Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2003, 04:55 PM   #81
gimli-son-of-gloin13
Elven Warrior

I had a horrible dream last night about my friend . shes really depressed because she doesnt really hav any friends in her "new" ( she moved there a year ago) town and i had a dream that she cut her wrists and showed me and then she just slowly ealked into a river and drowned herself

Do you have any personality disorders, click here and see!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://public.findlaw.com/states_new.html

Find your rights as a student!
gimli-son-of-gloin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 07:26 AM   #82
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Andúril's Dream
by Andúril.

The beginning I hardly remember. All I know is that I was in something that reminded me of a school science laboratory. I was there with a friend, and it was black-hole dark (i.e. really really dark). We both knew that we were being chased, and I remember trying to make our way around the lab, bumping into things all the time. But they caught us.

Then I was suddenly at home. My family was being held hostage, or something -- there were strange people there who wouldn't let us leave. I don't know how, but we found what looked like a conference agenda. On it I discovered that these people were going to amputate both of my arms at the elbow.

For whatever reason, I thought it was some type of cult.

Anyway, so now I was thinking "**** that, I'm outtie!"

They were still in the house, but I thought that I might be able to get past them and escape to my car and drive far, far away. Don't ask, I just wanted to drive a few hundred kilometers for some reason.

I was in my room, and I started packing. That was in the morning. I packed as fast as I could. Around 11h00 they left, but I continued to pack, and for some reason I still felt threatened. But even packing as fast as I could did not help. Each time I checked the time it seemed that I had only packed a few items per hour. That sucked big time. I had no idea when these people were going to come back.

The thought occasionally crossed my mind that these people were not here, so we could just jump in our cars and get the hell outta there, but I ignored it, and continued packing.

Now it was about 16h00, and I had almost finished packing ONE bag. Not only that, but it was full of stuff that I really did not need. I don't think there were any clothes -- in fact, I didn't recognize anything that I was packing. More on that latter.

My dad came into my room and said to me something along the lines of "You must go!" BIG surprise suddenly my brother was going with me, although he wasn't packing anything. Then my parents left -- where they went, I cannot tell. But I knew they were coming back, and I knew those cult members were coming back to.

The thought never crossed my mind that we should have gone to the police, or in fact just phoned the police. No, I was determined to escape to Johannesburg, 1400km away. I was going to stay at my aunt's place -- that way they definitely wouldn't be able to amputate my arms.

18h00. I'm getting nervous. I'm still packing. I'm still trying to shove odd stuff into that one bag, which was already full.

Suddenly I got a really bad feeling. I turned around and saw someone standing at the door to my room, which was suddenly five times as long as it normally is. The guy looked mean, and I knew what I had to do.

Anyway, he asked me if I had a CD cover. I didn't ask why, but I just said politely "yes". He asked me if I was sure, and I assured him that I did. I even opened up my bag, and pretended to look around for one, but all I could see was green cardboard inside. Huh? Anyway, then I took a cable from him, and shoved it down the side of the cardboard. Then he left.

I had to get out. I had to leave. I had to escape, even though I wasn't being held hostage, and my parents weren't even there. I knew that they had gone for a drive, maybe to the beach or something -- not to get help. INSANE.

Then I thought. Oh crap, what about Woof? If these cult members come back and find me gone, they are going to massacre everyone else and leave Woof to starve to death. I really wanted to take my dog with to my aunt in Jo'burg, 1400km away.

I then woke up.

The End.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 07:46 AM   #83
elendili
Elven Warrior

anduril did you eat cheese before you went to bed? i always have really strange dreams when i do.

unusual dream i usually have giants after me so i hide behind a sofa . why do you always hide in dumb places in dreams?

its really weird that dreams only occur in like a second isn't it?

i hate it it when you wake up during a really good dream but when you go back to sleep you can't go back into it. but nightmares you do so it recurs all night so you wake up in a really bad mood and rip everyones head off?

"Courage my soul, now learn to wield
The weight of thine immortal shield
Place on thy head thy helmet bright
Ballance thy sword against the fight
See where an army strong as fair
With silken banners spreads the air
Now if thy bee'st that thing divine
In this days combat let it shine:
And shew that nature wants an art
To conqeur one resolved heart"
Andrew Marvell
elendili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 07:48 AM   #84
Baby-K
Corruptor

Andúril - you didn't by any chance fall on your head, say............1000 000 times when you were small? I sincerely hope this wasn't a real dream, if so I'd advise you to see a doc, there is some weird stuff going on in your head (or is that bed?)
Old 01-29-2003, 08:00 AM   #85
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
elendili:
anduril did you eat cheese before you went to bed?
Nope.
Quote:
Baby-K:
Andúril - you didn't by any chance fall on your head, say............1000 000 times when you were small? I sincerely hope this wasn't a real dream, if so I'd advise you to see a doc, there is some weird stuff going on in your head (or is that bed?)
As far as I know, I have never been dropped on my head. I may be wrong.

It was a real dream. Most of it was fresh in my mind when I woke up, but I have forgotten minor parts throughout the day.

