Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 05:06 PM   #81
BeardofPants
the Shrike

What??!! Well, give me back my $20 then mister!
Old 08-14-2006, 05:09 PM   #82
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

I've only got a fiver, will that do
Old 08-14-2006, 05:10 PM   #83
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

course, some people pay good money to be slapped in the face ...

...anyway (off topic momentairly- how are you BoP? hows the new job? best BB x x x )
Old 08-14-2006, 05:12 PM   #84
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Alright, then, for the kinky people out there, I amend my post.

Just because you pay someone $20 to slap you upside the face doesn't mean that you shouldn't not be a pain.

There. Happy? >.<
Old 08-14-2006, 05:13 PM   #85
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Oh, good, I can stop looking for change.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:16 PM   #86
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

*out of breath*

...damn Bank's closed!

wotcha Tessar!
Old 08-14-2006, 05:33 PM   #87
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Get back on topic, people. Save the rest for the teacup cafe.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:45 PM   #88
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
*sigh* Telcontarian, I certainly don't want you to be just a mirror of everyone else, but are you liking these kinds of people (i.e. McKinney) just to be contrary?
Wow, no my friend, I really think she is amazing, and this is why, a seven minuit video of a speech she gave:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...06McKinney.htm

But it's OK my friend, we can disagree.

Ecclesiasticus 2:1-5
1 My son, if thou come to serve the Lord, prepare thy soul for temptation...
...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Old 08-14-2006, 06:32 PM   #89
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I don't think it's unreasonable for me to assume that when I ask to return to the topic of the thread, people also do me the curtesy of not ignoring me.

So please, back on topic, everyone?

[EDIT: If anyone misses them, yes I deleted some off-topic posts since my last warning.]
Old 08-14-2006, 11:57 PM   #90
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

I wish there was a way an originator of a thread could ask to close it down.

Or maybe I should say never post when vexed.

The old timers here know I have traveled a bit. And it is not a racial problem it is a HUMAN problem. Where people look the same they disparage something about them. If they are of the same religion they disparage something about them. If they are the same sex they disparage something about them. It is simply in-groups bias.

I doubt that in EVERY country that I have been to that there is an Illumnati that has as its sole aggenda to keep "those" people down. It's not a !@#$% conspiracy it's human nature since day one. There are those who fit in the system and those that don't. There are some who what to keep some out of the system and some who don't want to be in it.

Because I am black it makes me angry and sad when I see "ghetto stupidity".
Soley, because I hate to think that someone would place me in the same cast.

Blaming the goverment and crying victim will not change it. You know what, in-group bias is part of human nature. No matter how many degrees I attain or how well I fit in, I will still be a nigger in somebody's eyes. On the flip side I will always be a white-boy oreo sell out to somebody.

I doubt that there is operation "crush niggy"

Or in Korea operation "crush Cholla-da"

Or operation ( crush the oatmeal savages) in the UK

Look at the UK and the "rivalries" there. Do you think that Tony Blair is out to keep the Geordies down?

I am NOT saying the goverment doesn't do bad things but that I doubt there is a conspiracy behind "EVERY" thing that YOU don't agree with.

AE

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.

Last edited by afro-elf : 08-14-2006 at 11:59 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:09 AM   #91
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

I just wanted to add that I am not affected as much by Barrio stupidity, or White trash stupidity, "Tong" stupidity. I don't have the same emotional hurdles there that I have with "ghetto" stupidity. When I see "white trash" culture I just think stupid. The race does not measure as much. But when I see Black people " embracing it it irks me.

And the biggest difference between "ghetto stupidity" and other low class cultural behavior is that the entertainmet industry makes a lot of money off and thus its more in our faces. But Barrio, white trash, tong, ghetto stupidity is all equally bad. Poor English, poor education, violence, broken homes etc...

It is a human condition not a veiled conspiracy

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:24 AM   #92
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Maybe seeing how others are actually laughing AT them....and NOT with them....will help instill that it is not cool or desirable to be "stupid" anymore....example, the new "Flavor of Love"....that show is so bad this second season.....there is not one girl on there I am interested in knowing more about....and the guys are just using the girls to laugh at. I'm not sure how much of that show is "let's make fun of desperate young girls with zero morals" or "lets make fun of young black girls" ....

(geez...the season opener ends with a girl defecating on the floor.... ....)

