Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2003, 11:41 PM   #1
azalea
Long lost mooter

RotK: a successful adaptation?

Here is the thread where you can voice your opinion of how well the movie succeeded as an adaptation of the book. Were you severely disappointed at the changes, or pleasantly surprised at how it was portrayed?
This thread is for debating the merits of the movie as a whole, using specifics to argue your points. If there is one part in particular about which you feel strongly, I encourage you to open a thread with that part/aspect as the subject, where it can be debated in detail and be given the attention it deserves, rather than be mixed in here. (Just be sure there hasn't already been a thread started on the same thing by doing a quick search of the forum. Thanks.)

P.S. I want to remind you to keep the discussion civil, refrain from personal attacks or comments, and will take this opportunity to refer you to the warning at the top of the forum. If anyone gets out of hand and forgets themselves (ie, if I have to warn you or edit your posts), I will not hesitate to bring it to the attention of the administrators. I thank you in advance for not letting things get down to that level.

P.P.S. Again, I'd like for the first person to post after me here to be someone who has already seen it and has an opinion to offer on the matter.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote