Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2002, 06:34 PM   #741
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I like chemistry....but I hate stoichiometry.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-06-2002, 11:59 PM   #742
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

I hate it when guys act stupid and ignorant and immature and perverted and rude and disrespectful and (once again) STOOPID!!!!!!! And they have no respect for all the girls in my class, they say dirty stuff about them and treat them like dirt and AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!*ahem* Sorry to all you guys out there, I just had a bad day today. I'm soooooo glad the weekend is here!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 09-07-2002, 12:33 AM   #743
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I wish I were there to teach or at least tutor you Master XK. You don't have good physics professors, do you?

I hate chemistry as well. I don't like memorizing all those valence nos.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 09-07-2002, 12:24 PM   #744
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I am NOT going to mention any names, but there are a couple people on here that REALLY annoy me....GRRRRRR! And I'll be okay once I get it out of my system!
And also....can't people LEARN TO TYPE? Internet-speak drives me CRAZY, and when people don't put spaces between their words so itlooks likethis and youhave to wad"e thru wird stuf. rrrrr.....

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-07-2002, 12:30 PM   #745
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Internet-speak drives me CRAZY, and when people don't put spaces between their words so itlooks likethis and youhave to wad"e thru wird stuf. rrrrr.....
I hate 'internet-speak' too. But, what I hate even more... PEP RALLYS!! My friends and I just sit up in the back, not caring. And what's with the cheerleaders trying to get us to cheer?? "Ready... sophomores... stand up and yell 'GO BIG RED!' Ready, 'GO BIG RED!' Yell it now!!" Huh?? Where's the gum?? I'm sorry, I don't cheer. And neither does 70% of my class. We have no school spirit, so why must the torture us?? Mergh!!
Old 09-07-2002, 01:51 PM   #746
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Arathorn
I wish I were there to teach or at least tutor you Master XK. You don't have good physics professors, do you?

Aww arathorn, dear, you know i will never love physics, even if you taught it me in fun ways. I've been disturbed for life! I gave it up now though, but the hate is still there.

Quote:
And also....can't people LEARN TO TYPE? Internet-speak drives me CRAZY, and when people don't put spaces between their words so itlooks likethis and youhave to wad"e thru wird stuf. rrrrr.....
I hate that too, though i confess to typing wronly occasionally, especially if i've only got a little time. What i hate more is mistakes with its and it's and things like that. Grrr! I know some can't help it, but it just bugs me!

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 09-07-2002, 02:19 PM   #747
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Arathorn

Yay! Someone else who doesn't like chemistry...I can't stand the labs, having to get everything absolutely perfect or you're dead. Biology is so much better.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-07-2002, 03:01 PM   #748
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I have not yet taken Chemistry, but Physical Science is indeed delightful. I'm not sure about Biology: I refuse to ever disect animals. It is against my . . . ideas. And plus, it's just wrong.(Remember, kids, it's better to have ideas than beliefs!)
Old 09-07-2002, 04:01 PM   #749
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Biology is fun!.....but I hate history. More accurately, I hate my history teacher and learning about the same events/people/places in history for 3 consecutive years! Grr!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-07-2002, 07:48 PM   #750
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Bio is good, history is better this year than it has been ever before (still not great, but...). Actually all my classes are pretty good this year. Shane on the other hand... damn it. I'd vent about it here, but I really... I really... gr.
Old 09-07-2002, 10:50 PM   #751
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Neh, Kashka, vent! We're here to listen to your problems....gah, I sound like my guidance counselor. Don't listen to me, I've got issues.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-08-2002, 12:18 AM   #752
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

[I wrote a big long vent here, but I've decided it's not the best thing to post to the public, sorry (you didn't want to read it anyway, trust me)]

(note: TC, you can pm me, if you want to know)
Old 09-08-2002, 01:02 AM   #753
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I hate missing people. I think you all know what I mean. When people go away (EG!) and I can't see them every day, or when I've been hanging out at the theatre with a bunch of awesome people and then the play ends, and *bang!* everyone's off on their way and I can't see them all the time. It really depresses me.

Sorry, Kashka....about whatever it was!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-08-2002, 01:26 AM   #754
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

for the first time in history, I love all my teachers. absolutely love them. From my done-it-all, 60-something, speaks-six-languages, is-actually-allowed-to-research-from-parchments-at-the-Vatican Early Medieval History prof, to my extremely witty, but yet somehow potentially boring Major Authors prof. They are all great. Now here's my vent: THE EVER-INCREASING NUMBER OF PAPERS HANGING OVER MY HEAD!!!!!!!! *whimper*
Old 09-08-2002, 01:39 AM   #755
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

I hate stupid people who insult your poetry (bad as it may be) with even worse poetry that doesn't flow. Mergh.
Old 09-08-2002, 02:03 AM   #756
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I know I've put on a bit of weight, but does my mother have to remind me every single $#%@ing time I talk to her?!
Old 09-08-2002, 02:08 AM   #757
olsonm
Elf Lord

What kind of mother does that?!
Old 09-08-2002, 02:12 AM   #758
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Mine. Apparently. It's the bleepin' family joke.
Old 09-08-2002, 08:40 AM   #759
TinuvielChild
Padawan

The box is back!

Merfle. I hate using Ellenisms. I hate having to go to church. I hate Ms. Laura The-Hot-Dog-Rammed-Up-My-Arse-Must-Have-A-Hot-Dog-Rammed-Up-Its-Arse Young! (If you recognize that long string, come to the Schnoogle thread!) Bloody idiots at the ballet school.....

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 09-08-2002, 01:05 PM   #760
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

my mom/dad won't sign the permision form to let me go to the store on my double lunches!!! and my first one is tomorrow!!!