Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2002, 07:57 PM   #1
Kyote Fields
Elven Warrior

What DO women really want?

Had a conversation with a girl-friend recently who has not had a date in a long time. She says she's waiting for the right guy. Now here's my deal. I know deep down she's want's me to think the old "he's got to be loyal and honest and pure and a model citizen with a PhD. blahblah" but I know for a darn hard FACT that she wants a 6 foot stud with biceps bigger then his brains.
I've reached this conclution because she will never get to know the guys she turns down because SHE DOESN'T GO OUT WITH THEM!!! I confronted her with this after which she placed the issue on the ground and danced prettily around it.
So do you women want looks or smarts? If you couldn't have both, which would it be? Which attracts you first?