And yes, there is some weird stuff going on in my head. It just doesn't get to come out that much (see Silmarillan, Ghosts, Why do you want to be an Elf? threads)

What really gets me is that my parents went to the beach. I'll never get over that.
Old 01-29-2003, 08:04 AM   #86
elendili
Elven Warrior

Quote:
As far as I know, I have never been dropped on my head. I may be wrong.
if you had would you actually remember? i have once on concrete, that could explain a lot

Quote:
It was a real dream. Most of it was fresh in my mind when I woke up, but I have forgotten minor parts throughout the day.
everyone has weird dreams its part of being 'normal' i dreamt i had a pet snow leopard once, he was really cute and furry and shredded everyone else into ribbons

Andrew Marvell
Old 01-29-2003, 08:10 AM   #87
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
What really gets me is that my parents went to the beach. I'll never get over that.
Maybe your parents were in on it, tricking you into going to Jozi, while they went somewhere else, just so they could have an alibi.................

I also have freaky dreams & some of them actually seem to indicate that I have some sort of ability to predict the future or have some sort of clearvoyant gift
Old 01-29-2003, 08:23 AM   #88
elendili
Elven Warrior

Quote:
I also have freaky dreams & some of them actually seem to indicate that I have some sort of ability to predict the future or have some sort of clearvoyant gift
cool, i sometimes dream i can see in the dark and have jedi reflexy type things

Quote:
it's only a dream after all, although you could say it was some deep down opinion that your parents would leave you with scary cult people, i think mine is that my parents will call the white coats

Andrew Marvell
Old 01-29-2003, 08:29 AM   #89
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
cool, i sometimes dream i can see in the dark and have jedi reflexy type things
Yeah - it freaks my friends out when I tell them what I've dreamt (of them) & it has actually happened to them (even though they've never told a soul about it). I once described my one friend's mom in exact detail, from the colour of her hair, her glasses right down to a specific dress that she had - but I had never met the woman & never saw a pic of her either
Old 01-29-2003, 08:48 AM   #90
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

But last night's dream wasn't even the freakiest.

No, this dream I had two years ago. It involved a school outing to a coastal town. The main thing that I now remember is that our teacher had invented a teleporter. Basically, you have two toilets -- you had to sit on the one, someone would pull down the lever, then you would melt and get sucked into the toilet.

Then, if the device worked, you would appear about 20m away at the other toilet.

The problem is, it didn't always work. I had to watch a lot of my friends appear as badly mutated blobs, or without limbs, or as bloody masses on the other side.

I had to pull the lever when my good friends' turns came up. None of them made it. I had to listen to them screaming on the other side (from the pain).

That dream freaked me out big time. I was in a bad mood for almost a week.
Old 01-29-2003, 10:10 AM   #91
Baby-K
Corruptor

Sorry, but every time I read your dream I start laughing uncontrollably, it's not that I find your obvious pain at these images amusing, it's just triggering something in my mind - could be that my brain has finally short circuited.

Try dreaming of something pleasant tonight
Old 02-08-2003, 04:50 AM   #92
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
And I thought I was messed up.
One time I had the oddest dream. It was simply myself in bed. I dreamt that I was sleeping. Though it kind of took an aerial view, like looking down from the ceiling at myself sleeping. At some point I just woke up. Odd.
------------------------------------------------
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 08:16 PM   #93
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

two days ago I dreamed that I was walking downtown after everything was closed up, and I found that one of the shops had an unlocked door. I spent the rest of my dream paging through a phone book, looking for the owner's phone number, so that I could tell her to come down and lock her shop up.

last night I dreamed that I had gone to the grocery store with out my list, and I spent the whole dream wandering up and down the aisles, wondering what i should buy.
crickhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 09:51 PM   #94
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was watching my friend fight a giant gorilla with just a knife on a balcony!

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Erawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 04:45 PM   #95
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Had very weird dream, involving me, my dad, a truck, hay bales, my horse on the truck, my horse in a green pasture, a ring, a collapse, a three-lane highway and an army of orcs. And an uncle. And possibly a banana. And a wooden flat thing.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:46 PM   #96
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Do you often dream of odd things Elenka? I like the part of your dream with your horse but the banana and army of orcs didn't quite fit.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:25 PM   #97
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Yes, I do. That just-metioned dream doesn't even rate on the weirdness scale.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 11:20 PM   #98
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

I usually don't remember my dreams, but I have been lately.
Last night I dreamt that my mom and I ordered Chinese food and when the food came there were two delivery guys, and after I got the food, and I thought they were gone, then I noticed that they were standing and looking in at us through the window on the door, and they wouldn't go away and it was really creepy, and my mom wouldn't let me call the police!

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Erawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 12:03 AM   #99
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

I had a dream the other day that I went to the moon on a bus with dirty windows.
Old 02-12-2003, 09:05 AM   #100
gimli-son-of-gloin13
Elven Warrior

last night i had a dream that my "boyfriend" (soon to be oh yes he will he will!!) and i were waiting to get our school pics with everyone else. and the only part in the dream was him sitting in a chair and me siting on the floor beside him and the oh so gently with the back of his fingers he stroked my...wait...ya right temple. and then i slowly lifted my hand into his. and we just sat there like that for the rest of the dream. thats just one of my dreams about him. one we were in art class when the teacher was showing us something and we were all standing in a circle (me beside him ) and he slowly put his hand in mine and for the rst of the dream we stood like that. we didnt even look at eachother. then the last one ( HEY! i can here u sighing in relief!! dont make me go on with every dream ive had about boys! ((they started in first grade just so u know!))) was him asing me to the prom (we were like 16/17 in this one) and of course i said yes! and we just went and for some strange reson the prom was held in the elemantary school gym!? any way we sat on the stage (me in pants at our prom) and just looked at eachother. it was (like the others) depressing

Do you have any personality disorders, click here and see!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://public.findlaw.com/states_new.html

Find your rights as a student!
gimli-son-of-gloin13 is offline   Reply With Quote