Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2002, 06:06 PM   #81
olsonm
Elf Lord

I heard that BeardlessinPants had a torrid love affair with that Figwit guy during the filming of the movie.

Last edited by olsonm : 04-17-2002 at 06:26 PM.
olsonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 06:12 PM   #82
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Ah, Geez, how did you find out about that? Yes, I did. Are you going to flame me now?
Old 04-17-2002, 06:15 PM   #83
olsonm
Elf Lord

Sorry about that BinP! It's really none of my buisness who you have affairs with.
Old 04-17-2002, 06:31 PM   #84
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Yeah, yeah, well in New Zealand, we are surrounded by sheep, so it's hard to be discerning when it comes to relationships. Hence, it was made easier, because I live right next door to him.
Old 04-17-2002, 06:42 PM   #85
olsonm
Elf Lord

Headline:
FIGWIT; ONE OF BofP'S SHEEP!!!
Old 04-17-2002, 06:59 PM   #86
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Liv tyler IS a troll

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 08:18 PM   #87
azalea
Long lost mooter

Actually Kevin Costner is doing his own take on LotR. It's called Dances with Orcs.

Quinton (sp?) Tarentino's take: Reservoir Wargs

Oh , and a cute romantic comedy take on LotR starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks will be coming out: Sleepless in Gondor. Meg Ryan really clinches the role of the Mouth of Sauron -- a bit of a departure for her.

CAUTION: *SPOILER AHEAD*

In RotK, we find out that "Sam" is actually the ringbearer Frodo, and "Frodo" is actually the brave decoy. the real Frodo reveals himself while trying to convice the Rohirrim to join in the battle against Sauron's army of robot elves.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 11:55 PM   #88
Jadera
Elven Warrior

Yes, and Boromir will be coming back as a blue tinted ghost with a green light up sword, reminding Frodo to let the force guide him. It is also rumored that Qui-Gon will be making a special guest appearance, because he was disgruntled he was cut out of SW Episode II.

Ain't it great?

~Chivalry isn't dead, it just transferred to women~
Jadera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 03:06 PM   #89
Elvellon
Elf Lord

Spoilers!!!
“My name is Grey, Gandalf the Grey” this is the line of Sean Connery in the Pub trailer for the LotR series (Yes, he is going to play everyone’s favourite wizard!). Apparently the producers felt the need for Gandalf to be romantically involved. To give some spice to the story they created a romantic triangle involving Gandalf, Eowyn (played by Michelle Pfeiffer) and Saruman (played by Harrison Ford). Apparently they substantially changed the role of Eowyn; she is going to be Saruman’s agent in Edoras substituting Grima (she is romantically involved with Saruman).
The plot has Gandalf finding what is going on in Edoras. He breaks Saruman spell over Theoden (David Bowie) and makes Eowyn realise the error of her ways (she hated Theoden because he always preferred her brother Eomer to her). A moving scene follows, reconsolidating uncle and niece. Gandalf and Eowyn also rekindle their old romance. There is some controversy about the love scenes involving Gandalf and Eowyn. To the disappointment of many fans, it seems that the most torrid love scenes may be left out from the final cut. A petition is currently being made to keep them on the final version.

Reality is just an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

The Caffeine Mantra
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the juice of Brazil that the thoughts aquire speed,
The hands aquire shaking,
the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion...

Elvellon Erelion
Elvellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 05:21 AM   #90
aldesign
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Yeah, well, *I* heard that Liv was sleeping with the director, and then got really mad, when he wouldn't let her do the ford scene. So, she stopped messing around with him, and then he dropped her role as Arwen, and made her an orc instead.
ive just woke up, ive read this, gone back to my bed, and given LIV a slap & asked her if these acusations of her sleeping with the director are true.

She slaped me back, and told me to not beleive stuff i read on here. We kissed, made up, and went back to bed *wink*

andy
aldesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 05:25 AM   #91
aldesign
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel

I think the best answer to that is: Read the 'what would you do? heh heh heh' thread. It'll only take 4 houres of your time but I think it might give the explanation you were looking for.
i wouldnt bother reading that, the neat cleaned up, sweet looking site (dedicated to that story) is on its way back, its had a small make-over and will be re-released soon, check my signature for updates.

and yes Martha is an evil woman, but maybe im not the best person to ask, i think you should ask Wayfarer, he knows her ins and outs better than any of us. hehe.

andy
Old 04-19-2002, 05:35 AM   #92
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by aldesign
i wouldnt bother reading that, the neat cleaned up, sweet looking site (dedicated to that story) is on its way back, its had a small make-over and will be re-released soon, check my signature for updates.

and yes Martha is an evil woman, but maybe im not the best person to ask, i think you should ask Wayfarer, he knows her ins and outs better than any of us. hehe.

andy

Eeeeeewwwwwww.... Andy, stop putting evil thoughts into my head!!

Last edited by BeardofPants : 04-19-2002 at 05:37 AM.
BeardofPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 11:01 AM   #93
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by aldesign

andy
Really? with the drawings of Feraway? *rereads* um of the story I mean, NOT of the second alinea!
Old 04-19-2002, 05:13 PM   #94
aldesign
Elven Warrior

i finished the updates of the site today
just waiting on JD to host it, probably on Monday, and ti'll be up.
yup, ferraways amazing pics are the main feature of the site.

as i say check my signature regularly:

andy
Old 04-19-2002, 05:20 PM   #95
Earniel

*looks hungry* yesssss, my precioussssss, I'm checking, I'm checking allright!*stops dead in track* Wait this isn't some silly rumour right?
Old 04-19-2002, 07:35 PM   #96
aldesign
Elven Warrior

lol Eärniel

ive just noticed that, and no, its REAL
its should be up on Monday if all goes to plan.
laterz

andy
Old 04-20-2002, 04:21 AM   #97
Earniel

Oh. Good, Aldesign. Very good. Perfect!

As for silly rumours I heard they would include some shots where you can see Gandalf actually DYEING his robes white. I'm told you can also spot what brand of washingpowder he uses! But I haven't had any confirmation whether the scene where he goes to the hairdresser will be included.
Old 04-20-2002, 02:50 PM   #98
azalea
Long lost mooter

Yeah, they needed to get some product placement in there. Treebeard's Ent draught is actually going to be a can of Coke. The road to Mordor will have billboards. And the Rohirrim will all be wearing team shirts with the names of the sponsers on them.

Also, the soundtrack will be done by the Backstreet Boys with a special theme by Britney Spears. In an especially moving moment in RotK, Frodo will actually RUN up Mount Doom to a digital remix of the theme from Rocky.
Old 04-20-2002, 03:32 PM   #99
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by azalea
Also, the soundtrack will be done by the Backstreet Boys with a special theme by Britney Spears. In an especially moving moment in RotK, Frodo will actually RUN up Mount Doom to a digital remix of the theme from Rocky.
My Eru! This will explain the rumour I heard about Britney debuting in the battle scene then, in ROTK!! Although, I heard that it was Pepsi (in a deal with Britney wearing sponsored shirts by them...)
Old 04-20-2002, 06:22 PM   #100
azalea
Long lost mooter

Oh yeah, you're right, it was Pepsi. They used Coke for the orcs drink.