Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 03:11 PM   #781
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: This post is going to be the memory of Frodo telling me about the princess thing, okay, this post is a memory.

ic:"I need to tell you something Adi," my brother said walking with me in the forest. "What is it Frodo?" I asked looking at him. He was really serious. "Well you and I, we're, we're. Well I am a prince and you are a Princess." I wasn't over the shock for weeks. This memory plays itself over and over.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 01-04-2003, 04:04 PM   #782
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

''Entwash!!!!!'' The trees creaked some more. Then all of a sudden several Ents strode into the clearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-04-2003, 04:17 PM   #783
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I stayed with the ent, rather dissappointed. I knew now that everyone that was here belonged here, and where here before this incident. Everyone but me. I was the only different one here, I was the only one with no past here. I looked down at the groaning ent. Then ents appeared from all around us. I hoped they would be able to help him.

ooc: and if anyone tries to invent a past in Middle-earth for Faith, I will personally hunt you down and kill you. She has no past here, repeat that to yourself.
Old 01-04-2003, 08:57 PM   #784
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
"Right." At that point, something came over me, like a feeling of stricken terror. Everyone said that I had like gone into a different "mode", and started mummbling about the new dawn, rains of terror, and a new evil arising, and the end of the kingdom of writewraiths. After I limped over my horse for a few seconds, then got back my strength, as everyone looked at me funny.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 01-04-2003, 09:02 PM   #785
Fred Baggins

I got up and walked over to Star. "Are you all right Star? Hey, Star snap out of it. There's not going to be an end to the Writewriaths, your just tired." She looked up strangly. "You ok Star?"

ooc: O, and I just wanted to say Kathie, that your getting the idea. Faith doesn't wanna belive that she won't go back home. In fact, it may be that she does go back home...maybe...
Old 01-04-2003, 09:12 PM   #786
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Swift was also in my memories though in the clearest he was only a pup but he definately understood. I woke up a few, well I don't reaqlly know if it was hours or minutes later but when I woke up I was laying on the ground and Swift was beside me, Calliman and Terwell were standing off to the side. I sat up and Calliman rushed over to me. He helped me up and I didn't talk I just picked up my staff and walked back to the others. I took Calien off to the side and told her about the princess thing. She didn't look shocked like I had expected. She looked like she had already known.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 01-04-2003, 09:33 PM   #787
Lubyla

"Faith, what are you talking about? I never said there was going to be an end of the Writewraiths. Where do you get these ideas?"

"Don't try to remind her, it won't happen. It is another one of the wind's tricks. She is the reader of the wind, and bringer of the rain. It is the only way the wind has a mouth. These spells don't come often, but when they do, they are to be taken with the utmost serious preparations, for they *May* come true."

Old 01-04-2003, 09:48 PM   #788
Fred Baggins

I shruged and walked back to the ent, kneeling by him. I laid my staff down next to him and wondered what to do.
Old 01-04-2003, 09:52 PM   #789
Lubyla

"Where are we to go to get Entwash?"

Old 01-06-2003, 11:43 AM   #790
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Adrian took me off to the side and explained who she really was. I found that I had known all along, though I wasn't sure quite how I knew.

"Don't tell the others about it yet, though," I said. Adrian nodded. "And now, Adrian Baggins, let's get back to the rest of our Writewraiths."

We returned just in time to hear Starletta ask, "Where are we to go to get Entwash?"

I laughed a little, trying to conceal my fear. "The ents that just walked in here may give us a little clue."
Old 01-06-2003, 07:05 PM   #791
Lubyla

"Thats good, I really dont want to go to the Fanghorn Forest right now, and begg for some entwash. I feel a bit woosy."

Old 01-06-2003, 09:55 PM   #792
Fred Baggins

I stood and walked over to Wind Rider, rubing her neack, as she was very skitish and seemed to not like so many ents. A wind blew through, and I shuddered, speacking the same time as Starletta. "Death is near..."
Old 01-06-2003, 10:37 PM   #793
Lubyla

I looked down. Whenever that happens, it can only mean the worst. Last time, it was the worst EVER. The sky now started to get cloudy. Not a single raindrop fell. I sent my horse back again, and called upon Rainstorm. She was truely my best steed.Lubyla looked at me as a horse as grey as the clouds came galloping after me.

ooc: No one dare make it rain, or do anything with the weather I have made....There is a good porpose to it.

