Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 05:06 AM   #981
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Andúril
....Dolphin? Okaaaaay.Well, I'm starting at the gym again on 1st Feb. I'll make a "nice" body for you (and any other bow-owners who would like to use it).Strawberry's nice. But before we make any definite plans, let's ask EXK what flavour she would like to be immersed in.

*remembers tongue fitness exercises with Lizra*

So you have a nimble tongue..................... I actually don't mind the flavour (of the dip), but ask EXK if you like.

By the way - do you have any piercings / tattoos?
Old 01-28-2003, 05:17 AM   #982
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Baby-K:
So you have a nimble tongue.....................
Yes, ma'am.
Quote:
More:
No ink, but I had an ear pierced about eight years ago, which closed up about seven and a half years ago. And you?
Old 01-28-2003, 05:31 AM   #983
Baby-K
Corruptor

I do have a tattoo, but I no longer have any piercings except my ears. Use to have a nose ring in my wild days......... oh how I miss not having to be a responsible adult
Old 01-28-2003, 05:48 AM   #984
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

And where is this tatoo, may I ask?
Old 01-28-2003, 05:59 AM   #985
Baby-K
Corruptor

From all you've learnt about me so far - where do you think it is?
Old 01-28-2003, 06:06 AM   #986
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

*thinks to self*

Nice.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:15 AM   #987
Baby-K
Corruptor

Whatever you are thinking - I bet your wrong (about the location & what it is) and NO it is not a rose / butterfly /tribal sign or any such thing..........
Old 01-28-2003, 06:53 AM   #988
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Baby-K:
Whatever you are thinking - I bet your wrong (about the location & what it is) and NO it is not a rose / butterfly /tribal sign or any such thing..........
So it's not a tatoo of Tinky-Winky smoking weed under your chin? In that case, I'm stumped.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:05 AM   #989
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
I'm sorry about stealing your wibble, but your wibble now belongs to condo...
*audience gasps in horror* I didn't PM you back? My apologies, bowmaster XK...
That will come in very handy. ...
I'm 22 -- I do not need rest. I am a machine. A "fun" machine (batteries included).
Condo will die before I let it keep the wibble, don't you know.

So you like a massage, neh? I got a chocolate body oil which tastes good...

My agent is retarded, and is not female, and will not be in any way involved in this.

Quote:
I like the way you said that. Very stone-age.
Does that make you happy? I'll talk in shortened sentences all the time if you like. Though you'd have to remember I'm actually not stupid.

Quote:
I actually don't mind the flavour (of the dip), but ask EXK if you like.
Passion fruit icky. Chocolate good. Strawberry good. Caramel good. Nothing that will remind me of jam though. Jam makes me throw up if I even smell it.

Quote:
I'm getting a tattoo! I hope it attaches. It will go across the base of my spine, Muaha!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp tattoo.bmp (9.1 KB, 33 views)
Old 01-28-2003, 07:07 AM   #990
Baby-K
Corruptor

Did any of my posts at any time imply that I was a fan of those little monsters???????

Klink ek vir jou asof ek common is?

Beside, I couldn't have something smoking weed near my face - I'd probably try to steal it

I'll put you out of your misery - it's a small ghecko on the bridge of my left foot (between the ankle & baby toe).
Old 01-28-2003, 07:15 AM   #991
Baby-K
Corruptor

EXK - I totally agree about the dip - with us around I'm sure there will be plenty of passion - who needs a fruit for it Besides, strawberries go so nicely with champagne - which I know Andúril will be supplying & loads of tequila of course.......

Anyway - I like your tattoo design, pretty cool. I'm getting another 1 on my back (a friend is doing it for me) - I don't have the design here, but it is a snow crystal which will be done in dark blue (lining) and white + ice blue for shadowing.

When are you getting yours?
Old 01-28-2003, 07:35 AM   #992
Elfmaster XK

Baby-K: Yeah, Passion fruit sucks, we don't need any of that! Choclate all the way! Or whatever Andúril wants.

Yeah, it's a cool design, i wanted another one but the pic is too big to attach. It's two snakes twined around an ankh (life symbol). That'd go on my shoulder blade. I hope to get that attached one done very soon. My birthday soon, and though dad won't let me have it, I'd doing it anyway. He won't see it, so it can't offend him. I'll prob get it done in the week between 14th feb and 21st feb. YAY!

Andúril: I got your email! Will reply, and no I don't mind email's instead of PM's.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:35 AM   #993
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Elfmaster XK:
Condo will die before I let it keep the wibble, don't you know.
condo live on!
Quote:
More:
So you like a massage, neh? I got a chocolate body oil which tastes good...
I do. And I like giving them too. Just as long as the flavoured body oil is licked/sucked off afterwards.
Quote:
More:
My agent is retarded, and is not female, and will not be in any way involved in this.
A retarded female commentator agent would have been okay, but oh well...
Quote:
More: Does that make you happy?
Wow! I'm sorry, but the hairs on my arm just stood up and I got goosebumps. For some or other reason I really enjoyed you saying that. Yes, I am happy -- very!
Quote:
More:
I'll talk in shortened sentences all the time if you like. Though you'd have to remember I'm actually not stupid.
It's not necessarily shorter sentences that I like, it's the way you left out certain words, i.e. you left out the "is" in "*wibble* is my word!". That nice!
Quote:
More:
Passion fruit icky.
What!? You don't like granadilla? Mmmmmm. Fine, we don't have to cover eachother in granadilla body oil...
Quote:
More:
Chocolate good. Strawberry good. Caramel good. Nothing that will remind me of jam though. Jam makes me throw up if I even smell it.
Mmmmmm caramel. I just ate a slice of cheesecake with caramel layers. Additionally, I am known to sit in front of the TV and finish half a can in a day.

