Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 08:23 PM   #861
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I picked myself up." Um...I guess." I whistled for Rainstorm, and she came. I mounted her.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 01-13-2003, 08:42 PM   #862
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Yes, let's go before anything else happens." Silently, I called Anmara to my side, and she came. I mounted Anmara and picked Terwell up so that he could ride with me. I could tell that he was getting tired.
Old 01-13-2003, 08:53 PM   #863
Lubyla

I looked off into the distance and closed my eyes, the wind blew past, and I imagined I was back home.I sighed heavily,resting my head on Rainstorm's. There was no hope for me going back.

Old 01-13-2003, 08:54 PM   #864
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
As I climbed up, I slaped my head. The horse was a horse, not a pony, making it hard enough getting on it, and on top of it I left the staff laying on the ground! I climbed down, and picked up the staff. Then I tried climbing back up. No can do. So I set down the staff, and climbed back up. Then what about the staff! I sat puzzling over it, when It started floating up! "Thankyou!" I found my self shouting, unawar of how thankful I was not to leave it behind.
Old 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM   #865
Lubyla

I almost fell asleep on Rainstorm, and almost fell off. Illali pushed me back up onto her. I sighed and sat up.

Old 01-13-2003, 09:19 PM   #866
Fred Baggins

I carefully guided Wind Rider over to Starlight. "You ok? Maybe we should stop fpr the night, it IS getting pretty dark." With that I pulled up to Calien. "Either we find a town with an inn soon, or we camp. Everyone's looking pretty tired." I was surpirsed to find myself, that I wasn't tired.
Old 01-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #867
Lubyla

"I'm fine, I just was...thinking very deeply....about......stuff." I again sighed, as the rain now stopped. I mssed home. Middle Earth was great to visit in dreams, but not to live in.

"Are you sure your alright Starlight? If you want to stop, we really should. With the attacks and all."

Old 01-14-2003, 10:59 AM   #868
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I nodded. "You're right, Faith, we should stop soon. And in a few days time we will reach the borders of the Kingdom of Writewraiths."
Old 01-15-2003, 01:08 AM   #869
Fred Baggins

ooc: DO NOT FOLLOW ME! IN FACT DON'T EVEN NOTICE I'M GONE!!!

ic: We stopped and set camp. I took care of Wind Rider and tied her up. Then I seperated myself from the group, and no one followed, not even Star. I WAS after all a writewraith, and I never liked people watching me while I wrote. I'd only be away for about an hour. As I was walking away, I saw riples in the are, like you see with mirages, and they seemed far away. I didn't really see it though, in fact I didn't see it at all intil I was practically through it. Once on the other side I blinked. This wasn't where I had been, and if it was Middle-Earth at all, it was a different part of Middle-Earth. "A porthole!" I whispered.

Looking around, I slowly smiled. I was still in the woods, but they where different from where I'd been. In fact I KNEW where I was. I wasn't even in Middle-Earth. I was HOME!

ooc: By the way, my timeing for this, is that every day in "Mundane Earth" Is equal to a minuet in Middle-Earth. You won't even notice I've been gone at all by the time I finally get back...
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-15-2003, 06:33 PM   #870
Fred Baggins

I woke up and rubbed my head. Where was I? In the woods again? I hadn't gone back for about a month. Not since I got home. I looked around, this wasn't my woods. I groaned, and wept. Kathie, and Westly where back home. I was in middle-Earth again. It had been a dream. But no...I had the dagger, and the clothes...dream? It couldn't have been...I did where my normal jeens and t-shirt with highchool sweatshirt over it...and the claok covering Glamdring, all of which i had taken to sleeping in, just in case, and it was a ggood thing to. Though I didn't sleep with my pack it was nearby to, along with the staff I had left here. I picked both up and walked to where camp had been. I had to follow them. But they where all there, and chating as though they had not missed me. I bowed down low to Calien. Yes Calien, not Kathie. I would never consider the two of them the same again. I couldn't.

