Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2003, 09:30 PM   #61
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: I'm waiting for an answer.....where did she go??? Hmmmm....Adrian! Come back!
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 06:00 PM   #62
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

"Um.....I, I don't remember, I just......unh," I said, falling to my kness, a hand pressed on the cut.

"ADRIAN!!" Frodo yelled, kneeling down baside me. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" he demanded, looking angrily at Kauilani and the others around us.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 03:30 AM   #63
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc; Thanks Aewionen. I'm glad i'm loved.

ic; "Back down, boy. We did nothing to her Frodo, I swear on my very immortality as an elf. I do hope it is nothing more then a small black out." Andrith said calmly, slipping to her knees on the ground next to Adrian.
Frodo look franticly around, scanning all of their faces.
"Do not worry, Frodo, she will be fine." Andrith reassured him, all though she even doubted her own words.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 04:38 PM   #64
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
O-kay. This is fizzling and dying. I'm not really mad here, but we need to get this story moving, so I'm a little rude here.

Ic: Asmalinde listened to the conversation around her with increasing disbelief. Finally, she kicked one of the metal pots that had been knocked over in the night's confusion and the resulting crash of mithril armour and steel startled everyone into silence.
"I hate to be the one who has to break up this lovely tableau," she said sarcastically, "but in case you hadn't noticed, Lorien is under attack! We have to go, not sit around discussing a bunch of silly hobbits! Now anyone who is a warrior in this sad bunch had better get moving. We have no time to stay at Bree, no time for feeling sorry for Adrian, no time for over-protective brothers, and most certainly No time for introductions and social niceties! Now if any of you would care to take a break from discussing Frodo's heritage and status, could we please get going?!?"

The knight stared angrily around the room. Hobbits I would expect this from, but not elves and men as well!
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 07:04 PM   #65
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: I wish Adrian wasn't hurt, she'd hurt Frodo 4 bein over protective
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 10:37 PM   #66
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"So it is..." Reytar whispered to himself quietly, "Come," he said to Kauilani and Kael, "It is time we went to Lorien. I have a feeling the same person is responsible for both attacks." As Reytar headed toward the door, Lani looked back a Adrian and then followed Reytar out the door.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 12-31-2003, 11:12 PM   #67
Kalile

"At last!" When no one else seemed to want to move, Asmalinde turned on her heel and left, her long pale braid twitching with the movement as though in disgust. "I'm finished playing nursemaid to that town of simpletons! Since that girl doesn't want to come and help her mother, I'll go by myself. I'll find the Lady Galadriel whether she is alive or dead. And I'll kill the vampire!"
Her horse wrinkled his nose in agreement, and soon they were off, riding over the wild silent lands with the moon standing cold witness to the blood yet to be spilt.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:33 PM   #68
zone
Elven Warrior

... Is it too late to join?
Old 01-01-2004, 03:13 AM   #69
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Well not in my opinion; the good guys are (supposed to be) heading towards Lórien to save the Lady of the Wood otherwise all will fall to darkness and ruin, blah blah blah, and need for saving the Lady is afflicted by the bad guys, ala me (Vespertilio) and Gilitnalia, dark mistress of the underworld etc... you might be able to be Jeorg, that guy who Vespertilio was torturing; i mean why not join, there's room for more characters...

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 04:58 PM   #70
Kalile

Oops, mix up. The dude Vespertilio torturing is just some random guy. Jeorg is Asmalinde's brother or lover or fellow knight or something that was taken by the vampire-lady. Now Asmalinde has vowed to kill the vampire and avenge him. I just needed a reason that my character would go running after the vampire with such hatred, or else it doesn't make sense.

... it could be Jeorg, although I don't think he would still be alive... I dunno, just figured you should probably know that before joining so you can decide.
Old 01-01-2004, 11:33 PM   #71
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hey! You, knight girl. Wait up will ya?" I caught up to her on my horse. "You won't make it very far if you run like this. Your horse shall be exausted."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 12:39 AM   #72
Kalile

Ooc: Ok, you're right, Leggy. You are trying to tick my character off!