I know what you mean about jam. Putrid. Who eats that stuff, anyway? Disgusting -- like pumpkin or squash or sweat potato. ( <--- sticking my tongue out in disgust, ignore the happy expression)
Quote:
More:
I'm getting a tattoo! I hope it attaches. It will go across the base of my spine, Muaha!
That's a nice design.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:49 AM   #994
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Baby-K:
Did any of my posts at any time imply that I was a fan of those little monsters???????

Klink ek vir jou asof ek common is?
LOL! No, you never came across like that. Then again, Tinky-Winky isn't as pleasant as one might think...(see below)
Quote:
More:
of passion - who needs a fruit for it Besides, strawberries go so nicely with champagne - which I know Andúril will be supplying & loads of tequila of course.......
Tequila will obviously be on hand, as well as vodka and......more tequila?
Quote:
More:
Beside, I couldn't have something smoking weed near my face - I'd probably try to steal it
*pictures Baby-K trying to steal two dimensional weed from under chin*
Quote:
More:
I'll put you out of your misery - it's a small ghecko on the bridge of my left foot (between the ankle & baby toe).
Awww sweet!
Old 01-28-2003, 07:52 AM   #995
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

What's he really like?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suspect.jpg (9.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 01-28-2003, 07:54 AM   #996
Baby-K
Corruptor

EXK - about your dad not wanting to let you get the tattoo, what he doesn't know.... besides, he'll get over it. Mine never noticed my tattoo, piercings or freakish hairstyles until it was too late & by then I just couldn't care less. I guess my parents have finally accepted the fact that will always be their wild child (nothing at all like my siblings).

Andúril will love the caramel by the sounds of it - why not mix the 2 (caramel - choc)? I of course think that tequila would still be the better option mmmmmmmmmmmmm body shots

Andúril - the only thing worse than jam is peanut butter - what gets me though is the fact that some people actually combine the 2, seriously what on earth are they thinking?

I have an interesting e-mail to send you guys re the very subject we have been "discussing" & why I say Andúril will need to work up a helluva lot of stamina.................... EXK I'll see if I can PM you if that's ok?
Old 01-28-2003, 08:10 AM   #997
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Baby-K:
Andúril - the only thing worse than jam is peanut butter - what gets me though is the fact that some people actually combine the 2, seriously what on earth are they thinking?
I honestly do not know. Peanut butter would be okay if it did not taste or smell (or look) the way it does. And jam would be alright if it didn't actually exist.
Old 01-28-2003, 08:25 AM   #998
Baby-K
Corruptor

ugh *bad memories* ugh, yuk gross - enough about that subject, my friends & I have an expression when referring to a particularly vile form of mankind "I like him like jam" - suddenly I remember why we say that.........

So glad you mentioned vodka earlier.......Mr Smirnoff happens to be one of my favourite party guests, along with Johnny, Jack, José & of course the ever important J C (le Roux that is)
Old 01-28-2003, 08:58 AM   #999
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Behold!

Picture removed.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:03 AM   #1000
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
[B]condo live on!
Well, okay, but without wibble

Quote:
I do. And I like giving them too. Just as long as the flavoured body oil is licked/sucked off afterwards.
That is not a problem

Quote:
I'm sorry, but the hairs on my arm just stood up and I got goosebumps. For some or other reason I really enjoyed you saying that. Yes, I am happy -- very!
*grin* Oh, I believe I could make you very happy.

Quote:
It's not necessarily shorter sentences that I like, it's the way you left out certain words, i.e. you left out the "is" in "*wibble* is my word!". That nice!
Hee heh...you like it because it's nice? Nice good...

Quote:
I know what you mean about jam. Putrid. Who eats that stuff, anyway? Disgusting -- like pumpkin or squash or sweat potato. ( <--- sticking my tongue out in disgust, ignore the happy expression)That's a nice design.
Someone who agrees with me! At last! YAY! You do not know how difficult it is to find other people who hate Jam!!!

Quote:
Baby-K said I have an interesting e-mail to send you guys re the very subject we have been "discussing" & why I say Andúril will need to work up a helluva lot of stamina.................... EXK I'll see if I can PM you if that's ok?
Of course you can PM or email me. I do not mind.
Quote:
EXK - about your dad not wanting to let you get the tattoo, what he doesn't know.... besides, he'll get over it. Mine never noticed my tattoo, piercings or freakish hairstyles until it was too late & by then I just couldn't care less. I guess my parents have finally accepted the fact that will always be their wild child (nothing at all like my siblings).
Me too. My dad will get used to it, if he ever sees it. And they're used to my hair changing colours, I had it stripey so yeah, they know I'm the weird one.

We are so going to get in trouble for being OT.

[EDIT] Oh! Baby-K is pretty, but not how I imagined. *frown* That hair looks normal, girl! I was expecting blue. I had blue hair.

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 01-28-2003 at 09:05 AM.
Closed Thread