Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #841
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfmaster XK
But I can email it to you if it is a substantial amount. Save you some time. If I had edited, I probably would've edited out his posts.
Sure! I'm at the meeting with Captain Obsidian, starting on page 20. If you have saved more than that, feel free to email it to me. (email's in profile, should you wonder)

I wasn't planning on editting much myself, just making the script-format uniform, correcting the typos and removing the oocs, to make reading easier.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #842
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
I wasn't planning on editting much myself
ah, a kindred spirit.

So, Lady willow is in da brig huh? Is Heem (Anduril in there too? )

Should there be a concerted seagull attempt to spring her do you think?

* (after-thought) has anyone got any industrial strength shampoo onboard the Nal btw?*

Free the Willow!!!... Free the Willow!!! ... Free the Willow!!! ... Trees of the seas unite!!!

By leaf and niggle, with earthly fingers and rock-busting sap of ages, let the life-force of piratical wood-maidens rent apart the deadwood bars to leaf-enhancing sunlight!

summon up Bacchus 'imself the drunken' eeejit and let loose the wood nymphs and let the sea run red as wine, naked nymphs cavorting on deck and ... in the rigging ... got ya sea legs yet, oh donkey of the drunken night under azure blue night starry skies?

where be your flutes and hypnotic drums of soul-stirring wild abandon?

Free the Willow!!! ... whispers the wind, as on the horizon a multi-faceted ever mutating white and grey glinting cloud swrils ever nearer the ship ...
Old 08-11-2006, 07:21 PM   #843
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

You are awesome, BB. There's really no other word for ye. Just... awesome
Real love is a mixture of pleasure, pain and a soul-deep happiness that blasts any complaints out of the water. When you're in love, his voice makes you smile and his laughter warms your heart. And when he weeps, you feel yourself dying in each fallen tear.

Love is madness of the very best sort.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:07 AM   #844
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel
Sure! I'm at the meeting with Captain Obsidian, starting on page 20. If you have saved more than that, feel free to email it to me. (email's in profile, should you wonder)

I wasn't planning on editting much myself, just making the script-format uniform, correcting the typos and removing the oocs, to make reading easier.

Well I only got page 21 so just ahead of you. I still sent it you anyway. But, as its not so far ahead then you don't have to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB
So, Lady willow is in da brig huh? Is Heem (Anduril in there too? )
She's not there yet, but she shall be in the brig, for as long as we deem necessary. Those who continually ignore the hierachy on a ship are thrown overboard. Just a wee warning

And Anduril is in the room. The room is locked. Always. And there is only one key. No one has been shown the room. None shall go in there or they will be run through, by myself or my mate. It is that serious. The thing stays in the room. Ok. End of story.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-13-2006, 02:52 AM   #845
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Quote:

She's not there yet, but she shall be in the brig, for as long as we deem necessary. Those who continually ignore the hierachy on a ship are thrown overboard. Just a wee warning
Oy, if it was up to me, I'd be swabbing the deck and drinking water like a good mild-mannered pirate lass. Unfortunately Eresse keeps doing... stuff.

It's almost like she's posting without me. *is worried*
Real love is a mixture of pleasure, pain and a soul-deep happiness that blasts any complaints out of the water. When you're in love, his voice makes you smile and his laughter warms your heart. And when he weeps, you feel yourself dying in each fallen tear.

Love is madness of the very best sort.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:11 AM   #846
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
If u'all dont mind ill introduce Mr Nelson. Glorfindel III's very own pet monkey, mischiveous as few. He is sitting on top of the floating elf, waiting to be found and rescued,
Old 08-13-2006, 03:10 PM   #847
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Willow Rose
Oy, if it was up to me, I'd be swabbing the deck and drinking water like a good mild-mannered pirate lass. Unfortunately Eresse keeps doing... stuff.

It's almost like she's posting without me. *is worried*
Heh heh, don't worry. Eresse just has to learn. And she will learn under this captain. EXK is a little crazy. But her sister did get killed and made undead in the first quest, so there's some issues there.

And GW. You better keep the monkey out of EXK's sight. She doesn't condone pets aboard the ship. Sicirus once tried bringing dogs aboard. It didn't really work out.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-13-2006, 03:25 PM   #848
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Ok Off the Mr Nelson swam to the tropical island closeby abandoning his master.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #849
Elfmaster XK

No I didn't mean you can't bring him. I just mean it will annoy the cap'n

Depends what sort of relationships ye plan on making on board. If you're going to be another troublesome one like Eresse ( ) then the monkey would go towards that tension.

But you can choose, bring him or not.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #850
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

oh aye a BIg trouble maker ol' Doc GW!

Caused no end of trouble bwtween Lotsy and me ... i forget how exactly ... but something about apologising ... kinda vague this ... roughly i think Lotsy thought i'd asked Doc to, or somet .... and i was like, eh?

Well, i was thinking that der monkey maybe swimmin' to the island with Jack, the entwife. et al.

No pets? Doesn't the first mate count then?

btw ... if you are looking for a sadistic Captain Bligh style enforcer ...

Old 08-13-2006, 04:12 PM   #851
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
No pets? Doesn't the first mate count then?
Never annoy the woman with the power to edit your posts and avatar and kick your ass of the forum for good measure. For she is swift to anger, and even swifter with smacking you with a plastic gecko on the head. Ye be warned...
Old 08-13-2006, 04:16 PM   #852
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

BB x
Old 08-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #853
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

So, you guy's haven't been needing a guide much, have you?

Ah well. I'll keep reading and see if anything interesting happens.

