Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2002, 03:49 PM   #861
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

I haven't shot in about 3 weeks!! aarrgghh! *looks thru catalog to console self* pg. 19 - Easton Super Nock; pg. 25 - mono-fletcher jig; pg. 56 - Cavalier Master Plunger (regular); pg. 76 - ShockBlocker 1000 Stabilizer; pg. 94 - ground quiver; ... is archery fun or what?

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 09-18-2002, 03:52 PM   #862
TinuvielChild
Padawan

sleep...must....have....sleep.....Stayed up too late talking on AIM with Bobthemagiccow, had to clean up after the kitten, too much homework, not enough chainmail made......*snore* I almost slept through English and Latin class today...not good.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 05:34 PM   #863
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
WOW! 83 is a real good age! Well i say make him happy then while he's ill. My grandad used to love me or my brother to just sit and talk to him. Do that.

we are long lived in my family my grandma is 109 i dont think shes ever gonna die
Old 09-18-2002, 06:22 PM   #864
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
... is archery fun or what?
It sure is!! Angie San and I love it!!
Anywho... I hate Mr. Case taking us on an hour and a half hike to learn how to use our keys to identify trees for a plant project... any other day would have been fine... but Wednesday?!?!?! My calves hurt... dance sucks... my ankles are too weak for pointe. Mergh.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:24 PM   #865
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Errrrrr.....I hate Chemistry homework!
More to the point, I hate having to lug my entire Chem textbook home with me, when all I need to do the homework (which is one a separate sheet) is one list on the back of the damn book. GROWL. I even have a periodic table at home. If I'd had Chem in the morning, I could have copied the list and taken that home instead, but NO....it has to be the last period of the day, so I get to take home my Pre-Cal AND Chem books! My back is not meant to carry such loads...
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-18-2002, 10:58 PM   #866
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rûdhaglarien
My calves hurt... dance sucks... my ankles are too weak for pointe. Mergh.
Hint: Tiger Balm = GOD (as do Epsom salts) Stretch before class, or take Pilates. It really helps, believe me.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 10:59 PM   #867
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Poor Tano...I had to do the same junior year. Lug textbook around, had chem at the end of the day...no wonder i didn't understand chemistry at all then! It's too late in the day to learn anything! Speaking of which, tano, which friday lab do you have? er...i'm goin' off topic, pm me then. Or not; whatever.

I hate having a cold. Still hate it I mean.

I really don't want to have to move out of Ponderosa (my residence hall) just because one of my roommates is leaving us and we can't have two people in a quad so unless we find another roommate we'll have to leave, too and that's completely ridiculous because then there's an empty quad and I'd have to leave all my friends. ARR!!!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-19-2002, 12:02 AM   #868
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Suffering Sore Throat People - have you ever tried hot tea with lots of honey in it? 2 cups of really hot tea with a disgusting amount of honey it it really helps me out (decaf tea, though, or you might be up all night). I normally just drink tea with milk and sugar, but for sore throats, tea and honey really helps me. Hope you feel better soon

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 09-19-2002, 02:20 AM   #869
Eruviel Greenleaf

Thanks for the suggestion, Rian. I've been drinking lots of peppermint tea, but I don't have any of my own tea nor a way to make it in my room so I've been begging tea and use of a hotpot from one of my hallmates. She's very nice to give me all that tea but I'm kinda mad I didn't get a hot pot and tea when my parents were still buying me stuff for my room.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-19-2002, 11:43 AM   #870
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
I haven't shot in about 3 weeks!! aarrgghh! ... is archery fun or what?
Aye, archery is the best! I love my bow and each arrow. *strokes bow and arrows*

Also thatks for the suggestions of cures guys, but i couldn't have cod liver oil as it comes from fish, i don't eat...and i hate tea and honey so that's a no too. Thanks anyway though. I'm just destined to suffer!

Quote:
I hate having a cold. Still hate it I mean.

