Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 06:07 PM   #961
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
awwwwww ur poor bf. as if you havent been slapping him round very much. i bet your a very volient gf!!!!!
Well, if you count strong arming him, so that he doesn't sleep on his back. I'm not violent... I just bite.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cirdan
Couldn't you just retreive the tooth later?
Well.... the dentist said no fiddling with the tooth; I guess the tongue tango counts as fiddling.

Last edited by BeardofPants : 09-24-2002 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:14 PM   #962
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Well, if you count strong arming him, so that he doesn't sleep on his back. I'm not violent... I just bite.
ur lucky bf my lass used to bite and be real kinky with me but shes gone off a bit now. Its just boring now she wont even dress up like she used to seeing as this is the venting thread

IM NO LONGER [edited]

*Note: Keep this PG-13. - Khamûl
Old 09-24-2002, 06:17 PM   #963
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I hate how quiet libraries are. Okay, I now that's the point, but it's almost creepy how silent it is in there! I understand needing a quiet place to study, but...*shiver* it's too silent!

I hate confusion about meeting places. And feeling stupid because we didn't read the lab manual, after vowing we would always have the reading done! And...I'm mad that I have to take up my nice, free thursday to do our project because there was confusion about the time

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-25-2002, 09:05 AM   #964
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

I Hate library silence too, i need some noise, only small or some music...

speaking of which, I hate that yesterday i downloaded a load of songs onto my media player and this morning my brother deleted them for taking up too much space!!! HOW RUDE!!! I mean he didn't even ask if i wanted them! I wish my dad would hurry up and get my damn computer! Then i won't have to 'clog up' my brothers' memory! *goes away to break something...luckily brothers head is at work so can't have something borken on it!*

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-25-2002, 02:43 PM   #965
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

EXK, I usually bug my sister with the fact that she's taking too much memory on the computer with her MP3's. She usually counters with the fact that I use a lot of memory for my pictures. I never deleted her files without asking though.

[vent] I HATE PAPERCUTS!!!! [/vent]
Old 09-25-2002, 07:56 PM   #966
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate only getting 3.5 hours of sleep and then not eating all day. I hate that I still haven't had any food today. I'm really hungry. Arr. I hate being in chem lab in the afternoon and making a solution that turns out to be a deep blood red which makes me think of blood which only reminds me how hungry I am (yes, be scared of me if you wish ).

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-25-2002, 08:19 PM   #967
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

EG - why in the world are you not eating?? That's not good for you! You need to take better care of yourself - college is a lot of work! And be sure to brush your teeth and (oh, shoot, went into mom mode - must stop!!) But really, why aren't you eating?

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 09-25-2002, 09:05 PM   #968
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I REALLY hate being told I'm not smart enough to be in advanced Pre-Cal. I am so f****** pissed at myself because I got an AWFUL score on my review quiz for Pre-Cal (you really don't want to know...trust me), and so Jeff (GRRRRteacherGRRR) informs me that "because of the kind of errors I made on the quiz, I might want to drop down to Math Analysis."
NO I BLOODY WELL DON'T WANT TO THANK YOU NOT SO MUCH! And he didn't even ask me to consider it, he's basically kicking me out of the class. I did practically everything in Math An. last year, there is NO way I am doing it over again. Stake me first. And if I can't get through Pre-Cal junior year, I'll have to take it senior year, which means I won't get to Calculus in highschool, which just simply SUCKS.
*raises hand* Can I go hit Jeff over the head with my Pre-Cal book now, teacher?

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-25-2002, 09:16 PM   #969
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Hey tano, want me to bash him over the head with the extremely heavy length of chainmail that I've made in the last week? (It's going to be a mail shirt) I hate teachers like that. They insult your intelligence and do all sorts of evil junk just because you had a bad day and either forgot to do your homework (that would be me, in my Latin class today), or made stupid errors on a test (that would be you). Evil, evil, evil. I hate being really bad at sightreading! (that's today's vent)

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 09:30 PM   #970
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Okay, new vent:

CBG'S LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CANNOT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffles*

I was sad when Tater left. Now CBG's leaving, and I'm sad again. Both the Spudly One and his apprentice are gone! Let there be a moment of silence for those who have departed the Entmoot and gone into the West, whether leaving with a bang or simply fading into the mists of time:
Okay. People, don't leave anytime soon, okay? I'll really miss you if you do.

This calls for a....(drumroll, please) MOOT HUG!!! (another one, yes)

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 09:43 PM   #971
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Ugh. Stomach muscles hurtsssss.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:46 PM   #972
olsonm
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Ugh. Stomach muscles hurtsssss.
Aww! <Stabs BoP with needle full of pain killers> Better?
Old 09-25-2002, 09:52 PM   #973
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

God damn it! And I don't even believe in god! Oh f*** you shane! No, i take that back, he'd LIKE that. God damn it! It's one thing to stand me up, it's another to tell me (quote, unquote) "o, i didn't think you wanted to' !!!!! (<-- five exclaimations points, TC) damn... ok... cooling down now... damn...
Old 09-25-2002, 09:57 PM   #974
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Kashka: this guy so does not sound like he's worth it. He sounds like an immature jerk. Drop him, I say.

