Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2002, 05:00 AM   #61
Agburanar
Elf Lord

Mesa called Arwen Binx! Heresa yousa sword anda yousa banna, ohsa nosa, lookie out forsa da black fingy. Gotcha yousa evil nasty nazgula fing!

ROLLING STOCK, WE'RE ROLLING STOCK!!
Agburanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 10:21 AM   #62
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
I think you were referring to this post - but I may be wrong - Arwen's role expanded in Two Towers and Return of the King

In it I make a sarcastic senario where Arwen is a guide to Frodo and Sam and then takes Eowyn's part. Rest assured these were just sarcastic senarios I made up about how Jackson could expand her role. Jackson completely destoryed the Flight to the Ford scene by making her take over everyone's part - I was just thinking more ways he could do that in TT and RotK.

I just wanted to put you at ease - I really don't think Jackson, unless he has a death wish, will be doing the two scenarios I made up. However, Arwen, I feel, will be just as hateable in the next two movies.
Thank god. I'm not very good at recognisig sarcasm. What is really going to happen to Arwens part?

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Ërendil is offline   Reply With Quote