawing for atleast 10 years, (I'm 18) and I'm going to art school in Philadelphia this coming September. I'm not very good at painting, don't really have much experience with it.
Maybe I am crazy but the picture loaded and you remind me a lot of him. Perhaps it's the eyes or something. What kind of art do you think you will get into there? Personally I'm not sure I'd like to go to an arts school, I don't think I would want a career in art. I mean selling art on the side of another job would be cool but what kind of careers can you get into that involve art? Graphic design and stuff seems to be the big one but I wouldn't want to do that. We have the 'Ringling School' arts school down here, like 25 minutes away, some kids I know want to go there for college
Old 03-26-2004, 02:14 PM   #1031
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Well at my school we had our dance, it was a "Almost Famous" theme, you had to go as someone famous. And of course, i went as Frodo lol. Heres the picture:

Me as Frodo

And one of me and some mates getting drunk before hand...

Us all in a Bar

EDIT - OK THE LINKS DONT WORK LOL, ILL GET THEM SORTED

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.

Last edited by Twista : 03-26-2004 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-26-2004, 02:53 PM   #1032
Sminty_Smeagol

'A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 1accesshost.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in. '
Old 03-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #1033
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
What kind of art do you think you will get into there? Personally I'm not sure I'd like to go to an arts school, I don't think I would want a career in art. I mean selling art on the side of another job would be cool but what kind of careers can you get into that involve art? Graphic design and stuff seems to be the big one but I wouldn't want to do that. We have the 'Ringling School' arts school down here, like 25 minutes away, some kids I know want to go there for college
There is actually quite a few things such as art therapy, glassblowing (I am definately trying the course), making and designing jewelry, commercial art/ graphic design, illustrator, photography, typography, fashion design, interior design. I think i'm missing some but this is all i can thinking of off the top of my head.

I like drawing fantasy, landscapes and animals but unofrtunately that really wouldn't put much bread on the table. So I will most likely go into commercial art and design the cd art for bands and other products. I might even look into doing the art for book covers but that is really competitve.

I got accepted to four of the top art schools on the east coast which are Pratt Institute, Parson School of Design, Tyler School of Art and Maryland Institute College of Art. I'm not 100% sure about choosing a major but most art students end up changing their major in college anyway.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:04 PM   #1034
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

edit: double post

Last edited by Ragnarok : 05-03-2004 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:44 PM   #1035
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Okay, thanks to JD I got it fixed . *hugs JD*

CLICK HERE!!!! NOW!!!! THIS IS A LINK!!!

*cough*

Last edited by Tessar : 03-26-2004 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:23 PM   #1036
Nerdanel
Spammer of the Happy Thread

Nice pic, tessar!

And thanks for the link...

- C. Sagan

My (photography) website
My Flickr page
Old 04-01-2004, 08:43 PM   #1037
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Bump

just bumping this up for the newbies
Old 04-01-2004, 09:07 PM   #1038
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

KHAMUL you're gonna lose

oops. Wrong thread.

oh - nice pic Tessar. (see - not a spam post)
Old 04-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #1039
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay - I have a picture to go up! (Shock!!! ). After around a year of refusing I've finally caved in!
Of course I have no way to put up this picture - so until I find some caring mooter who wishes to help me grace to moot with a picture of my scary face, you're not going to see one.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 04-02-2004, 07:11 PM   #1040
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

send me an email and I'll try to attach it for you

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Closed Thread