Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 07:14 PM   #781
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

That's the point of calling it a Venting thread.

Note: My earlier statement was not to flame all rednecks. I'm sure there has to be some smart and/or tolerant ones out there. Hopefully.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:19 PM   #782
osszie
Elven Warrior

$%^&*&^ stupid &^%%$£ websites that start off nice and calm with a few nice little piccy's and text and then blasts out *&^%$£% music at 100 watts 'cos you forgot to turn your speakers down after you'd finished with the music!!!!!!!

I nearly fell off me ^%$%^&^ chair

that's it.........I'm off for a little lie down

**searches for the valium**

(so nice to have somewhere to rant and rave )
Old 09-09-2002, 07:24 PM   #783
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

Why do people always assume that when i'm friends with a guy we've (in one stupid idiot's words) "hooked up"?! and why do people always bug me about this and no one else?! Maybe because they are immature retards who are incapable of having guy friends...yah thats what it is

I also hate when it feels like a sauna in school, and i can't concentrate on any of the boring crap my teachers are talking about because i'm dizzy. Also i hate how my school is falling apart, how there aren't enough computers in my graphics design class that actually work, the fact that i have to take graphics design

but most of all i hate the fact that i'm at home not at camp and i miss a certain guy so much and i'll probably never see him again

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Old 09-09-2002, 08:42 PM   #784
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I'll take some rain, too....
Actually, I'm not studying the same thing as EG at the moment....but I have done some of the same stuff.

I hate weather that won't make up its MIND! It's FREEZING in the morning here, so I pile on the sweater (lovely cashmere sweater, can't live without it now!), yummy velvet coat, gloves and scarf....and then by the time school gets out I'm boiling! RRRRR....make up your MIND! Here, EG, you can have some heat down there....

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-09-2002, 10:00 PM   #785
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel

I hate weather that won't make up its MIND! It's FREEZING in the morning here, so I pile on the sweater (lovely cashmere sweater, can't live without it now!), yummy velvet coat, gloves and scarf....and then by the time school gets out I'm boiling! RRRRR....make up your MIND! Here, EG, you can have some heat down there....

-tano
Thanks, but no, we had the same weather here; freezing in the morning boiling later. I want some rain now!

I hate how forgetful I am. I'm such a flake sometimes! I left my id card with my room key in the dining hall! Worse yet, it was on my tray so i had to wait around for them to find it for me. I can be such an idiot sometimes! Arr!!!
And now my plants are dying 'cause I haven't watered them 'cause I'm too lazy to clean the tea out of my cup which I need to get water with

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-09-2002, 11:50 PM   #786
Bobthemagiccow
Sapling

Well, in my venting news, my bloody dorm room doesn't have bloody air conditioners and it's bloody hot here in Ohio. AND I've misplaced my copy of Return of the King. AND my English textbook is incomprehensible: Wordsworth clearly evidences the symbol of the metaphor of the socioeconomic methodological strata prevalent in his sociological utterances.... (you get the drift).

(Hint: that was not a direct quote, that was my satire on the style)

AND our dear friend Ms. Cassandra Claire is taking her time posting the next chapter of Draco Veritas.

AND, to echo my own TinuvielChild's remark, I am 800 miles or so from her! It just makes me so MAD! GNARF!!

(And yes, this is my first post of all time! TinuvielChild really, really wanted me to join the Entmoot, so I did)

(Have you noticed that I like using parentheses?)

(I do. Now you can vent about it!)

Last edited by Bobthemagiccow : 09-09-2002 at 11:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2002, 11:54 PM   #787
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobthemagiccow
(Have you noticed that I like using parentheses?)

(I do. Now you can vent about it!)
Better parentheses, than overusage of lacunae.

Welcome!
Old 09-10-2002, 12:21 AM   #788
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Wow Bobthemagiccow! I love to start posts with " well" and I like to use parentheses too! Welcome!
Old 09-10-2002, 12:35 AM   #789
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Grrr...Mr. Turpin and all history teachers that think they can assign projects in the first 3 days of school should DIE!!!!!. I'm up at this bloody gods-forsaked hour of the morning doing my bloody history project.....curse it, we hates it, yes precioussss!!!!! And I hate the weather. Too hot.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 12:12 PM   #790
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
I wish it would rain. You go to a place that supposedly rains all the time and it hasn't rained at all yet and if it's going to be this bloody cold in the mornings it could at least rain! I'll take all your rain, E XK and Arathorn

*Hands EG the stupid rain in a box* Becareful when you open it, or it may never stop raining!

Right. I hate that my stupid godamn english teacher thinks i can understand words like 'Polemic' and 'Kasawaki' out of context of the frickin' piece of writing, then yells at me for not being commited enough to english to go downstairs, out the building and across a field to main school to get the frickin' box of dictionaries, when no one else can be arsed either...*breathe* and i hate that she wants me to resit three exams when i clearly only did badly on the 2nd one because she's a complete maths retard (more than me) and can't work out that i don't need to retake the first and third ones! Plus it wasn't my godamn fault anyway, as i was feeling incredibly cra p that day since the day before i'd broken my nose!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

*breathes* she makes me so mad....*continues to breathe deeply hoping that no one will irritate me enough to provoke a smack*

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-10-2002, 04:45 PM   #791
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*hands EG a bag with some Belgian postsummer coldness and wetness* Keep the change.