"I'm sorry M'lady, to have kept you waiting for so many weeks. The unexpected happened." They all looked at me like I really HAD gone nuts. They told me I had just left an hour or so ago. "So it WAS a dream then...a dream where i got my clothes and dagger." I had to belive it there was no other logical explanation. But I did not tell where I had been. None would belive me. Nor would anyone hear me talk about going home again.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-15-2003, 07:09 PM   #871
Lubyla

As the group stopped, Illali, Lubyla and I walked a little away. By the time we got where we were going, Faith came back saying ghe had been gone for weeks. It kinda just went over my head. The three of us sat down in the grass. I was hopeing Faith would come sit too, but I doubted that. Finally Lubyla spoke.

"Why did you go back to being Starlight?"

"I felt that was the way it chould be. Starletta and I are alike, though we are VERY different. I thought that we should be apart again. Plus I wanted Faith to trust me again, the REAL me."

"It is true, you two are alike in many ways. As you have heard, Middle Earth and the other world are but mirrors of eachother. What hapens here happens there, and vise versa. Just like the wars of the ring. Did you not have two wars of th world?"

"Yes, actually, we did. Then are the people mirrors too?"

"There are some who are...and some who aren't."

"Like who?"

"Well, me, Andodulin...and Faith are just a few."

Old 01-15-2003, 09:41 PM   #872
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

We stopped to set up camp and I moved to a clump of trees and pulled out my laptop. I was going to continue writing my story. All of a sudden there was a rusteling of bushes and I jerked my head up. I was in hobbit form at the time. A little head pushed through the bushes and I recognized it from my memories of Middle Earth as Sam's youngest son, Elijah's head. He crawled through the bushes and stood up. "Hello Aunt Adi, where were you. Father sent me to look for you buthe didn't say you would be this far from home. Come on," he said reaching out his small hand. "Not yet," I replied, "let me introduce you to some of my friends." I stuffed the laptop back into my pack and stood up, taking hold of his hand. We walked back to the others but before we got there he motioned for me to ean down and he whispered in my ear. "Pleae don't shift," he said. "Of course not," I replied.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 01-15-2003, 10:54 PM   #873
Lubyla

Adrian brought a new hobbit to the camp, and was a bit surprised to see me. I guess I didn't introduce myself to her...o well

Old 01-16-2003, 07:33 PM   #874
Fred Baggins

I sat down with Lubyla and Star, grinning, so to hide the tears that threatened.

"Me and my dreams huh? I never have enough of them!" Of course I knew it was real, but I didn't want to mention it. I looked around me, and Adrian brought another hobbit in, reminding me of how different I was.
"I really shouldn't be here, should I Lubyla? You didn't mean to bring me here." She tried to hide the truth from me, but I still saw it.
"It was Starletta that brought me here, not you. In fact you even tried to send me back. I know the porthole was of your doing. I'm not really supposed to be here, or I wasn't at first.I have been brought here and now my fate is woven in with that of Middle-Earth. So woven that there will be mane lives, and...many deaths because of me. Just from one day in middle-Earth."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-16-2003, 08:06 PM   #875
Lubyla

"It was not in MY plans, though my plans have gone a whall before."

I looked up and started to walk off, first whispering to Faith,"Next time you go home, take me with you. I dont want to be here."

Old 01-16-2003, 09:00 PM   #876
Fred Baggins

~You think it was easy for me to be there alone?~ I sent her the memory I had of what had happened, almost a month ago, at home.

~I ran home as fast as my legs would carry me, bursting through the door like a for into his hole. I shouted for happiness, for relief, for knowing I wasn't short and fat anymore, as Aunty ran in with wild eyes asking what was wrong.

"Wrong Aunty? Nothing is wrong. In fact everything is ROGHT again! Didn't you notice I was GONE a whole day!?" She shook her head.

"Yes, at school. I swear I don't know whatwhat's gotten into you THIS time Faith Lowe. I just never know what to DO with you!"

"School? I havn't been in school since first period yesterday/"

She sighed, tiredly. "No games today Faith. I've had a long day and I have more students coming yet."

Respectivly I left her alone, and went into the family room. Standing over the fire place I picked up the dagger, and puzzled over it all. MY dagger actually, but Aunty and Uncle didn't trust me to keep it. Course they never knew about Glamdring.

Glamdring! I quickly reached down to feel for it. I sighed, it was there. I cannot describe the link I have with that sword, I've always had. From that day I got it, and Star and I found the castle, and then the swords, and I saw that old man. It has never left me though no one ever saw it.