Pst, I love Butterbeer. You is a wondrfl writer.

e... ul
Old 08-14-2006, 04:37 AM   #854
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel
... your ass of the forum ...
Oh my!
I haven't gone and won best Ass of the forum ...

... again
???

Really Girls this is getting embarrasing!

*gives it a jaunty wiggle*

Wotcha Komrade K! *blows kiss*

x
Old 08-14-2006, 04:51 AM   #855
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
No I didn't mean you can't bring him. I just mean it will annoy the cap'n

Depends what sort of relationships ye plan on making on board. If you're going to be another troublesome one like Eresse ( ) then the monkey would go towards that tension.

But you can choose, bring him or not.
Well, I think (since it was just a suggestion) I'll keep him out.

And Im not quite sure how my character will interact with yours - so we'll see what happens when you finally fish me out of the water.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:02 AM   #856
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Good to see you Doc!

Well, you are the man with all the pyrates experience, eh?

You must have oodles of ideas!
Old 08-14-2006, 06:21 AM   #857
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Yes, perhaps Glorfindel III is the Captain Avery of this world, something along these lines...

Captain Benjamin Avery, of the King's Navy, fresh from distinguished service against the Sallee Rovers, in his decent lodgings at Greenwich, making a careful toilet, brushing his teeth, combing his hair, adjusting his plain but spotless neckcloth, shooting his cuths just so, and bidding a polite but aloof good morning to the adoring serving-maid as she brings in his breakfast of cereal, two boiled eggs, toast and coffee, and scurries out with a breathless fluttering curtsey. Captain Avery straightens his coat and decides as he contemplates his splendid reflection that preferment and promotion must soon be the lot of such a brilliant and deserving officer.

If you'd been there you would have seen his point, and the adoring maid's. Captain Avery was everything that a hero of historical romance should be; he was all of Mr Sabatini's supermen rolled into one, and he knew it. The sight of him was enough to make ordinary men feel that they were wearing odd socks, and women to go weak at the knees. Not that his dress was magnifecent; it was sober, neat and even plain, but as worn by Captain Avery it put mere finary to shame. Nor did he carry himself with ostentation, but with that natural dignity, nay austerity, coupled with discretion and modesty, which come with innate breeding. His finely chiselled features bespoke both the man of action and the philosopher, their youthful lines tempered by a maturity beyond his years; there was beneath his composed exterior a hint of steely power, etc, etc. You get the picture.
For the record, this wonder boy was six feet two, with shoulders like a navvy and the waist of a ballerina; his legs were long and shapely, his hips narrow, and he moved like a classy welterweight coming out at the first bell. His face was straight off the B O P cover, with it's broad unclouded brow, long fair hair framing his smooth- shaven cheeks; his nose was classic, his mouth firm but not hard, his eyes clear dark grey and wide-set, his yaw strong and slightly cleft, and his teeth would have sent Kirk Douglas scuttling shamefaced to his dentist. His expression was at once noble, alert, intelligent, deferential yet commanding...sorry, we're off again.

In short Captain Avery was the young Errol Flynn, only more so, with a dash of Power and Redford thrown in; the answer to a maiden's prayer, and between ourselves, rather a pain in the neck. For besides being gorgeous, he had starred First from Oxford, could do the hundred in evens, played the guitar to admiration, helped old women across the street, kept his finger-nails clean, said his prayers, read Virgil and Aristophanes for fun, and generally made the Admirable Chrichton look like an illiterate slob.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:58 AM   #858
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Wotcha Komrade K! *blows kiss*

x
I think ye be trying to get on me good side, eh?

Quote:
So, you guy's haven't been needing a guide much, have you?
Katt, why don't you play another character to give you more to play with? I mean Willow said that we don't need guiding to Kiacca now because she and all her people are here. So all Bob is doing is getting more crazy and can find Willow for us.

GW, such an admirable character. Hero of historical romance, my BB I think you'll be having a run for your money with old Glorfindel III here An unlikely temprement for a pirate, but so's an entwife.

hee hee hee

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-14-2006, 07:40 AM   #859
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
I think ye be trying to get on me good side, eh?
oh deary me ... Komrade K was a name ( i forget why) i once gave to (or she gave to herself?) to Klattukat.

Which is your best side btw?
BB suspects both are ... xx

Aye, Doc's Avery will up the ante', But what dream-boy Avery is to noble, Jack is to dashing and Daring, some say cheeky, others reckless ... etc etc .... many a whalebone corset heaved a sigh when jack left bristol docks for the ...er... Middle earth seas ... kinda lucky how the Valar left that bermuda un-sundered triangle- the lazy nits.

Eru: i'm busy

Ulme: oh, ah, i can see... havin' another sing along are we?

Melkor: sounds nice mate - you have a great voice ...*sniggers*

Feanor: will you lot turn that god-awful rackett down?

PJ: OW! No need to bitch slap me ... i only wondered if you could maybe redesign Middle earth a touch ...

Orome': *polishes golden shield ... again!
Old 08-14-2006, 08:00 AM   #860
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
oh deary me ... Komrade K was a name ( i forget why) i once gave to (or she gave to herself?) to Klattukat.
Ha, it appears I should read things more carefully. I thought you'd written XK. That's what happens when you're stealing sneaky glances while pretending to work.

Quote:

Which is your best side btw?
BB suspects both are ... xx
Me left side I'd say. It's got the most piercings in it, so it is favoured.

Right, I think after we finish with this merchant, we pick up GW, head for the island to careen the ship and repair the sails, and then we can find jack etc, if they all still want to play. Who says aye!?

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Closed Thread