Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 04:47 PM   #761
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

well firstly i am not leaving in a huff as you put it, but because since you didn't have the decency to get back to me twice now ( 2 nice pms ) i concluded all was not therefore ok for me to stay ... and i did not want this rpg to be stopped or threatned because you and i had a mis-understanding... it is not fair on any other rpg-ers here - and i do not want it hanging in the air ... if it is STILL an issue for you lotesse. Since you haven't got back to me i conclude it obviously still is.

That is the only reason, very sadly, i have decided to leave.

i think it imporant to be clear on that.

as i said in pm to you (which you have recieved i note) and which you again have not replied to i really didn't want to leave and yes, leaving twice is very galling and very sad indeed.

but i do so now so that you others may continue and hopefully so that earniel will rejoin.

if there wasn't still a lingering issue with me being here or if you had wanted me to say, you could have let me know.

so, as you say, whaddya gonna do?

wel, guess you won, heh? Got your way.

Best BB
Old 09-24-2005, 04:59 PM   #762
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I got back to you, BB. You have recieved PMs from me in response to yours. Please do not make me out to look like an unconcerned liar. Oh, why do I even bother.

You and I do not have a misunderstanding. I understand you perfectly. I believe you understand me perfectly.

Who won? My WAY?? Losing people on RPGs is not winning, it in itself is losing.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 09-24-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:17 PM   #763
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Could you, please, discuss this further by PM's? You want this game closed?
Old 09-24-2005, 05:21 PM   #764
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Private Message: Re: hi
Yesterday, 11:44 PM

5,000 very long to write and friendly pm
No reply.

Private Message: rpg
Today, 08:37 PM

very friendly pm saying i would leave because i thought you still had an issue over this and if so it would be better for all concerned but wishing you all the very best (and hoping i was wrong and you'd get back to me because i love this rpg and did not want to leave)

also saying it was sad to have to leave 2 rpgs and also that it looked bad too to do it twice

No reply

then you post noting i had left 2 rpgs "in a huff":
Quote:
BB - I am at a loss for words, except to note that this is not the first time you've left an RPG in a huff. It is truly unfortunate, but - whadda ya gonna do?
no sorry you are going, just as snide comment!

I really begin to think you are happy to have got rid of me and i never even thought that for a momment ever - it just wouldn't have occured to me: especially not you lotesse - i tried really hard spending literally hours pm'ing you genuinely trying to get over this silly mis-understanding and being friendly.

and i am not having a go now (honestly) : i just wanted to make clear the only reason that i left, and with great sadness was because i felt i had had no feedback from you to my second 5,000 character Pm and did not therefore know if it was all cool between us: and since i hadn't i assumed it best to leave.

now lets not argue again, please
Old 09-24-2005, 05:25 PM   #765
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
Could you, please, discuss this further by PM's? You want this game closed?

you are quite right CS. I shall stay online a bit and hope lotesse pm's me.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:29 PM   #766
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I have PMed you three times already, BB. I do not wish to spend my entire day PMing you over and over again. As I said three times, it would be nice if you decide to stay, sure I'd like that, and if you go, then you go, and that would be too bad. Not as too bad as Earniel leaving us, but bad nonetheless. What more do you WANT OUT of me???

Old 09-24-2005, 06:49 PM   #767
CrazySquirrel

How about stopping all this and trying to play?
Old 09-24-2005, 07:01 PM   #768
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

That is what I have been trying to do for days now. I wholeheartedly agree. Can you start, CS, with some Lilly & Viv stuff, and I'll follow?

Old 09-24-2005, 07:25 PM   #769
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

well get on and play then

i only wanted to make one clear point: i did not want to leave this rpg at all . So as you all know i have not walked away in a huff.

all i wanted to know from lotesese was a simple are you cool with me being in this rpg? Is it all past and water under the bridge? Can we move on?

Simply so that it wouldn't get closed down if we continued arguing which would be unfair on all the rpgers here.

I haven't had that reply, a simple request: so much as it pains me i will have to leave so you guys can continue.

but becasue of this i feel i have been forced out, sorry lottesse but thats how it looks: all i needed to know is are we cool to move on? Obviously not.

telling me that is apparently too hard for you. Well it saddens me, but at least all will be clear i have not walked away "in a huff" and that i have tried bloody hard to resolve what was essentially a silly misunderstanding that escalated.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:46 PM   #770
CrazySquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
I have PMed you three times already, BB. I do not wish to spend my entire day PMing you over and over again. As I said three times, it would be nice if you decide to stay, sure I'd like that, and if you go, then you go, and that would be too bad. Not as too bad as Earniel leaving us, but bad nonetheless. What more do you WANT OUT of me???
BB, what you REALLY want from Lotesse? A declaration of love? Why don't you believe what she says?

If the nazgul were anything like you, guys, I don't envy poor Wikkie!

Last edited by CrazySquirrel : 09-24-2005 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:53 PM   #771
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
all i wanted to know from lotesese was a simple are you cool with me being in this rpg?
Quote:
it would be nice if you decide to stay, sure I'd like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
Is it all past and water under the bridge? Can we move on?
Quote:
If only we could move on...
Am I missing something? Shouldn't the argument be resolved?

