FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-22-2005, 03:03 AM   #81
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

...yeah but Sam took that line.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:52 AM   #82
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

what is even stranger, and may support your alien theory, but will concern the medical tri-umverate much more ... better call in Doc's Anduril and greywolf on this for some considered consulation ... perhaps gw's MELFENOR PLUS is working, but is having some wierd and wonderful side-effects?

what is even stranger:
is your post-pulse is still at 91! By all terrestial and medical knowledge it should now be 92!
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 08:32 AM   #83
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
MELFENOR PLUS is completely safe without any sideeffects at all as will this test person will confirm in glowing terms...

I began using Melfenor Plus a couple of weeks ago and noticed a significant loosening of the posting-hindering decease Constipostatia which I had been suffering from for several years until my excellent medical consultant and personal physician Dr Grey Wolf introduced the pill to me. I owe my present loosened condition to his excellent treatment and the new pill....

MELFENOR PLUS

*mind you Melfenor Plus cannot be bought in pharmacies, only here on Moot TV-shop at the extremely cheap prise of $5 mootdollars/100 pill pack (postage and packing $2 mootdollars is added.) .*

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-22-2005 at 08:34 AM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:17 AM   #84
brownjenkins
Advocatus Diaboli

Quote:
Originally Posted by RÃ*an
I don't know - I see him logged in every once in awhile, tho. He's probably waiting until I hit 9,999 then he'll beat me to the punch!

I miss his input on the historical/political threads - he has a good grasp of things like that, IMO.
i don't know about that... it was always so hard to get a strong opinion out of JD

i'm sure the -> <- smilie misses him tough
Old 08-22-2005, 12:05 PM   #85
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownjenkins
i don't know about that... it was always so hard to get a strong opinion out of JD
True!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Rían is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:08 PM   #86
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

You know I just thought-we've not heard from JD since SGH "visited" him. We only see his name as 'on line'. Admins have strange and wonderous powers, what if SGH x'd jd and just made up the rest?

runs and makes sure he doesn't apper in the phone book
Old 08-22-2005, 12:13 PM   #87
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfena
Aliens are censoring entmoot's user posts and they thought it was impossable for someone to reach 10,000 posts, so they informed the government that they would abduct the first person to reach 10,000. So the government starting monitering post records and found that JD was dangerously close to reaching it, the government didn't want to remburst the aliens for the gas they would use to transport JD, so they sent him a threating e-mail telling him not to post, but not telling him about the aliens, just that if he did, they would send their 1,000 flying paravian llama riding warriors to come and destroy his computer, and then procide to feed it to the llamas. At this point the aliens would show up and the government would have to transport their giant three headed dinosaur to scare the aliens away. JD would then have to pay for all the gas that the government and the aliens used, and we all know how high gas prices are.
Well, there we have it. I'm convinced.
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:16 PM   #88
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

I think that alien theory is pretty likely -

but yes, it WAS rather odd that we haven't heard from JD since SGH visited him ...

hmm, let's combine them - maybe SGH is the alien!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 08-22-2005, 12:24 PM   #89
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

She always has been the woman with a big stick . . . maybe she's a Huorn .
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 01:12 PM   #90
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

You guys are just so ridiculious. We haven't heard from JD since before I went to see him, not since I went to see him. Btw, JD is working on his 10,000 post. He has written a whole two sentences he said.

Spock, I will meet you in the mod forum so that I can whap you with the SOW.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 01:47 PM   #91
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

...denial is more than a river.....
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 02:22 PM   #92
Rían

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief Erikson
She always has been the woman with a big stick . . . maybe she's a Huorn .
eep!!
*runs for the hills*

Old 08-22-2005, 02:50 PM   #93
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
She always has been the woman with a big stick . . .
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 04:19 PM   #94
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Andúril Quote:
Quote:
She always has been the woman with a big stick . . .

we await lottesses's Anduril catch phrase on that post ... something about gutters anyone?

