Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2004, 12:24 PM   #81
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Could it be Mirkwood?
If it is, it's wrong, Mirkwood turned to Greenwood after the War of the Ring, so it wouldn't be filled with evil anymore and wouldn't be black, etc. But I don't know...
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 01:29 PM   #82
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
I cantered the horse and we speed down the forest road towards the North...towards Rohan.
Quote:
We speed towards the most fermiliar path we could remember in the books...The Black Forest...
Sorry, Sici for tearing down your post, but I don't know what Black Forest you're talking about either, and isn't Rohan south of Bree and the Shire.
Are we misinterpreting your post?

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 09:26 AM   #83
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Well, I was talking to Ethy, who was talking to Sici, who said that by the Black Forest she meant the Old Forest.
And she was apparently laughing over her little Rohan mix-up. So could you go edit you post, Sici, if you don't mind?
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:14 PM   #84
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay well that makes more sense. So have we any more ideas about what exactly is going to happen - are we going to leave anyone behind at the Shire? Are we all going to the Old Forest?
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 03-20-2004, 09:45 PM   #85
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

I don't really know. Just so you know, Ethy and I are going off during spring break, April 4-11. Our Daddy's going back to college, and we're going to look at some colleges, and neither of us wants to move *tear in my eye* because we would be leaving our friends (in Ethy's case, like you, Sici). But we would still see you guys!! *brightens up* Now I'll stop ramblig and get back on topic. *ahem*
While we're gone, we could use it as an excuse to go off some where. Or you go off somewhere and leave us behind, and the story line follows you.
But what should we do now?
-Two Towers extended DVD

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
Old 03-21-2004, 02:52 PM   #86
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Hey - ethuiliel go here:

http://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/show...390#post348390
Old 03-21-2004, 03:56 PM   #87
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Aww...thanks!!

Quote:
While we're gone, we could use it as an excuse to go off some where. Or you go off somewhere and leave us behind, and the story line follows you.
How 'bout we go find Faramir? I guess it's a little too far though.

Quote:
But what should we do now?
We could go to Rohan, like Sici said. Maybe once we get there some of us could go north to Lorien or something, and get Elvish help. (and Elves are allowed in the Shire, and humans we find wouldn't be.)

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 03-21-2004, 04:04 PM   #88
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by ethuiliel
We could go to Rohan, like Sici said. Maybe once we get there some of us could go north to Lorien or something, and get Elvish help. (and Elves are allowed in the Shire, and humans we find wouldn't be.)
But I'm half-elf, so technically that should mean that I'm allowed in. Becasue the only part that makes me human is having one parent human. I was raised by elves remember so.... well I don't know....
Old 03-21-2004, 09:03 PM   #89
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Well, if one parent's an elf and you were raised by elves, then I think you would be allowed in.
Quote:
How 'bout we go find Faramir? I guess it's a little too far though.
YOU go find Faramir. I go find Aragorn. Oh, I guess I can't do that, can I? He's already here. So I go find Leggy. He's also in Ithilien anyway. But we should probably do something plot-related, don't you agree?
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 03-22-2004, 01:31 PM   #90
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
But we should probably do something plot-related, don't you agree?
I was just kidding around. My next suggestion was more sirius...er...serious, and we could use that while we're away too.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 03-22-2004 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:25 PM   #91
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

I was kidding, too. Couldn't you see that?

But we desperatly need to decide what to do instead of just dicussing it. We should probably get some more people to join, maybe more decision maker-ish people. But for now... ideas anyone? The Rohan go North to Lorien one is good... Ethy and I could probably do that while we're gone. But what are you going to do in the meantime?
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 03-23-2004, 05:49 PM   #92
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Unless someone has a better idea, I would say that we all go to Rohan, then Alyna and Kieta go to Lorien, while Jean, Lalaith, and Aragorn return to the Shire, and if we can get on a computer while we're away we could post a little about what's happening in Lorien. Maybe Lalaith could even go into the Shire while Jean and Aragorn (the humans, because though Lalaith and Aragorn are both part Elf, part human, I suppose Lalaith would be allowed in, being raised an Elf, but Aragorn himself decided he wouldn't allow himself in (according to the Appendix.))

Old 03-24-2004, 09:16 AM   #93
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

You didn't finish, Ethy!
Quote:
Maybe Lalaith could even go into the Shire while Jean and Aragorn (the humans, because though Lalaith and Aragorn are both part Elf, part human, I suppose Lalaith would be allowed in, being raised an Elf, but Aragorn himself decided he wouldn't allow himself in (according to the Appendix.))
While Jean and Aragorn do what????
I guess it does work that way. We might be able to get on a computer while we're gone. I sure hope so.... anyway... does that work for you all?
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 03-24-2004, 01:32 PM   #94
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
You didn't finish, Ethy!...While Jean and Aragorn do what????
Ooops. They stay out of the Shire and try to make themselves useful, by trying to find out where the bad men are or something.

We should start updating the RPG itself soon.... I'll talk to Sicirus before I leave school today.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 03-24-2004 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:39 PM   #95
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

I'm just posting to say that I may not be on as often as I would like. I'm coming up to some very important exams and I'm behind on my work, so I'll be spending more time writing essays and revising.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:40 PM   #96
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

That's fine. If we follow the plan that we have now, we'll all be split up anyways, and we'll have fewer posts.

Old 03-24-2004, 04:05 PM   #97
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Okay - I'll try and post when I can.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:06 PM   #98
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

Okay. Too bad about the exams, Lal. So who will update the real RPG? I think Ethy or Sici should, because this is their thread. And I don't know what to say.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Last edited by sirigorn : 03-24-2004 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:45 PM   #99
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Yeah I'd have to agree. They can decide where to take this next, cos if it was me trying to decide the Shire would be destroyed before we even moved a meter!
Old 03-25-2004, 10:34 PM   #100
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Tomorrow Sici will be at my house...we can work on it together then. And since Siri is my sister, she can be there too. Sorry for leaving you out, Lal.