(Reads the posts again)

Hang on . . . Butterbeer you crazy fellow! RÃ*an was complaining just before all of this erupted that you had not emptied your PM box. WAKE UP!
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."
Old 09-24-2005, 07:57 PM   #772
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
BB, what you REALLY want from Lotesse? A declaration of love? Why don't you believe what she says?
A declaration of love would be ok-ish ... (im kidding )

no: just if i continued (which i want to) is it all water under the bridge?

I only ask CS because you know as well as i do unless we do forget this whole stupid argument and move on with no hard feelings or lingering whatevers: it'll kick off and the whole rpg will be closed: and i would feel bad if that happened.

If lotesse cannot move-on with me over a silly and stupid argument, and when i have tried like crazy to sort it out peacefully and friendily then i fear i should leave so you guys can continue.

and to be fair lotesse just hasn't said that: merely a shrug of if you leave you leave, it'd be nice if you stayed but i'd rather others stayed rather than you (though i was suprised and saddened earniel left too)

what's your advice?

best BB
Old 09-24-2005, 08:06 PM   #773
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief Erikson
Am I missing something? Shouldn't the argument be resolved?

(Reads the posts again)

Hang on . . . Butterbeer you crazy fellow! RÃ*an was complaining just before all of this erupted that you had not emptied your PM box. WAKE UP!

Hi lief that was way before!... and i did clear my box as soon as i could ... i spent literally hours pm'ing lotesse, carefully, tactfully, in friendship, genuinely ...

c'mon lotesse you gotta admit i did! anyone doubts me i'll send you a copy right now.

i sent her a pm 5,000 characters long (thats the limit i beleive: took me ages more to edit it down! ) very friendly and hoping we could move on?

she recieved it last night. All today she never replied. not even a short one letting me know where we stood!

she has pm'd me the same shrug answer three time today yes tis true: but she either cannot or will not say she is ok to carry on with me in this rpg with water under the bridge etc

therefore i feel forced out cus if thats the case and i don't go the whole thing will be shut down probably sometime soon they way we've been going! and i really do not want that

any advice from you lief?
Old 09-24-2005, 08:06 PM   #774
CrazySquirrel

My advice, BB, to stop this delving "does she truly loves me or only pretends to". Behave like a man, blow the fair lady a kiss and be nice.

Please, post!

We ALL will be glad, if you just start posting. Nobody wants you out.

Look what a great post Lotesse just made!

The moon shines, the butterflies should fly!
Old 09-24-2005, 08:09 PM   #775
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

All today I never replied?? Why are you deliberately trying to get me to publically lose my temper with you?? I have written you THREE TIMES TODAY, and yesterday I wrote you the LONGEST PM, a copy of which I have kept.
Stop it, BB, please _just - stop - it. STOP - IT - BUTTERBEER. STOP IT PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

Old 09-24-2005, 08:10 PM   #776
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

The pair of you have been calling each other liars over the PM deal. That whole thing was a very silly mistake.

Note that even while you have been feeling hurt by some of Lotesse's comments, she too has been stung by some things you have been posted. I think that just like much of the squabble before my withdrawal, this whole crazy thing is built upon misunderstanding. It's nuts how those multiply on this thread. Really nuts.

I think it's plain from the repeated comments both of you have made that you are willing to let this all be "water under the bridge", and really badly want to move on. I suggest that you both just do so .
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 09-24-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:14 PM   #777
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

thanks Lief

but how can i if she can't even say that one thing?

because is she won't then it means there is still a problem and we all can guess what will happen...
Old 09-24-2005, 08:19 PM   #778
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

See my PM. I'm sending you my advice that way.

Old 09-24-2005, 08:21 PM   #779
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

May I ask you to do me a favour, please, Butterbeer, and not speak about me as if I am not right here. If you'd like to discuss me to others, please do so in Private Message form. Thank you for your courtesy.

Old 09-24-2005, 08:24 PM   #780
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
All today I never replied?? Why are you deliberately trying to get me to publically lose my temper with you?? I have written you THREE TIMES TODAY, and yesterday I wrote you the LONGEST PM, a copy of which I have kept.
Stop it, BB, please _just - stop - it. STOP - IT - BUTTERBEER. STOP IT PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

look hang on can i just check something here? did you actually receive the pm i sent 1145pm lasst night (my time?)

the long one (the second! ) long one ... that is what i refer to: i waited all day to hope you would reply and be cool with moving on: all day i waited till i sent you the 'any feedback' pm : yes since then you have replied:

and the pm where i said i thought i should leave unless we could sort it out?

because they appear to have been recieved but catergorically not replied to.

do you dispute that at all?

YES i do want to leave it: for god's sake of course i DO! whats so hard with just letting me know if it can be all water under a very silly bridge?

cus if you can't then i HAVE to leave but at least everyone will know you were not able to move on, not me.

is that so hard?
best BB
Closed Thread