Old 09-23-2002, 03:43 PM   #941
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I hate groupies!!!!!

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 03:43 PM   #942
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I hate groupies!!!!!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 03:48 PM   #943
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

Biology.Tree.Project.Mergh.
Old 09-23-2002, 03:50 PM   #944
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Grrr!!! And I also hate accidentally double-posting because I'm not used to such a slow computer! (I'm on a school computer)

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 03:50 PM   #945
sun-star
Lady of Letters

I hate A levels. Two years of work (specifically English essays - two in one week! ) and then qualifications everyone says are meaningless anyway. And demanding teachers. Help.
For centuries to come, when not a soul
Is left to picnic on the blazing rocks,
When England is not England, when mankind
Has blown himself to pieces. Still the sea,
Consolingly disastrous, will return
While the strange starfish, hugely magnified,
Waits in the jewelled basin of a pool.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:03 PM   #946
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Heh! I hear you pain sun-star. I'm in my last year of A leveel. English language, History and Art. Gah! Work i just can't bring self to do. Hates it.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-23-2002, 04:30 PM   #947
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

My sister-in-law (whom I love dearly) is bringing her STUPID LITTLE DOG over here in a few minutes for me to dog-sit for the rest of the day. I can't stand that stupid dog! He gets into trash cans, he jumps up on tables and eats food, he pees on the carpet - UGH! ("come here, little doggie, and play in the street... ) And next week, I have to watch the little blighter for 5 LONG DAYS while she's travelling. He made me lose the toenail off my big toe once when he pooped in the middle of the floor at night and I stepped in it on a noctural visit to the loo - ran screaming into the bathroom, ran the water in the bathtub and swished my foot around and hit the bathtub stopper and popped the nail right off!! OUCH!! I wish my wonderful big black mutt (*stops to kiss Buddy, the wonderful mutt*) would just take care of him....

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 09-23-2002, 04:34 PM   #948
glasses
Enting

i hate staying after school for two hours for the sole purpose of doing himework and getting NOTHING done. now i have to do all of it at home.

i blow my nose at homework...
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! See this? *This* is my BOOMSTICK! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?

Our early attempts for a tractor beam went through several preparations. Preparations A through G were a complete failure. But now, ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a working tractor beam, which we shall call...Preparation H.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:40 PM   #949
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
My sister-in-law (whom I love dearly) is bringing her STUPID LITTLE DOG over here in a few minutes for me to dog-sit for the rest of the day.
Lock him in the bathroom, I say.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:44 PM   #950
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Darn good idea - I wonder if it would work for the 5-day visit? ("no, kids, don't use THAT bathroom, the toilet's not working...") Stupid little thing would whine all day, though, I'm sure.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 09-23-2002, 04:50 PM   #951
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
Darn good idea - I wonder if it would work for the 5-day visit? ("no, kids, don't use THAT bathroom, the toilet's not working...") Stupid little thing would whine all day, though, I'm sure.
That's why you stuff a towel under the door.... and make sure you put plenty of newspaper all over the floor, so it can poop to its hearts content.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:58 PM   #952
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

Oops, he ran out when the pizza guy came. :evil grin:
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Old 09-23-2002, 07:44 PM   #953
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Family. Who needs 'em?
Old 09-23-2002, 09:21 PM   #954
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Family. Who needs 'em?
The rest of us don't; but perhaps you do. (j/k)

*Shields his newly bought pants*

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 09-23-2002, 10:24 PM   #955
Cirdan

I need family like a fish needs de-boning.
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Old 09-24-2002, 12:09 PM   #956
Rían

Evil Dog-in-law Update - he did really well yesterday ... hmmm, I think he's just setting me up for next week .... *gets towels and newspapers ready* I'll be sure to send for pizza if he gets too obnoxious! *heh heh*

Old 09-24-2002, 12:30 PM   #957
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

SOME people are just sooooooo shallow!!! GAH!!!! You make me sick, HEAR ME!!!!

And some people just don't understand me.

Oh, and good news on the dog eh!

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-24-2002, 05:24 PM   #958
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Reason #3529 why I hate dentists:

Last night the BF cracked his tooth right down the middle after eating some popcorn. This was after 9pm. No dentists are open after this time. I spent ALL friggin' night making sure he didn't sleep on his back, so that he didn't run the risk of swallowing his tooth. And THEN, when he finally gets up this morning to make an appointment - phone's been reconnected ... Yay! - it turns out that they can't see him til 4pm!!!!! Okay, so he's got a CRACKED tooth, and it's throbbing, and wobbly, and everything, and they can't see him??? Geez.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:04 PM   #959
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Reason #3529 why I hate dentists:

Last night the BF cracked his tooth right down the middle after eating some popcorn. This was after 9pm. No dentists are open after this time. I spent ALL friggin' night making sure he didn't sleep on his back, so that he didn't run the risk of swallowing his tooth. And THEN, when he finally gets up this morning to make an appointment - phone's been reconnected ... Yay! - it turns out that they can't see him til 4pm!!!!! Okay, so he's got a CRACKED tooth, and it's throbbing, and wobbly, and everything, and they can't see him??? Geez.
awwwwww ur poor bf. as if you havent been slapping him round very much. i bet your a very volient gf!!!!!
Old 09-24-2002, 06:06 PM   #960
Cirdan

Couldn't you just retreive the tooth later?

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Closed Thread