Last edited by Lizra : 08-15-2006 at 07:27 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:20 AM   #93
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro-elf
And the biggest difference between "ghetto stupidity" and other low class cultural behavior is that the entertainmet industry makes a lot of money off
Again, country music makes more money than rap, hip-hop and R&B period, so why is the latter all over the networks and airwaves and not the former.
Quote:
I doubt that in EVERY country that I have been to that there is an Illumnati that has as its sole aggenda to keep "those" people down.
"EVERY country," now you are speaking in absolutes. The rich will always use whatever system, whiether illuminate or the masons or just a private club (like supreme court judges) to keep themselves where they are, and you and me serving them; simple.
Quote:
I doubt that there is operation "crush niggy"
There is an operation to exploit whoever you can, and then turn the world against them so you can make them look bad, and conceal your lies and deciets and underhandedness. It doesn't matter then, if it's black people, native new zealanders, native south americans or the irish and scotts in the past (well, the scottish are stiil pist).
Quote:
I don't have the same emotional hurdles there that I have with "ghetto" stupidity. When I see "white trash" culture I just think stupid. The race does not measure as much. But when I see Black people " embracing it it irks me.
First of all, we do not embrass it. We had no choice in the past, but as I said before in this community which used to be the worst in NY, has very beautiful and positive things happening. I mentioned a car wash in an earlier post, the reponse was (this is typical of spock) that the run down cars in the neighborhood don't need a carwash. The cars out here are all new (not that material things are the sole sign), these people are doing very well, some are not and I can see it is because they don't participate. We have been through how much crap, you think that every person is willing to risk even one person discriminating against them, so they stay away and try to do their own thing; the stereo types in the media works both ways. If you let fear into your mind this is what happens, simple. To be sure there is a huge problem, but we didn't just wake up one day and decided to be this way, and I can't believe you would argue that point.

Afro-elf, how about you address the points I brought up:
Quote:
In the same lecture Tim proved that discrimination in hiring was a fact proven by a research done by MIT and the university of chicago. They used typical african american names like Shakequa and Jerome and typical white names on resumes to find out who would be employed first/more, a blakc person or white. The answer was that people with white sounding names where 50% more likely to get hired than the black sounding names, infact, having a white name was just as likely to get you in the door for an interview as a resume with a black name with 8 years of additional experience. WOW!!!
Do you deny that? How about this:
Quote:
What that means is that, and this was shown as well by a research done by Andrew Gremmer, 240 billion dollars are lost from the economy because of this; that is so mush money - Time Wise pointed this out - that if you spent $200,000 every single day, since jesus was born you still would not have spent as much yet. That is 240 billion dollars the elite get to keep. That is what happens when people are payed less than they are worth. Don't you understand what that means, let me illustrate. When the economy goes bad people spend less, the more money people have the more they buy. Business close down when things go bad, if there where more people to spend more money then not only the existing mom and pop stores would make a profit (not just walmart - the devil) but other mom and pop stores could open up as well; maybe you could have your own business and not work for someone else. I lived in St. louis when TWA laid off hundreds of flight attendants and ramp workers and pilots, and do you know one of those flight attendants ( white person), when faced with loosing her pention and not being able to pay for her house and send her daughter to school, she simply killed herself.
Do you deny this, these are facts and you can't tell me this is not true, or are you trying to tell me this is no reason why we have the problems in our communities; so you deny that the CIA smuggles drugs into those comminuties, because it is a matter of public record. You are burderline sounding like an apologist for racism and the idiotic white people (or anyone - anyone who believes in this is an idiot) who perpetuate this stupid behavior that is harmful to themselves and their communities as well. So I have to say, I really don't understand where you are coming from elf, you have not acknowledged any of my points and take a position that all I see is conspiracies, even after I have given evidence and academic researches done on these issues by very credible institutions. You are a highly educated person as you say, so tell me what you think of the research done by gremmer and the institutions MIT and the university of chicago. I see no reason, why you would have a motivation to dodge these points, as it surely seems you are doing right now.

Ecclesiasticus 2:1-5
1 My son, if thou come to serve the Lord, prepare thy soul for temptation...
...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 08-15-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:02 PM   #94
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telcontarion
Wow, no my friend, I really think she is amazing, and this is why, a seven minuit video of a speech she gave:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...06McKinney.htm

But it's OK my friend, we can disagree.
Alright, we should shake hands everytime we agree that we disagree *shakes Tel's hand*

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
Old 08-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #95
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

At the request of the thread starter this topic was closed.

Anyone can start a new topic. Read the MOOT RULES to be in compliance.

This topic is currently under Administrative Review.

Last edited by Spock : 08-15-2006 at 07:31 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 08-15-2006, 07:32 PM   #96
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

**padlocked**

Under Administrative Review
Closed Thread