Quote:
Olsonm:
<Stabs BoP with needle full of pain killers> Better?
Thanks for the .... er.... stab! I feel much better! Now for that last set of 20 crunches...
Old 09-25-2002, 10:03 PM   #975
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

lol, thanks BoP, already did. Ai, I'd hate him if he weren't so inffuriating.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:15 PM   #976
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I hate guys that make girls feel like sh*t. Bobthemagiccow has a friend whose boyfriend is making her feel so bad that she hasn't eaten in 3 days. How awful is that?

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 10:20 PM   #977
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
EG - why in the world are you not eating?? That's not good for you! You need to take better care of yourself - college is a lot of work! And be sure to brush your teeth and (oh, shoot, went into mom mode - must stop!!) But really, why aren't you eating?
I know it's not good for me...breakfast ends way to early here, and I had to finish my lab report for chem. And on Wednesdays I never get to eat lunch 'cause I have classes from 9:10 to 3:40. And today I didn't get out of lab until 4:00. Fun lab but I was beginning to think that iron solution was beginning to look good... Though that's probably 'cause it's blood-colored.

Tano--Um...I'm going to go KILL Jeff for you, is that alright? That's exactly what Kate did to me Junior year, except that I managed to stay in. That is a horrible thing for a teacher to do! I know you'd be fine in pre-cal! Of course, I'm your friend and therefore have no power in that regard...but anyway, I'll gladly go kill him for you--besides, I'm still mad about being in his class in 9th grade...
But, who's teaching math analysis? If it's Emily, and you do have to move, talk to her--I'll bet she'll give you more interesting stuff to do, and she'll probably let you take her calc class next year; she did that for someone in our class last year. Yeah, so, go talk to Emily; she's the greatest math teacher ever

ooh...sore muscles!

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-25-2002, 10:41 PM   #978
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

No, it's Amy Berner-Hays, EG. But apparently Kate is teaching the same sort of class that Jeff is, only a little slower, so I'm going to talk to her and see what I can do. Bloody math class...*growls*
Um...I know you need iron, and I know you need blood, but I really don't think it be such good idea to drink that...
TC, tell your friend to dump that guy FAST. Anyone making her feel that bad ought to have NO hold over her whatsoever.
Ow...sore muscles...I can sympathize!

MOOTHUG!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-26-2002, 12:35 AM   #979
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

EG- Eat, make time to eat, make time to sleep. If you don't I will come down there and force you to, and don't think I won't you know I will!

Tano- Stupid math teacher.

I hate math, my teacher just wasted the last couple of weeks reviewing things like linear equations and slope that we learned in the beginning of last year and that I learned in 8th grade and not only that but she talks to us as if we're still little 5th or 6th graders who have no idea what we're doing and she excuses herself by claiming that "some of the newer students in the class didn't have this last year and might not know it." If they don't know it then what are they doing in math 2.5?
And then there's spanish with Ms. Aguilar... She is evil, she's like a patronizing diabolical grandmother from hell. On monday we were lucky and had a really funny substitute because she was sick, sadly she was back today, and she switched the seats around so that I'm sitting next to a boy who lives across the street from me and who I really hate because he and the other neighbor kid always blast their music really loud and play their drums along with it and the whole neighborhood can hear and it's really annoying, especially when I'm trying to practice my violin at the same time. And on top of all that I have that stupid Tra la la lally song from the Hobbit stuck in my head and I still haven't gotten fully out of character from doing that play and now the shakespearian ghost people are coming back to haunt me...
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (throws math book at the wall) STUPID SONNETS!!!!!!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-26-2002, 09:50 AM   #980
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
I hate only getting 3.5 hours of sleep and then not eating all day. I hate that I still haven't had any food today. I'm really hungry. Arr. I hate being in chem lab in the afternoon and making a solution that turns out to be a deep blood red which makes me think of blood which only reminds me how hungry I am (yes, be scared of me if you wish ).
Please eat...please eat...not the blood coloured stuff though...no i'm not scared...i have plenty of vampiric friends...

Quote:
hate guys that make girls feel like sh*t. Bobthemagiccow has a friend whose boyfriend is making her feel so bad that she hasn't eaten in 3 days. How awful is that?
Please make her eat...make her eat. DAMMIT EAT, EVERYBODY!!! Oh, and kill him. slowly *evil glint in eyes*

Quote:
Bloody math class...*growls*
Heh, i bet you're more intelligent at maths that a lot of people, and a bad day doesn't make you thick.

If i could reach (which i can't) i'd come over there and smack the teacher for you (with a big sheet of metal i found! ) and make EG eat some real nice chocolate brownies i made.

and MOOTHUG!!!

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Closed Thread