Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2003, 03:25 AM   #1
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
I go away for the weekend........and when I come back half the 'moot is in the nudd!!

*covers his eyes*
See no evil eh? Aw come on! I can still see yer ears twitching!

Am I to believe ye went camping fully clothed?

Quote:
shall we make a list of all the naturist/nudists and non-nudists/naturists? just for easier classification of the mooters in the moot.
No point IMO - I'm the only kaalgat klonkie here (err I'm the only bare *rsed baby here)

Quote:
People do that here - but they're not naked, they wear a speedo. It's an annual thing on New Years day.
See - everyone has an inner nudie wanting to come out... now you cant tell me there would be anything sexual about getting naked in that cold (even with speedo's) it's this cold *holds thumb & index finger about 3mm apart* innit?

BTW - another plus about holidaying naked - no tan lines EVER!

Last edited by Baby-K : 04-17-2003 at 03:28 AM.
Baby-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 03:40 AM   #2
BeardofPants
the Shrike

So tell me: why is it that only ugly people seem to be nudists? *runs away very fast.
Old 04-17-2003, 03:45 AM   #3
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
So tell me: why is it that only ugly people seem to be nudists? *runs away very fast.
Not fast enough! *smacks BoP with nudie stick*

Ha - you are the Entmoot nudifier anyway, running around stealing al the guys' pants (and in GW's case his robe)
Old 04-17-2003, 03:51 AM   #4
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Hey, I'm not gender-specific. I'd steal yours if you had any.
Old 04-17-2003, 03:55 AM   #5
Baby-K
Corruptor

Which is why I don't wear any - too much hassle to look for it when it's gone You on the other hand seem mighty over dressed for a Thursday young lady........
Old 04-17-2003, 04:14 AM   #6
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Pah, I waffle my farts in your general direction. I'll have you know that I'm completely pants-less, so there. ... Now, where did I put them?
Old 04-17-2003, 04:28 AM   #7
Baby-K
Corruptor

Ha, yer farts mean nothing to me - I have a blocked nose (but I can see the flowers wilting outside) phew - what have you been eating?

Where'd you put what - your pants, your collection of other people's pants or your farts?
Old 04-17-2003, 04:37 AM   #8
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
Ha, yer farts mean nothing to me - I have a blocked nose (but I can see the flowers wilting outside) phew - what have you been eating?
Korean. *burp*

Quote:
Where'd you put what - your pants, your collection of other people's pants or your farts?
Any of 'em.
Old 04-17-2003, 04:42 AM   #9
Baby-K
Corruptor

*looks at BoP suspiciously* Korean what exactly?

Quote:
Any of 'em.
Perhaps the Korean had 'em
Old 04-17-2003, 07:53 AM   #10
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
See no evil eh? Aw come on! I can still see yer ears twitching!

Am I to believe ye went camping fully clothed?
Well not fully clothed.....back to shorts and T-shirt weather here

I have to agree with azalea and bop, there is something just more comfortable about wearing underpants as opposed to being totally nudd.

I guess it's cos I got dangly bits, and they.....well, they dangle Underpants stop all unecessary flappage

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:04 AM   #11
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Well not fully clothed.....back to shorts and T-shirt weather here

I have to agree with azalea and bop, there is something just more comfortable about wearing underpants as opposed to being totally nudd.

I guess it's cos I got dangly bits, and they.....well, they dangle Underpants stop all unecessary flappage
So is that yer method of hunting then - scare the animals to death with yer white legs? And if ye go fishing just dangle 'em in the water & watch the fish commit suicide by jumping into yer bucket? (I am of course referring to an Englishman in shorts - which btw is about the funniest thing you will ever see - somehow I think that Europeans in general never quite learned the art of wearing shorts - take Germans for instance, they actually wear socks & sandals with shorts paired with Bermuda shirts )

My 'dangly bits' are higher up so I'm not too worried 'bout getting them snagged on summin And I always watch where I sit & I always carry a towel with me to sit on, but when we go deep into the bush (pull that face straight mister) I also put a pair of bikini bottoms on...
Old 04-17-2003, 08:13 AM   #12
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
(pull that face straight mister)
What?

