Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 02:18 PM   #821
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
I have green tea shampoo... however, I fail to understand, really, how tea in shampoo does anything magnificent or noteworthy to hair

The waves are enormous today! I'm gonna ride my bicycle along the beach today and check them out, take photographs and stuff.
Wow, I used to do that all the time. My dad used to live on Lucerne in Culver City, and we went to the beach every weekend with one or both of our bikes, or a frisbee, where we (he) would play with one of the top 5 frisbee players in the world! By the way, I'm on a Frisbee DVD that is distributed en masse. It's located behind the frisbee in the box. I'm on it, but it's me like five years ago. It shows me throwing it a certain way, I can't really remember how...Hmm...
Well, anyway, have fun!
Old 12-21-2005, 02:19 PM   #822
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound

We need more hallucinating shampoos...while we wash away we're taken away to a world of sight and sound....maybe a place where 'a bad day' is only making $1000 an hour as opposed to $1100 an hour mooting at the moot…
Lol!! Indeed, that's a terrific idea! hallucinating shampoos...

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 12-21-2005, 02:25 PM   #823
trolls' bane

Quote:
errrr, I have MINT in my shampoo, couldn't begin to tell you how beneficial it is to my hair....I assume it's for my nose...a distraction while scrubbing hair perhaps?

We need more hallucinating shampoos...while we wash away we're taken away to a world of sight and sound....maybe a place where 'a bad day' is only making $1000 an hour as opposed to $1100 an hour mooting at the moot…
Good idea! That would be great, wouldn't it?
To my sig, that goes!
Allraht...
Hehehe!
"Is there a problem officer! "
LOL!
Old 12-21-2005, 02:41 PM   #824
littleadanel
of the House of Bëor

lol, hallucinating shampoos...

My oh my, where did I see a post about holiday eating tips? where? where? I can't remember. I loved it, I wanna find it again...
Old 12-21-2005, 02:41 PM   #825
EarthBound
Lady Tipple & Queen of Blessed Thistle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolls' bane
Good idea! That would be great, wouldn't it?
To my sig, that goes!
Allraht...
Hehehe!
"Is there a problem officer! "
LOL!

We'll sell the patent and live off the profits traveling the world and mooting while mooting on our laptops from weird and wonderful locals... Lotty will be our spokes-model and TB can handle the complaint dept.

oh what fun, it is to trip, with a dab of ha’llucinogen shampoo, ohhhh ja- ja- ja- jam you head, ja- ja- jam your head, jam you head with poo, ohh what fun, it is to trip with our ha’llucinogennnnnn….shampoooo

Poo is not sold in any store or by any retail market, it’s only sold in dark alleys by discrete hoodlums wearing pajama bottoms near you…enjoy the trip, errr, and the clean hair…errr, yeah it does that too.
shampoo, ohhh,

Happy to be here

The HACBR has been alerted to my postings…..Hobbits Against Constant Beer References

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

I want my Mooter T-Shirt!
Old 12-21-2005, 02:42 PM   #826
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

9to littleadanel)Oh, yeah! You mean the one Spock put up, that long post? I know, I loved that too - indeed, where DID that post go? Maybe the Happy thread. I'll go check.

(to EB) about those hoodlums - I can hook us up with some great "salespeople" to do the dark backalley marketing!

Last edited by Lotesse : 12-21-2005 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #827
trolls' bane

Lotesse, go into your profile and search your posts! EDIT: Ooops. Misunderstanding of post, and mistaking of poster.
Quote:
We'll sell the patent and live off the profits traveling the world and mooting while mooting on our laptops from weird and wonderful locals... Lotty will be our spokes-model and TB can handle the complaint dept.

oh what fun, it is to trip, with a dab of ha’llucinogen shampoo, ohhhh ja- ja- ja- jam you head, ja- ja- jam your head, jam you head with poo, ohh what fun, it is to trip with our ha’llucinogennnnnn….shampoooo

Poo is not sold in any store or by any retail market, it’s only sold in dark alleys by discrete hoodlums wearing pajama bottoms near you…enjoy the trip, errr, and the clean hair…errr, yeah it does that too.
shampoo, ohhh,
LOL! Is there a problem officer? I just said it again! I've always wanted to say that! LOL!
Old 12-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #828
EarthBound
Lady Tipple & Queen of Blessed Thistle

Quote:
9to littleadanel)Oh, yeah! You mean the one Spock put up, that long post? I know, I loved that too - indeed, where DID that post go? Maybe the Happy thread. I'll go check.