[vent] I HATE computers!! Especially when they don't do what I jolly well tell them and they don't even give a decent EXCUSE for not listening. I spent 2 houres trying to get Willie to print ONE LOUSY scan! I also hate it that I haven't been able to enrole again at school! I only got one more frigging week! What am I supposed to do, when there's no more room? And seriously do they need all those papers? I have to go all the way to the community administration center just so they can sign a copy of my graduation paper! I wish my mother would stop pissing me off! Yes, I know that I still have to make that phone call! But I can't help it that I'm supposed to BE called and not the other way around? Yes, I know that I only got one more week! Does she really think I would forget that? Yes, I know that I still haven't got any schoolbooks! [/vent]
Old 09-10-2002, 05:05 PM   #792
osszie
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
*hands EG a bag with some Belgian postsummer coldness and wetness* Keep the change.

[vent] I HATE computers!! Especially when they don't do what I jolly well tell them and they don't even give a decent EXCUSE for not listening. I spent 2 houres trying to get Willie to print ONE LOUSY scan! [/vent]
Erm.....Willie
Old 09-10-2002, 05:21 PM   #793
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Yes, Willie, meet Osszie, Osszie, meet Will - Earniel's computer.
Old 09-10-2002, 05:25 PM   #794
osszie
Elven Warrior

ahhhh.......the thick plotens

mine is called something similar to Willie...but as this is a board open to all age groups I won't give the true name

(it rhymes with clucking hat)
Old 09-10-2002, 06:22 PM   #795
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

My computer is Eldamar.

I hate being so bloody tired. Wait, why do I keep staying up til one or two to talk to people? I must be insane.

I hate working in groups sometimes. I wanted to do our lab based on a question I thought of, but no, they don't want to put the extra effort into learning a few local bird species and getting up early two days a week. Oh no, they want to make it even more complicated by doing something none of us really understand or know how to do! With mine at least I knew what to do. Arr! I really wanted to do that project! *ARRRRR*

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-10-2002, 10:03 PM   #796
TinuvielChild
Padawan

This vent is on behalf of my dear friend Ellen, who is going through some very difficult times, and would really appreciate some support. (actually, I think she's a user on the 'moot, but she hasn't posted much. Anyway)

Bloody Jack. Bloody Ellen's parents. Bloody world. I'm sorry, but Ellen's parents really should take lessons in how to take care of a young adult. Seriously, they treat her like she's five years old! I don't think they ever listen to her, and they're even willing to send her to a mental institution! What kind of parents are those? Ellen is one of my coolest friends. She's an awesome actress, really good at improv, and she's in Football Band. I wish she could be happy with her life, but that's not possible; I wouldn't be happy with it, so I shouldn't expect her to be.

This was sort of a double rant, both for her and for me. For her, to make her feel better. For me, to make her feel better so I can feel better.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 10:14 PM   #797
Eleniel
Sapling

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
This vent is on behalf of my dear friend Ellen, who is going through some very difficult times, and would really appreciate some support. (actually, I think she's a user on the 'moot, but she hasn't posted much. Anyway)

Bloody Jack. Bloody Ellen's parents. Bloody world. I'm sorry, but Ellen's parents really should take lessons in how to take care of a young adult. Seriously, they treat her like she's five years old! I don't think they ever listen to her, and they're even willing to send her to a mental institution! What kind of parents are those? Ellen is one of my coolest friends. She's an awesome actress, really good at improv, and she's in Football Band. I wish she could be happy with her life, but that's not possible; I wouldn't be happy with it, so I shouldn't expect her to be.

This was sort of a double rant, both for her and for me. For her, to make her feel better. For me, to make her feel better so I can feel better.
Aww, TC. I feel so loved even though I asked you to do it. I didn't know you'd do something so nice. My bloody dachshund just ate my algebra homework and I must do it over. My parents don't let me do ANY homework during studies claiming "If they wanted it to be for homework they'd call it 'Homework Session' not 'Study'." What in bloody hell do you think that studies are for? Jack I don't blame. Bugger to me. Bugger. Me. For. Being. An. Idiot. I realized right after Jack left that I love him, yes, but I am not in love with him. I love him like a brother. And I can't get a hold of him. Much sadness. I like using short sentences.

Last edited by Eleniel : 09-10-2002 at 10:33 PM.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:07 AM   #798
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by osszie
ahhhh.......the thick plotens

mine is called something similar to Willie...but as this is a board open to all age groups I won't give the true name

(it rhymes with clucking hat)
Get your mind out of the gutter.

Our reason for naming him Willie has nothing to do with that! Willie is a totally acceptable Dutch name. We named him Willie after a guy with big ears with the same name because the computer's soundblasters hang on the side of the screen like giant ears. Our other computer is called Dave. And my sister's laptop is called Teddie. It's a tradition.
Old 09-11-2002, 07:20 AM   #799
osszie
Elven Warrior

Ah! my mistake...........many apologies Earniel.....cross-culture confusion there

Anyway, back to the venting..........
Old 09-12-2002, 03:39 PM   #800
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD NOW! I Just broke the nock on one of my arrows!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! now i have to go to wales to get some new nocks!

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Closed Thread