Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2002, 08:35 AM   #61
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

hahahahaha as Tater said some where else, you guy are funny. You think that "General D" is important Entmoot history. LOL!! That was like what? Only a month ago? This board has been around since Sept. '99 guys! And I was lurking since the beginning and posted near the end of Nov. '99. You don't think that there have been other spammers or other members that got banned? Lol. General D should not even be mentioned....he doesn't desertve a notable mention...because he did nothing notable! He only had 7 posts......he made a rude comment towards sakata, so I banned him, I think that was very responsible of me . Anyway, hes been banned for like 3 or 4 weeks now. I think later when I get back from school I'll unban him. Sure he deserved a ban, but this is a pretty long ban. If he starts insulting people again he will be banned again. That is if a. I ever getting around to unbaning him...I may not...and I may forget.....and b. if he comes back, which i doubt

Find some real history guys. General D is not in it.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 08:43 AM   #62
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

I'm not siding with Emplynx or anything..but technically he is part of mooters history. Albeit a very minor, insignificant part of our history he is still part of our history.

Now I'll put a wink face to make it look like I was joking and to approve the overall demeanor of my post.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 09:08 AM   #63
HOBBIT

No, I meant not 'important' history, like not even worth mentioning. I'll explain later....and more about what ppl in general, or at leat I consider and what makes up a board's history. OK c-ya guys. General D is not important. hehe

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Old 02-05-2002, 12:07 AM   #64
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

I read the archives. That's ancient Entmoot history. This stuff is history-in-the-making...and we're all a part of it! (Oh, wow...I feel like Barney... )
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 01:46 AM   #65
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Yay! Go emplynx!

Was gollum banned too or did he just leave?

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 12:00 AM   #66
ryan
t2t relic

Quote:
I've been here almost 2 and a half years (I registered two days after the board was started)
Im proud of you. I've been here longer. nah-nah. (so do i get to be lord of general messages now?)

Quote:
My God you people should have been here for the days of ryan!
So what.. the days of ryan are over? =) And your talking about them like they were a /bad/ thing.. silly goose.

I think we have a sort of "B.C.E." history of entmoot that needs to be thourougly summarized, printed in book form, and then burned. We can start over with C.E. history, and that sakata guy or tenacious D or whatever your talking about can be in it. Then we can burn it, too.
into my pockets
my pockets, the pockets
of Ryan, Ryan, he who
will deliver the money
unto me. Then you will
truley be happy."
And the people followed, and all was well." --Ryan 62:33
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 09:35 PM   #67
HOBBIT

I agree Ryan Oh, and Sakata is a girl, not a guy. Don't feel embarassed though, I didn't know that until several weeks ago either......