(to EB) about those hoodlums - I can hook us up with some great "salespeople" to do the dark backalley marketing!

irritating out of work ladder-holders (someone has to hold the ladder while we climb) could suffice in a pinch for the
hoodlums...

Happy to be here

The HACBR has been alerted to my postings…..Hobbits Against Constant Beer References

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

I want my Mooter T-Shirt!

Last edited by EarthBound : 12-21-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:50 PM   #829
trolls' bane

Quote:
irritating out of work ladder-holders (someone has to hold the ladder while we climb) could suffice in a pinch for the
hoodlums...
I suppose I could get a whole army of those! Just recruit Van Nuys Middle School!

LOL! Trippy! My Star Wars board has a forum with -7 posts!
Old 12-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #830
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

How do you get negative seven posts, I don't get it. That Van Nuys school idea, BTW, is no doubt indeed an ideal recruiting venue for hoodlums-for-hire!

Old 12-21-2005, 04:00 PM   #831
trolls' bane

Quote:
How do you get negative seven posts, I don't get it. That Van Nuys school idea, BTW, is no doubt indeed an ideal recruiting venue for hoodlums-for-hire!
I should know! I lived with 'em! Yep. Excellent. I've still got agents at that school who report to me via telephone, internet, and postal. Maybe I could corrupt one of my old teachers? My math theacher, you know, the one I was able to sneak around when I posted here during class several times because the class was on the computer anyway? Well, his favorite thing was "break even." Maybe I could get him to disguise it as an assignment? Maybe he could make us some nice suspicious looking unmarked bottles, too, because he is also the Woodshop teacher, unless they outlawed woodshop like everything else. Then there was my art teacher who joked about being a witch, now I could tell her that she can now be a Bene Gesserit witch! Brilliant!
Which reminds me, I have to e-mail my old english teacher. She sent me a photocopy of the LA times where my name, again, appeared. Not quite the front cover of the Sunday times just before christmas like last time I made it, but hey, who am I to complain?

The -7 must be because I moved seven threads, but what surprises me is because it says -7 threads and -7 posts, but there were some 50 posts in those threads total.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:20 PM   #832
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

Trolls' Bane, Boy am I glad you're back, after not seeing you for a week I figured your were on vacation, but then I remembered Forrest Gump's mom sayin that "vacation is where people go and don't come back" so that worried me fo about 30 seconds and then i fell asleep, and now your back good to see ya, i'll pop over to the SW thread and post now i guess.
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:25 PM   #833
trolls' bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirrim TR
Trolls' Bane, Boy am I glad you're back, after not seeing you for a week I figured your were on vacation, but then I remembered Forrest Gump's mom sayin that "vacation is where people go and don't come back" so that worried me fo about 30 seconds and then i fell asleep, and now your back good to see ya, i'll pop over to the SW thread and post now i guess.
I have a new account with the board, too. Zonama Sekot. Apparently there are organisms that aren't biological, because Zonama Sekot is a sentient planet that was the offspring of Yuuzhun'tar, the Yuuzhan Vong homeworld in their galaxy. After they surrendered, the native species of the galaxy gave them Zonoma Sekot, or rather, persuaded Zonama to allow the Vong to build colonies. Well, since the planet has a mind of it's own, and can travel through space, I should add, it required an account of it's own.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:26 PM   #834
rohirrim TR

but of course, the home world of the great but delusioned Mace Windu.
Quote:
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:27 PM   #835
trolls' bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirrim TR
but of course, the home world of the great but delusioned Mace Windu.
But Mace Windu is from Haruun Kal, not Zonama Sekot!
Old 12-21-2005, 04:32 PM   #836
rohirrim TR

really, I read "shatterpoint" and I thought he was from zonama sekot, I'll have to read that again.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2005, 04:37 PM   #837
trolls' bane

It says Haruun Kal both in the official Star Wars databank and in Wookiepedia. I thought Shatterpoint was a New Jedi Order book! Wow. I've got to read up on my chronology. Let's see, let's start with 200,000 BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin).
Old 12-21-2005, 04:47 PM   #838
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Do either of you star wars junkies care for a cup of tea, or something? Aren't there all kinds of star wars threads to wax eloquent about SW upon, other than the teacup...

Old 12-21-2005, 04:49 PM   #839
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Old 12-21-2005, 04:50 PM   #840
trolls' bane

Quote:
Do either of you star wars junkies care for a cup of tea, or something? Aren't there all kinds of star wars threads to wax eloquent about SW upon, other than the teacup...
What kind of tea? Corellian tea? Green Coruscanti Green Tea? Empress Teta tea?
Just kidding. Yes, of course!
Closed Thread