Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 01:09 PM   #921
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Wow, Rian...

Hey, TC! You really DO have pointy ears!

tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 01-25-2003, 01:46 PM   #922
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Why do you need to put doctored pics up? Were the originals sick? **contemplates**Perhaps because they were infected with some weird desease caused by the frog........
No they're not sick. I once doctered my sister's photo's on computer in paint and she took revenge. So now there's a picture with me looking like a devil, one looking like an marsian and one of me as a bankrobber.

Quote:
Eärniel, I for one would very much like to gawk at you. And since everyone has a habbit of doing my bidding....
*checks dictionary for gawk* ah, I might have known...

I'm sorely tempted to post a picture of me on Halloween to see you gawk at that one! Just to prove you wrong....

But since I need people to believe I'm just a harmless little human I'll post the other one. Here it is (I hope):
Old 01-25-2003, 02:02 PM   #923
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

[Gorthaur voice]I see you![/Gorthaur voice]

s at Eärniel.

Last edited by Andúril : 01-25-2003 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-25-2003, 02:03 PM   #924
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Keep your chin up young rabbit..

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
Coney - Fingon the valiant - Coney has nice strong features, esp. the chin, and I can see him setting his chin and heading out alone into danger to rescue his friend Maedhros;
[
Kinda whish I'd had a shave before the piccy was taken now

Quote:
Coney, you do look a little tipsy!
Should've seen me an hour later.......poor girl I was leaning on (Joanne, if I remember rightly) had to carry me back to the house

Beatallica
Old 01-25-2003, 11:05 PM   #925
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel

But since I need people to believe I'm just a harmless little human I'll post the other one. Here it is (I hope):
I used to think Eowyn in the movie was well casted. I was wrong. And you act like Eowyn too.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 01-26-2003, 03:41 AM   #926
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tha's sweet, Arathorn. And v. true, Earniel.
V. cute picture! Me likes it muchlies. The bright-haired, dark-eyed giver of chocolat...yummy.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 01-26-2003, 10:31 AM   #927
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
Hey, cool background on that pic, EXK! Thank you so much; I am photographically challenged on the 'moot.
The background that was on it made it too big, so I made it simpler! Glad you liked it!

Quote:
EXK - Nessa, spouse of Tulkas, the great fighter of the Valar. Nessa is "lithe and fleetfooted. Deer she loves, and they follow her train whenever she goes in the wild; but she can outrun them, swift as an arrow with the wind in her hair."
It's the arrow thing isn't it

Eärniel: You so pretty, Second Mate. And you *do* look like the drawing of you I did! Though I must confess, that picture isn't the same, there's not frog!

Old 01-26-2003, 11:09 AM   #928
Earniel

Quote:
I used to think Eowyn in the movie was well casted. I was wrong. And you act like Eowyn too.
Thanks! Neh, neh, neh. Does this means I get to have Faramir in the end?

Quote:
Eärniel: You so pretty, Second Mate. And you *do* look like the drawing of you I did! Though I must confess, that picture isn't the same, there's not frog!
Alas, I had to have this picture taken for my new ID-card. No frogs allowed on official photo's. Fne....
Old 01-26-2003, 12:11 PM   #929
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
Thanks! Neh, neh, neh. Does this means I get to have Faramir in the end?
Regretfully, I think you missed him by about an age or two.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 01-26-2003, 01:11 PM   #930
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Yes, yes! You do look "more" like Eowyn than Miranda Otto, Earniel! You are both blonde and very "fair" (pretty!) but her eyes bulge (a little!) and her forehead is too large! You are perfect, (oh Faramir....!) and you look stern and serious in that photo! Tell me why your pix is so fine and clear? (I probably won't understand your answer, but it's worth a try!) Was this a scanned photo? It looks like a school pix, or some other type of profesional pose? You have lovely ivory coloring!
Old 01-26-2003, 02:08 PM   #931
Earniel

Ivory coloring? I know some people who call it sickly pale but I like ivory better. But it's a light picture, my hair and skin look a little lighter than they normally are.

It's a photo for my new ID so it has to be formal and serious. It's no professional photo though, it comes from one from those photo automats at the mall. That's quicker than a normal photographer. And I don't like going to a normal photographer because I then start to blush really bad and smile really stupid.

Well it was already a small photo (about 2 cm x 3 cm) so it was easier getting it below 10 kb without losing much quality. That's why I don't look overly blotched.

Last edited by Earniel : 01-27-2003 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-26-2003, 02:45 PM   #932
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

There are so many to choose from now...

*evil smirk*
Old 01-27-2003, 01:28 AM   #933
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
It's the arrow thing isn't it
No, actually I had come up with Nessa for you w/o even realizing the arrow ref. was in the quote! Funny, huh?

And now for Eärniel - she reminds me of how I picture Uinen, the wife of Osse. Your hair looks so lovely and flowing, Eärniel, I can just picture it flowing in the water, like Uinen's.

And I forgot BoP! (you thought you escaped, didn't you ) Your pic was a link back to somewhere else, before the rest of the people started attaching theirs, so I forgot about it. And BoP reminds me of a young Galadriel - I can picture her walking among the trees in Valinor.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 01-27-2003, 01:46 AM   #934
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Re: Put the bag back on!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
Me, drunk..........only time I'm brave enough to face the camera
Whoa...you look like the dude, with that hair, from that movie...

Quote:
Originally posted by Artanis
I found a pic taken by my daughter last summer, of me and my eldest son. Enjoy.
Awwww......he's so cute! He's got curly hair like a hobbit! It's too adorable! His name must be Frodo!!!

*cough* Hrmm...sorry about that.
Old 01-27-2003, 02:11 AM   #935
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Wow, Rian...
Did you like those, tano? I was afraid people would think I was a bit batty, but it was a long day in the car and I really had fun trying to match pictures/personalities with Tolkien elves/Valar. If you put yours up, I'll come up with one for you, if you'd like

And Gwaimir, do you have one?

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 01-27-2003, 02:13 AM   #936
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Sorry, not yet. If I can get access to a digital camera, I will; or I may just settle for scanning a picture. Hopefully before this week is out.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Old 01-27-2003, 02:15 AM   #937
Rían

Quote:
Originally posted by samwiselvr2008
Oh, and the main pount of this post, Rain, I could say "half intalagent and half good looking" but that is as far as you can go with me.
Nope - I say you're pretty and intelligent, and you're sweet as well! And you can't correct me, because I'm older than you are, and you're too polite to correct your elders

Old 01-27-2003, 02:19 AM   #938
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an

Baby K - sorry, I can't see your face, so I can't tell;
Blackboar - which one are you in the pic?

[/B]
RÃ*an - I will try to post a pic of my face (so you can make up your mind about something other than my backside) but this 10K limit is really impossible.

Hope you had a great weekend - we had BMW the entire time so I couln't do much except stay indoors, which made me wanna scream my head off. oh well - I am strong like Mother Russia, so I will survive. There are worse things in life than having to spend a weekend in bed with Mr Tolkien
Old 01-27-2003, 02:23 AM   #939
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Heh, I'm too lazy to post a lasting picure. Anyone who saw my last redhead one: I still look the same.
Old 01-27-2003, 02:25 AM   #940
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Quote:
Originally posted by Rána Eressëa
Heh, I'm too lazy to post a lasting picure. Anyone who saw my last redhead one: I still look the same.
yes, and that was scary enough :P

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Closed Thread