Sister Golden Hair
Quote:
You guys are just so ridiculious. We haven't heard from JD since before I went to see him
( ... )

... as a river flows so do the eddies and swirls of denial over rappids... o' alien blue cat :

... just cus' theyre missing him, here's a:

DOC GW:
Quote:
I began using Melfenor Plus a couple of weeks ago and noticed a significant loosening of the posting-hindering decease Constipostatia which I had been suffering from for several years until my excellent medical consultant and personal physician Dr Grey Wolf introduced the pill to me. I owe my present loosened condition to his excellent treatment and the new pill....

one side effect may be schizophenia ... (can't spell it)

Doc: you ARE DOC GREY WOLF the world reknowned ... our three amigo medical service should perhaps employ a reputable Moot PR firm to consider our ethical, medical and cutting edge selling techniques ... -

*p.s 5$ a 100 weight and $2 for P&P ... ??? I was thinking at least $15 for 1 100 weight and $5 for postage! ... let us see what DR Anduril thinks *

More importantly, Melfena: how are you feeling? No sudden urges to talk to yourself or go to the cinema alone and book TWO tickets???

* ... just curious .. no reason at all for asking

Do i look concerned? Do I? Well, your imagining it - take some more pills! *

Last edited by Butterbeer : 08-22-2005 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:26 PM   #95
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
*p.s 5$ a 100 weight and $2 for P&P ... ??? I was thinking at least $15 for 1 100 weight and $5 for postage! ... let us see what DR Anduril thinks *
With the recent slump of the Moot Dollar against the Yen, I'd say a total of $15 is entirely feasible.

Last edited by Andúril : 08-22-2005 at 04:33 PM.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 04:32 PM   #96
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

really, who is Moot chancellor here?

The Moot dollar should be stronger! It effects us all y'know!
i post this in the strongest possible terms.

WHO IS our Moot financial controller?

Yours Sincerely,

the looseley Acreddited Moot Medical Merchant Moot INC.

Who is running the Moot Dollar? ... JD??? (it'd explain alot )
Old 08-22-2005, 05:25 PM   #97
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
Andúril Quote:
DOC GW:
one side effect may be schizophenia ... (can't spell it)

Doc: you ARE DOC GREY WOLF the world reknowned ... our three amigo medical service should perhaps employ a reputable Moot PR firm to consider our ethical, medical and cutting edge selling techniques ... -

More importantly, Melfena: how are you feeling? No sudden urges to talk to yourself or go to the cinema alone and book TWO tickets???

* ... just curious .. no reason at all for asking

Do i look concerned? Do I? Well, your imagining it - take some more pills! *
No worries, mate. It is me. As for Melfenor Plus, with all new medicines one must have test persons and advertisments and I wrote this ad along the lines of the typical advertisements for weight-loss pills and other miracle cures.

And you're quite right the total sum of purchase in Moot dollar will be M20 (notice my patented sign for the currency as attachment).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mootdollar.JPG (874 Bytes, 32 views)
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:37 PM   #98
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Please stay on topic. This thread-topic is to share moot-experiences.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:44 PM   #99
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

this IS on topic.

the debate has been about JD and also Melfena's Moot experiences of mostly reading not posting...

we have been having a light-hearted attempt to get Melfena to join in a bit more. ... and enjoying her theories about JD!

I always intended this thread to be open in scope and to be able to explore moot experiences in their many forms and also mooter's interaction ... and i think that has been clearly going on -

so, Earniel, where do you stand? Do you think JD is conpostiated? , is he under alien threat? - is that why he suffers this posting disease?

Tis' JD syndrome we discuss and our many and varied moot experiences and moot interaction ... our MOOT experiences and thoughts.

best
BB
Old 08-22-2005, 07:37 PM   #100
Rían

the thread starter speaketh!

I was thinking, as I am getting within spitting distance of the 10K post mark, of what I would post on. I should start my 10K post now, in case it takes me as long to compose as it is taking JD to compose his!