I really don't want to have to move out of Ponderosa (my residence hall) just because one of my roommates is leaving us and we can't have two people in a quad so unless we find another roommate we'll have to leave, too and that's completely ridiculous because then there's an empty quad and I'd have to leave all my friends. ARR!!!
I hate having sore throats...can't speak...good job i can still type. That's stupid, moving you out. Why's the other girl leaving? She's being stupid. Smack her! *stops and thinks rationally* wait, that won't help. Illness makes me more irrational than usual. You can't move, you've only just settled, explain that to someone.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-19-2002, 12:28 PM   #871
Rían

EG - are there any rooms with 4 people where one can move in with you guys? That's probably a stupid suggestion, and one you would have already taken advantage of if it was a possibility, but ... *trying desperately to think of a solution* Ads on the bulletin boards around campus ... Sure hope you don't have to move.

p.s. - I think those little coil heater thingies that you just put in a mug of water are pretty cheap - much more convenient than bumming a pot from someone down the hall - although I don't know if they work well, 'cause I've always had a kettle. And I would think peppermint tea with loads of honey would taste pretty awful (although peppermint tea by itself is good for stomachaches) - you might want to try something a little more meaty, like really strong Constant Comment by Bigelow. (ok, tea purists - I know it's not Earl Grey or Darjeeling, but I like it!!) (and remember - add a truly disgusting amount of honey!) Good luck

Last edited by Rían : 09-19-2002 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-19-2002, 12:35 PM   #872
Rían

E XK - what's the funniest/most obscure archery item you can find in your catalog? Gotta go now, but I'll leaf through mine when I get a few minutes....

Old 09-19-2002, 12:48 PM   #873
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
E XK - what's the funniest/most obscure archery item you can find in your catalog? Gotta go now, but I'll leaf through mine when I get a few minutes....
Probably the string silencer. How stupid.

I hate back ache. I hate computers not working. I hate typos and grammar mistakes. I hate it when i make them and don't realise.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-19-2002, 12:48 PM   #874
Eruviel Greenleaf

Yeah, we're looking for someone who might want to move out of a quad. I hope we can find someone...
Our roommate is leaving 'cause she hates us. No, not really, but all her friends are in a different hall. So she's leaving.

I wouldn't put honey in peppermint tea...it's great on its own. And it seems to help, if only while I'm drinking it.

I hate waking up and feeling like I can't breathe

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-19-2002, 12:51 PM   #875
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Yeah, we're looking for someone who might want to move out of a quad. I hope we can find someone...
Our roommate is leaving 'cause she hates us. No, not really, but all her friends are in a different hall. So she's leaving.

I hate waking up and feeling like I can't breathe
Good luck with finding someone! And i hate that too! Even worse though, is waking up and not being able to breathe because you were lying on your back so your nose and throat get clogged...that's awful.

BTW, i put the Nal up in RPG discussion. It didn't scan too well, a little lighter than the original, and didn't all fit on but i did my best.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-19-2002, 01:06 PM   #876
Eruviel Greenleaf

Yay! The Nal! I must go look....

But to stay on topic...um....I've been posting here so much I might be have complained about everything already!
No, not quite. I can't stand it when people have the most complicated love life and expect me to keep track of everything

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-19-2002, 01:40 PM   #877
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Yay! The Nal! I must go look....

But to stay on topic...um....I've been posting here so much I might be have complained about everything already!
No, not quite. I can't stand it when people have the most complicated love life and expect me to keep track of everything
i agree with that. but even more annoying is when they choose to tell you abut it when you really don't have time, plus expect you to solve thier problems as if you have none of your own!

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-19-2002, 04:14 PM   #878
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

God, I hate tummy aches! Does it have to be that time of the month EVERY ----- month?!

I hate cold weather! Can't it read? Autumn only starts the 21st! SO WHERE'S THAT SUMMER SUN?!
Old 09-19-2002, 04:16 PM   #879
Rían

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
Aye, archery is the best! I love my bow and each arrow. *strokes bow and arrows*
My arrows send little pointy arrow kisses Across the Pond to your arrows! My bow sends a nice big twangy kiss ... oh, never mind, this is TOO silly! (isn't it tragic when you lose an arrow, though )

Old 09-19-2002, 04:19 PM   #880
Elfmaster XK

I hate it when you feel sick, but can't quite tell if you will be sick, cause then there's the dilemma of whther or not to move!!

Quote:
My arrows send little pointy arrow kisses Across the Pond to your arrows! My bow sends a nice big twangy kiss ... oh, never mind, this is TOO silly! (isn't it tragic when you lose an arrow, though )
Aww...mmy arrows like affection! They're gonna get some bad attention soonn though as i scratched the patio door when carelessly turning it round to glue the nock! oops! Mine send the pointy kisses back!

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Closed Thread