Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 09:04 AM   #1001
Baby-K
Corruptor

Andúril yeah - and that's the last pic of moi that will ever make it's way to the moot. Me & my squirrel cheecks are really very bashful

Thanks 4 all yer help

RÃ*an - now you can decide what on earth I am (just for sh*ts & giggles)

Last edited by Baby-K : 01-28-2003 at 09:27 AM.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:17 AM   #1002
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:

Of course you can PM or email me. I do not mind.

Me too. My dad will get used to it, if he ever sees it. And they're used to my hair changing colours, I had it stripey so yeah, they know I'm the weird one.

We are so going to get in trouble for being OT.

[EDIT] Oh! Baby-K is pretty, but not how I imagined. *frown* That hair looks normal, girl! I was expecting blue. I had blue hair. [/B]
I've mailed you guys already (hope you got it). The great thing about being able to speak another language is that the mods don't understand it, so I can't get into trouble

Thanks for the compliment - how did you expect me to look? My wild days of freakish hairstyles are over - I am now respectable *falls off chair laughing*. I haven't changed my haircolor in over a year, but through the years it's been shaved off, spikey, pink, blue, red, black (the color on the pic is my natural - which I'm keeping for now)
Old 01-28-2003, 09:30 AM   #1003
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
I've mailed you guys already (hope you got it). The great thing about being able to speak another language is that the mods don't understand it, so I can't get into trouble

Thanks for the compliment - how did you expect me to look? My wild days of freakish hairstyles are over - I am now respectable *falls off chair laughing*. I haven't changed my haircolor in over a year, but through the years it's been shaved off, spikey, pink, blue, red, black (the color on the pic is my natural - which I'm keeping for now)
I haven't got it yet, but then, my email is slow! *hmph* I can't speak another language. Only little bits of various ones.

I don't know. I think it was your comment on being a wild child. In that photo you look so passive. Respectable now, eh? Well, I'm not. I don't intend to be respectable. You sound like me. Red, blue, black I have had. Red and black stripey also. On thursday I'm having my hair cut short, and dyed purple. If I can find a pic of the style I'm having I'll show you what I intend, and then get a pic of Purple, short hair me up!

*throws vase*
Old 01-28-2003, 09:41 AM   #1004
Baby-K
Corruptor

I have to be respectable 'cos I work in a very strict corporate environment, but I will always run with the wolves - in my heart I will never be older than 18. One day when I'm old & wrinkly & sitting in an Old Age Home all the other people are gonna say "we should've been more like her"

I can teach you Afrikaans if you wanna - all the relevant words or maybe Zulu or Sotho and we can confuse the world even more
Old 01-28-2003, 09:51 AM   #1005
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
EXK:
Well, okay, but without wibble
Done.
Quote:
More:
That is not a problem
Neither is your response.
Quote:
More:
*grin* Oh, I believe I could make you very happy.
*bad yet interesting thoughts*

You know, I believe happy-making is a mutual sport.
Quote:
More:
Hee heh...you like it because it's nice? Nice good...
:insane laughter impossible to portray in words:
Quote:
More:
Someone who agrees with me! At last! YAY! You do not know how difficult it is to find other people who hate Jam!!!
It's crazy, innit? The rest of my family, and all of my friends like the stuff...
Quote:
Baby-K:
Andúril yeah - and that's the last pic of moi that will ever make it's way to the moot. Me & my squirrel cheecks are really very bashful

Thanks 4 all yer help
No problem at all.

Hey, that's what I said. Then I posted a half-naked pic of myself.

*waits in hope*

Last edited by Andúril : 01-28-2003 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:09 AM   #1006
Baby-K
Corruptor

Well then, maybe I should go 1 better & post a nudie???? Lock the kids in their rooms................
Old 01-28-2003, 10:12 AM   #1007
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Andúril *bad yet interesting thoughts*
Enter 'The Bad Place'...

Quote:
:insane laughter impossible to portray in words:
*joins crazy laughter* I'm glad you're in on the nice joke now. It's even funnier. I told someone before that they looked nice...*schmuff* Had to correct self. Couldn't leave it at that.

Quote:
It's crazy, innit? The rest of my family, and all of my friends like the stuff...
I know! Mine have tried to make me eat it. Last time they gave me a bagel with marmalade on, and I said "this has jam on" with much anger and indignation and the destruction of a perfectly edible bagel and they said it was marmalade, forced me to eat it, and I threw up. I HATE the stuff...BLECH! Why do they all like it? Well, we know better...