Ic: Asmalinde turned to face the newcomer. "My name is Asmalinde, and he will be fine. I admit that you have a fine horse if you are even able to keep up, but your concerns are groundless." She spoke softly, but the wind carried her words back. "Go ahead and laugh at my name, if you speak elvish. Many do, since I am a knight."
Old 01-02-2004, 07:13 PM   #73
Aewionen
Elf Lord

As Kauilani rode to Lorien with her brother and teacher, she thought about something that had not entered her mind for a few years. She thought about her father, his death, and her mother who had left to serve someone with great power. It was only a few weeks ago she had learned her mother had been killed by the one she had served. Lani was not sure who that one may be, and she didn't really care. She had no love for her mother after what she had done to Lani's father. "Lani?" Her brother's voice interupted her thoughts, "are you alright." Kauilani looked at Kael and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine." Lani shook off the thoughts of her mother and focused on the task ahead.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 01-02-2004, 09:11 PM   #74
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Hendel followed the grouchy knight lady outside. "Here now, I'm coming too!"

ooc: Sorry about the lame post, tired today. I don't wanna get left behind, though, so I figured I'd better say something

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 10:39 PM   #75
Legoles

"Ah, well I shall not laugh. My horse is the finest of my land, and I am proud of that fact." I smiled slightly. "My name is Aurora, for future referance."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-03-2004, 04:27 AM   #76
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I assume Hendel, being a dwarf, is not mounted. Is everyone else in the Lorien party mounted? (Asmalinde, Aurora, and Kauliani are. Er, who else is in the party again? )

Lorien is under attack? The elven forest? thought Teleri. Whoops, missed that one. Teleri was embarassed, but not many people were left to see her blush.

She followed the dwarf out the door; he went with the Lorien-bound party.

Outside, Nob was waiting for her, eating an apple. He had evidently gathered the needed supplies, and had loaded the pack horse. His own pony was saddled, as well as her mare.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Nob. Let's see if we can travel with the party going to Lorien for a while."

"Safety in numbers," said Nob, "Not that the road is dangerous these days. Or is it?" He glanced at the swiftly retreating, strung out party.

"I don't know, there's strange events afoot. It couldn't hurt to travel with warriors anyway. They'll probably take the Greenway," Teleri said, drawing on her knowledge of local maps. "Lorien's away south I think." She knew less of the wider world.

"Well we had better try to catch up to them," said Nob, "They're in an awful hurry."

Nob and Teleri set off at a good pace, and soon caught up with the dwarf.

"Good day," said Nob.

"Seems were all going the same direction for a while," said Teleri. "How are you going to keep up with your mounted friends?" she asked, indicating the group of knights further ahead.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 05:22 AM   #77
Kalile

Ooc: Hey! We aren't retreating! As a knight, I must say that I would never retreat, although strategic withdrawls are ok.
Hey Leggy, do you even know what Asmalide means in elvish? It means 'yellow bird, or yellow hammer' in the first elvish that ever existed, sometimes called Primitive elvish.
(In which you are a graisla dess )

Ic: Asmalinde groaned as she looked behind her. Well, I asked for a rescue party, and at last people are coming. she admitted ruefully to herself, But why follow me?
What she said was,"Aurora, daughter of Boreas is your namesake? Well, whatever the history of your aerial name we will discuss it later. The road is long, and Galadriel is in peril. If she perishes, not long will we stand. If Nenya is taken, we will die."
Old 01-03-2004, 06:46 AM   #78
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

"Is it even so?" asked a smooth voice from behind the company: Vespertilio stood darkly at the entrance of the Green Dragon, a sadistic smirk on her face. One of the company fired an arrow at her; it travelled wispily through her face and into the door of the inn. Vespertilio sighed and rolled her eyes. "Do you really think I would return here – just so the game would be fair?" she asked impatiently: her hair and clothes were lined with smoke, as though a sudden gust of wind would destroy her. "Please. I am servant to the greatest sorceress in the whole of Middle-earth, do you really doubt Her ability of a simple visual projection? But to the point," she said, turning to Asmalinde and smiling sadistically again, "I had not given much thought to the Great Ring; my main objective was to destroy her. I thank you," she turned to Andrith and smiled coldly. "Fare you well; I shall expect your arrival at Lórien no more than a few days after my own; do not disappoint me." She vanished.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 09:27 PM   #79
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Yep. Hendel has no horse. Hopefully we're just sprinting. He's wasted on cross-country. Dwarves are natural sprinters, you know

ic: "Would someone please explain what is going on?!" Hendel exclaimed after the shadowy thing vanished.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 10:00 PM   #80
Legoles

I aint dumb! Okay? Mrs. potato sack elf!!

"I dont recall saying daughter of Boreas in my scentence." I said pointedly

PADFOOT LIVES!