*looks innocent*

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:20 AM   #13
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
What?

*looks innocent*
Need some assistance? With the pulling I mean...........no the face pulling sweetie - well what did YOU think?

Would I even suggest another form?
Old 04-17-2003, 10:38 AM   #14
Ninquelote
Elven Warrior

I think nudity is fine, sexual or nonsexual. I mean, sex is natural, and some people seem to forget these things. If you look past the fact that most cultures and religion consider such things to be a sin or a really bad thing, maybe people could start seeing things in a much simpler way.

I think nudity in a nonsexual situation is great, it's almost a self-affirmation. You can't exactly be self-concious about your body to show it off to people.

And what about the 'dancing naked through a field of flowers'? That's associated with happiness, and that had to spring from somewhere.

XIAN- for hating Wiccans.
MURDERER- for hating vegetarians.
PREP- for hating Goths.

These are a few of my favourite things, the hypocritical stylings of the most "liberal" groups.
Ninquelote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 11:39 AM   #15
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
BTW - as far as taking a walk in the bush (IR stop snickering, it wasn't meant as a sexual pun) with no clothes on (ok IR, you may keep on snickering, it is quite funny)
*doing best butt head impression* uh.. ha ha... she said bush... ha ha....

Quote:
*contemplates whether or not to post pics*
yes i think we all need examples after all. very educational. i mean if they can put naked africans in National Geographic then naked south africans would seem to work as well.

Anyway.... I once went to one of those hedonism summer solstice fests one year. The kind where people (mostly former dead heads) get naked and dance around bon fires and paint themselves odd colors and chant and burn incense and make hats out of flowers and the whole nine yards. Well there was a LOT of partial and total nudism. But I gotta tell you if yer just their to catch a look youll be disapointed because the percentage of people you would say want to see nude is kind of low at events like that. And once youve seen one too many over weight aging hairy hippy males with nothing on but sneakers and sun glases playing hackey sack youve seen more then enough.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Last edited by Insidious Rex : 04-17-2003 at 11:40 AM.
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 01:33 PM   #16
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

skin is natural, and so is lust - what's wrong with lust? copulation is a good thing. your parents did it. if not, you'd not be here to belittle the act.

/me sings "let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born..."
Old 04-17-2003, 01:42 PM   #17
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfhelm
skin is natural, and so is lust - what's wrong with lust? copulation is a good thing. your parents did it. if not, you'd not be here to belittle the act.

/me sings "let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born..."
singing *give it away give it away give it away now*

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 01:47 PM   #18
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
LOL!

But it always seemed to me that the twisted mentality that seeks to supress basic sexual urges is usually found in people who are embarassed about their bodies. And the sad thing is, this twisted repressive mentality usually condones murdering those who disagree with them, and they call that "good". Whereas living and letting live is "bad" and we are condemned for it. They call other people "slut" for instance, and in many cultures stone them to death.

I will probably go to my grave not knowing the answer to that one. Why is their hatred supposedly moral and our love is immoral? Because they are brainwashed? I don't really know.
Old 04-17-2003, 02:21 PM   #19
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

What does that have to do with nudity?

Now excuse me, I've got to go pose for the art class down the hall...
Old 04-17-2003, 02:50 PM   #20
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

huh!?

The Quran says:
Quote:
Say to the believing men that they restrain their looks and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. And say to the believing women that they restrain their looks and guard their private parts. (24:31,32)
May 21, 2001

Quote:
TEHRAN - A 35-year-old Iranian woman was buried up to her armpits and stoned to death by court officials for acting in obscene films, a newspaper reported Monday. She was stoned by court officers at Tehran's Evin Prison, in the presence of the judge who tried her case. Men who are stoned to death are first buried waist-deep in the ground. If they manage to escape, they can go free. Women are buried deeper. Iran's Supreme Court last week approved another stoning sentence for a 38-year-old Iranian woman.

Last edited by Elfhelm : 04-17-2003 at 03:38 PM.
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote