Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 10:49 PM   #781
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
I have never sent a message saying that ........I may have deleted the post where I called you a Nazi.......but me apologise?

Well yes......I have apologised to a few 'mooters

*has an attack of conscience*

Coney just pm'ed me the following:

Quote:
Dúnedain, I wanted to apologize for some of the things I said to you in the Iraq thread. I really don't hate America, I am just upset I am not American, it has always been my dream.
hehe
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 02-14-2003, 10:52 PM   #782
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
Coney just pm'ed me the following:

hehe
No I didn't

But I will be pm'ing you from now on *evil grin*

Beatallica
Old 02-14-2003, 11:02 PM   #783
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
I have never sent a message saying that ........I may have deleted the post where I called you a Nazi.......but me apologise?

Well yes......I have apologised to a few 'mooters

*has an attack of conscience*

Well yeah - I think you did eventually apologise for calling me a nazi. Can't really remember.

You didn't really send me a message - but you have posted that after you came out of your drunken stupor.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-14-2003, 11:02 PM   #784
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Just a point: Anti-Bush admin NOT anti-American. Some of my best friends are American.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:04 PM   #785
jerseydevil

Quote:
No I didn't

But I will be pm'ing you from now on *evil grin*
I always knew you were just envious of Americans because we live in such a great and wonderfuil country.

As I offered to Sween to others - I'd be happy to show you around if your even in the US (particularly the New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York area).

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-14-2003, 11:05 PM   #786
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Coney just PMd me saying that all of his posts in this thread were made during blackouts and to disregard them.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-14-2003, 11:06 PM   #787
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Just a point: Anti-Bush admin NOT anti-American. Some of my best friends are American.
At least we finally have a president that has the guts to actually take on the problems of this world - instead of just sitting in the oval office with his intern. Negotiation only goes so far with dictators.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-14-2003, 11:07 PM   #788
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Yeah well, JD just PM'd me and said he was moving to France.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:07 PM   #789
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Coney just PMd me saying that all of his posts in this thread were mad during blackouts and to disregard them.
Again.......this can't be denied

(Actually a few of them were made by my friends.....who have now thankfully left)........

Beatallica
Old 02-14-2003, 11:09 PM   #790
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
At least we finally have a president that has the guts to actually take on the problems of this world - instead of just sitting in the oval office with his intern. Negotiation only goes so far with dictators.
Yeah, but can he spell potato?
Old 02-14-2003, 11:12 PM   #791
jerseydevil

Quote:
Yeah well, JD just PM'd me and said he was moving to France.
you must be with Coney and drinking too much. If I do go there - I'll make sure I wear a American flag t-shirt, baseball cap and jacket. I'll especially wear my Great Adventure shirt that has the state of New Jersey colored in with the American Flag and another with Taz, Bugs and another character carrying the American Flag. Make sure they know I'm AMERICAN and not afraid to admit - like some people have previously said.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-14-2003, 11:14 PM   #792
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
I think JD and I finally found something we disagree on, but it's all good cuz he is American, lol
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 02-14-2003, 11:15 PM   #793
jerseydevil

Quote:
Yeah, but can he spell potato?
That was blown out of proportion. It was actually the spelling card which had it mispelled.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-14-2003, 11:17 PM   #794
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
you must be with Coney and drinking too much. If I do go there - I'll make sure I wear a American flag t-shirt, baseball cap and jacket. I'll especially wear my Great Adventure shirt that has the state of New Jersey colored in with the American Flag and another with Taz, Bugs and another character carrying the American Flag. Make sure they know I'm AMERICAN and not afraid to admit - like some people have previously said.
Damn straight, you have regained my respect after bashing the intern lover

One of my friends that lived in my apartment last year was from France, I am owning his ass in the e-mails I am sending him, lol. I can't wait to go visit him over there so I can stand out with American flags all over me

--Linaewen

Last edited by Dúnedain : 02-14-2003 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:17 PM   #795
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Yes, but what I want to know is: will you be wearing stars and stripes on your underpants?
Old 02-14-2003, 11:21 PM   #796
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Yes, but what I want to know is: will you be wearing stars and stripes on your underpants?
Underpants? What are those?

--Linaewen
Old 02-14-2003, 11:21 PM   #797
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
I think JD and I finally found something we disagree on, but it's all good cuz he is American, lol
I figured you wouldn't agree with that - because you said you weren't republican and you didn't vote for him.

I'm republitarian though.

The two people I've really I wanted for president is Secretary of State (Colin Powell) and the other person I've wanted for president - who I had actually e-mailed and told that while she was Provost at the Stanford University - is the National Security Adiser (Condoleeza Rice).

Otherwise for this election - I had initially wanted John McCain.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-14-2003, 11:23 PM   #798
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
I figured you wouldn't agree with that - because you said you weren't republican and you didn't vote for him.

I'm republitarian though.

The two people I've really I wanted for president is Secretary of State (Colin Powell) and the other person I've wanted for president - who I had actually e-mailed and told that while she was Provost at the Stanford University - is the National Security Adiser (Condoleeza Rice).

Otherwise for this election - I had initially wanted John McCain.
I'm registered Independent, so I am neither Republican or Democrat. My views are more Liberal though. I registered Independent because I won't align myself with a party, because I disagree with the two-party system...

--Linaewen
Old 02-14-2003, 11:25 PM   #799
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
That was blown out of proportion. It was actually the spelling card which had it mispelled.
I love Bush (President.....not the intoxicating substance.but I do have a certain liking for the genetalia reference)

No president has given so much........to humourous sarcasm on the 'net

*is beginning to see where the animosity for the French stems from.........entrepreneur maybe?*

Beatallica

Last edited by Coney : 02-14-2003 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:31 PM   #800
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
I love Bush (President.....not the intoxicating substance.but I do have a certain liking for the genetalia reference)
I sincerely agree with you 100%, especially about the latter

Quote:
No president has given so much........to humourous sarcasm on the 'net
Strategory! lol, SNL ruled during the Elections

--Linaewen
Closed Thread