I still wore the middle-Earthish clothes, and I went to the bathroom to take a shower and change. Never once did I wonder about my friends, or Danger, assuming they all came back as well, and PRAYING Danger didn't.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:07 PM   #877
Lubyla

~I see.~ I sighed deeply, and now I had fully given u on going home. I reached into my pack and took out a leather, really old, nice notebook and began to write. Faith knew the notebook, for she had seen many in the room, where I so longed to go.

Old 01-16-2003, 09:18 PM   #878
Fred Baggins

~Don't try to make like that made sence. I was just stoping for air. There's more.~~I let my hair down. It travled down to the mid-way point on my back. I took my shower and came out of the bathroom soon after wearing my normal Jeans and t-shirt. I gathered my hair up into a high pony tale, and stuck the normal BIC pen in it. Pushing my glasses up i headed toward my room.
It took quite a bit of shuffling around, before I found it. I held it up to my cheek, feeling the softness, and breathing deep the smell of roses, grass, rivers, ruins, and...smoke. Mum's cloak. I picked up my sword belt and buckled it. I felt a strange reluctance to let it leave my side EVER again. Then I picked up the navy blue cloak and slung it on my sholders, over Glamdring. I sat on the bed and picked up the cordless phone. Uncle wouldn't call, he was on his way home, and Aunty was giving piano lessons. I dialed the number, I knew it by heart, and waited till it was picked up.
"DiMaggio's Pizza in China, can I take your order??"
I giggled. It was him alright! "Farm Boy, I'll have a chees pizza, delivered to America."
"As you wish." I smiled.
"Farmboy, what wild tale would you be ready to belive this time?"
"That they finally took you to the loony bin?"
"Better than that! I was in MIDDLE-EARTH!" There was silence. I sighed. Figured not even you would belive me."
"It's not that Buttercup, but...well you DO tend to trick people a lot."
"No trick this time. I've even got the clothes to proove it. And Star'll tell ya to, she was there!" I sighed. Maybe he was right. "I don't know, it could have just been a wierd dream...or...him...I suppose. After all, Freddy can't die twice right?"
"Buttercup...you dreamt about Freddy?" There was sympathy in his voice.
"Yea, and he was an anthor! Rediculas huh? Thanx for bringing me back to my sences." I tried to sound jovial but he had known me long brfore any one else, even Star, and saw right through it.
"Buttercup, you need to stop beating yourself up over that. It wasn't your fault. You had nothing to do with it."
I sighed. "You may know me like the back of your hand Westly, but your wrong there. It had everything to do with me, in a way you can't understand. I don't even understand it."
We hung up soon after.~
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 01-16-2003 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:34 PM   #879
Lubyla

I scribbled down a few words on the page, then turned it, listening to Faith's story. I drew a sketch, two eyes in a thicket of leaves. I sighed.

Old 01-16-2003, 09:37 PM   #880
Fred Baggins

~He called me again at midnight. This alarmed me, he usually remembered time difference. When he spoke and I heard the alarm in his voice I really woke up.
"Buttercup, Star's not home."
I wipped the sleep from my eyes, wondering where she could be. Wairly I spoke. "She could just be...somewhere else." As I said this the thought of a type of shed ran through my head.
"I asked. She didn't come home last night at all, or call."
Middle-Earth. She was still in Middle-Earth! Thanks Westly. I'll call around." Calling around ment Kathie. If she was there.

The voice on the other end was still groggy. I'd forgotten what time it was. But I breathed a sigh of relife to find it was Kathies. "Calien...I mean Kathie, Star's not come back from Middle-Earth yet!"
"Calien? Middle-Earth? What are you talking about Faith?"
"Starlight Adams, me best friend, who you just met in middle-Earth hasn't come back yet."
'Faith, isn't this a little late for pranks. Try me in the morning, not in the middle of the night. Night."
We hung up. Calien. Calien was in Middle-Earth with the rest. Only I had come back. It finally dawned on me. Calien, not Kathie. My empress not my best friend. Calien was not Kathie.. I was torn. I wanted to go back and be with Star, but to stay and be with Kathie. No matter. i have no choice now though. I lay down and tried to get back to sleep.~

~So you see. I had no choice, and I have no choice. What happens is now up to what happens.~
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Closed Thread