Old 01-06-2003, 10:49 PM   #794
Fred Baggins

ooc: Suddenly it started raining, but I held up my staff and the rain cleared...lol, sorry couldn't help it, had to get it out of my system before I did it in the real thing

ic: Death was near. Last time I had spoke that sentance I found the mangled body of my brother, then soon after...the fire.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-06-2003, 11:07 PM   #795
Lubyla

"We need to make haste before the rains come." I looked at Faith, and saw a bit of confusion.~I can only delay the rain, I cannot delay death. You know what happened last time when I tried in the fire. It only made matters worse.~

Old 01-06-2003, 11:40 PM   #796
Fred Baggins

I nodded. ~Yea, I know. But...Fred. He's here, and last time...I mean the real him's here, not the one I...well, i mean. My brother Fred is alive, and he's here. But last time I heard the wind, and understood that is, Fred...well we found...~ I couldn't go on. I was never able to talk of Fred's death, much less Fred himself. He was my best friend, and I had been the one to find his dead body, mangled. They took Buddy away from me, they blamed BUDDy of killing my brother! Buddy never liked anyone but me, but he never would have killed anyone. That's partly why I renamed Danger Buddy, because he's so much like my old wolf. I began to pace. If something didn't happen with that ent. Well, I don't stay put in one place for very long, before I get very antsy. "Calein, I gotta go...I dunno, just walk or something. I can't stay here. To...to one placeish. You understand right? I mean you know me, I could never stay in class the whole time!" She nodded and I began to walk away.
Old 01-07-2003, 12:50 PM   #797
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I knew something was horribly wrong, although I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. That bothered me, because I felt, somehow, that I should already know. Even now I had not recovered all my memories.
"But I should know what's going on," I murmured. I wasn't aware that I had spoken aloud, so it startled me a little when someone responded.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:18 PM   #798
Lubyla

"We all should know, though we dont."

For a motment, I was hurt. I knew Faith well enough to know she wandered, but usually, when we were in Ireland, she took me with her, or Starlight at least.I had to become myself again, if that was possible.I called Illali to my side. If she were with me, no one would dare attack. The clouds got darker as we walked off.We got far from the group, no one came to find us.

"What can I do Illali? I want to be me, Starlight again, not Starletta. No one knows Starletta, Faith trusts Starlight, not Starletta.Why did any of this ever happen?"

'You can become Starlight again, if you really wanted to.'

"What would happen to Starletta?"

'She would be her own self, and have to go to Rohan, where she belongs. Everything would stay the same. Morier would still follow you, I would still be with YOU, and both of you would keep your "Powers" '

"Then that is what I wish to do. It is the only way to regain Faith's trust. Would Starletta be able to maybe meet us at the kingdom of the writewraiths?"

'I do not know, tis true she is a write wraith, so problebly.'

"Then that is what I shall do." I sat down. "Though, I do not know how."

Old 01-07-2003, 07:56 PM   #799
Fred Baggins

I walked on, afraid of what I would see in front of me. Death was near...Death was near...it repeated itself over and over in my mind, just as it had before.I did not watch where I was going, and was soon far from the rest. I stumbled over something, and looked down at what it was. What I saw horrified me, a body mauled, and clearly dead. It was almost beyond recognition. Almost.

"AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!! DEATH! DEATH IS NEAR!" Was my battle cry. It was my dear Fred, my dear brother. Mauled as though by a wolf...or a warg. mistrustingly I turned toward Danger, Glamdring drawn. "YOU KILLED HIM, I KNOW YOU DID! DEATH IS NEAR!" I lunged at him, but he shouted out, in a scared voice.

"I swear Countess! I swear by my true form, I did not kill him!" I did not stop to worry about the 'countess' buisness. But he swore by his true form. I would find his killer, I would find the true murderer of him. I had no time for tears, nor regreats. No time for second thoughts, all that was on my mind was death. Death to that which killed the one nearest to me, again. Once already had I lost Fred, to the same fate, and now...
Old 01-07-2003, 08:18 PM   #800
Lubyla

'Close your eyes, and think about being two sepparate people, Starletta, and Starlight.'

I did so, and soon found myself opening my eyes, to a cold, harsh rain, that I suppose I had started. Someone stooped over me. She looked like me, or like, "STARLETTA?!"

"Yes Staright, I am Starletta of the Rain, you are Starlight of the Rain. It is a good thing there are many rainmakers.Well, I must be off to Rohan, then I shall meet you in the Kingdom of the Writewraiths." With that she called a horse, and rode off.

I stood up, still a bit weak."Illali, will you carry me back to the others?" I pulled my green Irish walking cloak around me. I looked like the real Starlight. My hair was pulled back into two messy braids. My kaki riding pants, and my top was covered by the cloak.

'Yes, I will carry you.'

I rode back to the others, a bit weaker now. my sword still hung by my side, but now I had a bow with the carvings of Raindrops, and a quiver of blue arrows.

Closed Thread