Quote:
Hey, that's what I said. Then I posted a half-naked pic of myself.
I doubt others will be as confident about posting half-naked pics of themselves.
Quote:
BABY-K SAID I can teach you Afrikaans if you wanna - all the relevant words or maybe Zulu or Sotho and we can confuse the world even more
That'd be good, though I reckon I'm not so good with other languages. Though if you could teach me 'nice' then I'd be happy
Old 01-28-2003, 02:11 PM   #1008
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
The great thing about being able to speak another language is that the mods don't understand it, so I can't get into trouble
Neh, neh, neh, don't count on it. Zuidafrikaans is much like Dutch so I probably understand a large part of it.
Old 01-28-2003, 02:24 PM   #1009
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Good thing there aren't any pinoy mods here.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 01-28-2003, 02:30 PM   #1010
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Baby-K!

Talk about "under that mild mannered exterior lie the heart of a [insert appropriate discription]" .......nice pic

Beatallica
Old 01-28-2003, 02:52 PM   #1011
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
...and end up getting killed by my best friend. I love happy endings.
Hey, Fingolfin and Fingon didn't exactly die peacefully, either!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 01-28-2003, 02:57 PM   #1012
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
RÃ*an - I agree marriage is a sacred, holy institution which should never be broken for the sake of a mere "sidetrip" from the road you have chosen. But since I am not quite ready to be institutionalised yet I suppose I can have a bit of fun....
I've heard that joke before But I never want to get out of this institution, because it's way too much fun!

BTW, I finally got a pic of hubby and me, and I should have it up in a day or so, I'm just waiting for the friend that I borrowed the camera from to email me the jpegs.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 01-28-2003, 03:11 PM   #1013
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

What did you do to persuade him, RÃ*an?
Old 01-28-2003, 06:05 PM   #1014
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Anybody have edible body paint I can use?

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 06:12 PM   #1015
Rían

Quote:
Originally posted by Artanis
What did you do to persuade him, RÃ*an?

Hey, do you suppose he held out because he wanted to be persuaded? Tricksy!

Old 01-28-2003, 06:17 PM   #1016
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an

uh-huh

Quote:
Anybody have edible body paint I can use?
TC!

You don't need to re-paint the gate before it's weathered

Beatallica
Old 01-29-2003, 01:47 AM   #1017
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
Baby-K!

Talk about "under that mild mannered exterior lie the heart of a [insert appropriate discription]" .......nice pic
Ahhhhh Coney, mild mannered,............ me??? I don't think it's the heart as much as the mind that gets people guessing.......

The pic was taken for our work database - it's the only 1 of me out of nappies (diapers) where I'm not drunk / passed out
Old 01-29-2003, 01:54 AM   #1018
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
That'd be good, though I reckon I'm not so good with other languages. Though if you could teach me 'nice' then I'd be happy
It depends what sentence you wanna use it in, but if say EXK you're nice, it would translate as follows:

EXK o pila (Sotho)
EXK u muhle (Zulu)
EXK u sasekile (Tsonga)
EXK o botse (Northern Sotho)
EXK jy is baie oulik (Afrikaans - I added an adjective, you are very nice). You could use more than 1 word for nice - oulik, fraai, mooi, aangenaam etc.

It's difficult if you can't hear it, but I think it would be lekker to hear how you say it without hearing the actual sounds..............
Old 01-29-2003, 02:38 AM   #1019
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Neh, neh, neh, don't count on it. Zuidafrikaans is much like Dutch so I probably understand a large part of it.
Ik kan het natuurlijk altijd in het Nederlands zeggen zodat iedereen het begrijpt

Quote:
I've heard that joke before But I never want to get out of this institution, because it's way too much fun!
It's good to know that there are actually still some people out there who enjoy being married & are happy with their life partners. I hope you & hubby are happy 2gether 'til the end of your days. Can't wait to see the pic of you 2
Old 01-29-2003, 02:58 AM   #1020
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
Yeah. Men! But you like persuading him, don't you?

Quote:
Ik kan het natuurlijk altijd in het Nederlands zeggen zodat iedereen het begrijpt
Yes, even I can understand that! I'm very impressed Baby-K. How many languages do you speak?