Old 08-01-2002, 01:52 PM   #61
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Can someone help me please.
Old 08-01-2002, 02:30 PM   #62
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

If the picture you have is over 10,000 bytes, it won't attach because it's too big. I'm not quite sure how the img tag thing works, but you could always post the picture on your web page and then put a link to it here.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 02:47 PM   #63
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

I'm afraid if you want to upload a file from your hard drive, you can only use the attach file function.
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 09:14 PM   #64
Sicirus
Elf Lord

How do you do this???
Old 08-02-2002, 02:31 AM   #65
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

i know that it is a little late, but i am sorry about your dog sircus!

at my daddys house
i have 2 mice that love to run, sniff, eat, and poop on me (at leat there small, they are supposed to be feeder mice) but i love them and hold them all the time anyways
my stepmom wonts to breed them but my dad wonts to get rid of them hmmmmmmmmmmm...

at my mommys house...
i allso have 1 cat i do not like my cat anyone wont to adopt my cat? it is soft, it loves to kill birds, it atacks you whene you are trying to sleep, it thinks that it is THE boss, and i can not have a pet bird, of any fish b/c of that stupid cat

i allso have a puppydog! her name is Bosko, and Bosko is my baby
he is the one that licks away my tears, and sleeps with me withought atacking! he is the one that i love, and my babby!

i use to have a lizard, its name was Smaug (hmmm, i wonder were that came from ) but he came from a cheap pet store, and died a couple days later, stupid store! i will get another lizard soon...

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 12:46 PM   #66
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I am getting a new dog soon. Its arriving from a race track from florida.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:01 PM   #67
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

The attach file function is loacated below the post options and above the 'Submit Reply' and 'Preview Reply" command buttons.
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 05:28 PM   #68
Bregalad
Elven Warrior

I love animals! I have two cats, 1 bunny, 1 ferret, and a goldfish. Pyewacket and Mystra, Loki, Pixie, and piglet respectively. We used to have an older ferret named Buster, but he passed away in july. We miss him very much; he made us laugh everyday. Baby ferret pixie makes us yell everyday! She is still very young and a little bitey. But she is growing like a weed. I love dogs, but i promised myself i wouldn't have a dog while living in an apartment. Ferrets are the best pets ever. they are small and quiet, perfect for apartments, and they will make you laugh all the time! The only trouble is, they like to steal things, I havn't seen the remotes for my tv in a month! Buster used to steal stuffed animals and soap, Pixie steals everything! LOL If you want to see pics of my many roomates, look up my profile and check out my home page. I don't have pics of Pixie the prankster (aka pixel, the pixelator) but I should have some soon.

This post property of Entmoot.
Bregalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 08:24 PM   #69
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

i saw your pets! they are cute, i like the fish, i wont a fish, but my mommy will not let me because we have a cat i'll go ask her again tonight!

FRODO LIVES!
Old 08-03-2002, 09:00 PM   #70
Bregalad
Elven Warrior

Thank you, samwiselvr2008! My fish is in a 5 gallon plastic tank with a top. Tanks like that are inexpensive and the top keeps the cat out! It also makes a good "TV" for the cats, letting them watch the fish without getting him. Tell your mom about it, and maybe you could get one sometime. If she still thinks it's a bad idea, wait until you're older. I'm 37 and I still love my golfish!

Old 08-04-2002, 12:37 AM   #71
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Thankyou CBG so much.
*big hug*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sandman1 (small).jpg (9.1 KB, 86 views)
Old 08-05-2002, 03:02 PM   #72
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Cute!!!

Lovely dog, Sicirus!

I'll try to get Tano to post a picture of her new rat, Ophelia. She's very, very cute

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 04:08 PM   #73
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Bregalad
Thank you, samwiselvr2008! My fish is in a 5 gallon plastic tank with a top. Tanks like that are inexpensive and the top keeps the cat out! It also makes a good "TV" for the cats, letting them watch the fish without getting him. Tell your mom about it, and maybe you could get one sometime. If she still thinks it's a bad idea, wait until you're older. I'm 37 and I still love my golfish!
i asked her, and told her that i would get a tank and a top for it so that the cat couldn't get the fish, and i was planning on a ten gallon tank so that the cat could not nock it over, but then my mommy said that they would get to smelly, i don't know why, i have had fish before, and i took ceer of them, paid for there food, and cleaned there tank ones a week so that they would not get smelly, but she still will not let me get one!

i told my mommy that i soon as i moved out and had an apartment or a house that i could have pets in, i was gonna get a dog, 3- 6 foot long lizard, a fish tank (i like fish so it will be big and have lots of fish and other watter animals) and a bird and lastly a snake and some mice and other small animals like mice (hampsters, ginnypigs ect.) i might consider a pig and some other animals to! my mommy said that she would never come over to my house/ apartment!

FRODO LIVES!
Old 08-05-2002, 05:17 PM   #74
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

You've going to have a aweful lot of work with those animals, samewiselvr2008. But it is a rather effective way of keeping your mother from visiting
Old 08-05-2002, 05:38 PM   #75
BeardofPants
the Shrike

That's what matters, right?

I want a hamster. And a cat. Dammit. And I want some rats as well. Damn stupid lease not letting me have animals!!
Old 08-05-2002, 06:24 PM   #76
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
You've going to have a aweful lot of work with those animals, samewiselvr2008. But it is a rather effective way of keeping your mother from visiting
haha but i probaly would have only a couple at a time!

FRODO LIVES!
Old 08-06-2002, 12:59 AM   #77
Bregalad
Elven Warrior

samwiselvr2008, Cool! It's so nice to talk to someone who loves annimals as much as I do! Just be patient, and when you can get pets take your time and choose them carefully. Pets are a big responsibility, a little like having children, they take time and money to care for. When you buy a pet you are making a vow to that animal that you will take care of it for the rest of it's life!

I was very sad today, because I met a couple who had just gotten rid of their dog. They were moving to another city and "just couldn't find a place that would let them have it". I know it's hard to rent a place that takes pets but it can be done. (beardofpants, that's why I live in apartments in old houses, easier to find one that allows pets!) That couple said how sad they were about getting rid of their dog. I did not feel any sympathy for them. When they got that dog, they had an obligation to take care of him. They ditched him because he wasn't "convenient". It's the dog I feel sorry for. Suddenly torn from his home and family and he doesn't even know why. Maybe it's good he doesn't know why, it would break his heart to know his "loving" family dumped him because he wasn't worth a little trouble. They have a new baby. I wonder how long it will be before they let it down because it isn't convenient. Oh sure, I know they won't dump it. But what kind of parents will they be if they can't even take responsibility for their own dog?

Old 08-06-2002, 07:16 AM   #78
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

You're right Bregalad. Too many animals get dumped when they have lost their convenience. All three of our cats were dumped. One was put in a box next to the highway when he was young. The two others were strays too that were placed with a 'cat mother' because the animal shelters were full. The stories we heard from that woman were chilling. It's unbelievable how soon people's heart change towards their 'furry children' when they suddenly become a burden instead of a luxury.
Old 08-06-2002, 07:19 AM   #79
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Yes, come to think of it, all our cats were strays as well. At one time we had eight that we rescued. It was so heartbreaking.
Old 08-06-2002, 08:47 AM   #80
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Its also sad when they kill greyhounds after they can't race anymore. thats why we adopt greyhounds from rescue kennels. We like to save them from the jaws of death. Stupid people who bet on the poor creatures. We are planning on adopting a two year old greyhound from the kennel soon. But some people just don't deserve to live in a world with such respectible animals that are willing to help us.