FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 01:42 PM   #681
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

i haven't posted in this thread for a while:
~i have a nasty cough
~my mom's self-centered
the reason I say that is yesterday she went to the doctor because she has a sore throat and the doctor said he dosen't know if she strept throat or not because we have to wait for the test to come in, and she says she does. Then we into town to finish buying my school suplies, I didn't get so much as a bloody pencil! then she was complaining the whole ride back on how much her throat hurt. Then this morning she said that i shouldn't have made her go into town after the doctors, when it was her idea. I didn't even want to go with her to the doctors! And she won't let me go riding because she says I have strept throat. I'm pretty sure I don't because I've had it before and I don't feel like that! grr i could go on but i have to get offline now

Elanka i know that feeling
Old 08-28-2002, 01:44 PM   #682
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

one more thing

~you know how "sick" she is, her bloody friend just drove in the driveway!!!!!

i could scream

*twitches violently*
Old 08-28-2002, 01:51 PM   #683
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I've been doing a lot of venting here lately...wait, ever since someone kindly started this thread...and yet I have more to complain about...*sigh*

I hate it when my parents tell me to do something I'm already doing. And when they stand there getting all mad at me because I'm not really paying attention 'cause I'm too sad to think about whatever bloody stupid thing it is they want me to do.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-29-2002, 12:17 PM   #684
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

so...tierd...

...must...not...fall...asleep...at...school...

I'm tierd and it's starting to annoy me. The annoying thing is that I'm not really tierd, just kinda bored, and there's nothing todo but sleep, but I can't sleep. very frustrating.
Old 08-29-2002, 04:58 PM   #685
Erawyn
Elven Warrior

I just came home from the most amazing 25 days of my life, and in comparison, home is crap. I went to a camp at Pearson College, which is a United World College (if anyone knows anything about the UWCs or on an off chance has been to one, please let me know!) and i met the most interesting people, and was in the most beautiful place. I made so many friends and most of the people i will probably never see again, as they live so far away. My best friend there is from Milan and i miss her so much
I am not looking forward to going back to school, although i love my friends at school, its just such a different environment, and they are so different from the people at camp. I don't know if i can explain it very well (i'm babbling pretty incoherently already) but it was like i was home at camp and i keep waiting to go back, but i never will be able to because you only go for one year etc...
I want to apply to go to a UWC for gr 11 or 12, but the chance of me getting in is pretty small. Ugh and now my mom is all pissed off because i'm not acting like i am happy to be home and its making her all upset...

I am also quite jealous of my friend who is getting a horse, (although i'm trying to convince myself not to be because for the past year my riding has gone downhill in a big way and i really don't deserve a horse anyways, which is something else i could vent for ages about. but i won't!)
And my friend is going to New Zealand for a MONTH this year, just because her mom feels like going. Gah! i want to go soooo badly and she doesn't really even care that she is going.
Also school is starting in 4 days, and i hate it and i have to get an 80% in math by november or else i have to get a tutor.

Eruviel Greenleaf, i think i know how you feel.

"Be not so bigoted to any custom as to worship it at the expense of Truth."
Johann Georg von Zimmermann
Old 08-29-2002, 05:05 PM   #686
olsonm
Elf Lord

I hate it when someone seems to want to be mad at you and they twist your words and misinterpret them (almost intentionally) just so they can stay mad.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:35 PM   #687
Eruviel Greenleaf

*guilty* I do that sometimes, olsonm... But I know it's bloody annoying.

I hate how shy I am. Makes it hard to find friends...and I hate feeling like I don't know anybody...

I really don't like the feeling that I'm slacking off by being on entmoot because there's other things I should be doing...

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-29-2002, 06:05 PM   #688
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I have a hacking cough. It's driving me around the bend. AND I'm getting those chronic neck pains because of it, which are shooting pains up into my head, and then I cough, and my head hurts more... Oh, woe is me.
Old 08-29-2002, 07:47 PM   #689
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I hate the fact that just when I'm seriously starting to look for work overseas, this chick comes into my life being the most wonderful person I've met, so far, and my reasons for wanting to leave don't seem to make sense anymore.

My Wonderwall cometh...

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 08-29-2002, 07:52 PM   #690
BeardofPants
the Shrike

So, when are you gonna tell us about her, Arathorn?
Old 08-29-2002, 08:09 PM   #691
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

When I'm no longer this dazed...

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Old 08-29-2002, 08:18 PM   #692
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Aw, c'mon! You've been sitting on this information for ages now, and dropping little hints everywhere! Sure you don't want to PM me the information?
Old 08-29-2002, 08:29 PM   #693
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I promise I'll PM you and E XK tonight.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Put aside the ranger...
Old 08-29-2002, 08:33 PM   #694
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

Arathorn has girlfriend! Arathorn has girlfriend?!
*runs around then stops and falls over*

sorry about that idiocy
man that must really suck!

Erawyn i know what you mean about the camp/school thing

*i have this boyfriend who i don't "like" anymore and if i dump him he will freak out and spread rumors and stuff and i would have done it before camp and i didn't... and he called me a frigging lesbian cause i got a call on the other line, it was my friend from labrodor who i pr'olly won't see ever again and i would rather talk to her over him

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar : 08-29-2002 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:58 PM   #695
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Arathorn
I promise I'll PM you and E XK tonight.
What, you aren't telling me, too? *insulted glare*

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-29-2002, 09:00 PM   #696
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Because E XK asked first, and I nagged the most. What's your excuse?

Dang. OT again...
Old 08-29-2002, 09:26 PM   #697
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Because E XK asked first, and I nagged the most. What's your excuse?

Dang. OT again...
I asked him in a PM...and I was stalking him...I have a right to now

Um...*tries to get back on topic*

I can't stand my parents and my brother following me around and hanging out in my room. I appreciate they won't see me for a while and they're all sad and that, but it's so annoying! Arr. I can't wait 'til they leave; no offense to them. It's just bloody annoying. It's harder to make friends when your parents are hanging over your shoulder and talking to the people you're trying to talk to.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 09-01-2002, 05:02 PM   #698
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I hate people talking and talking and talking when I'm trying to sleep. And I hate people playing with lightswitches, especially when there is a light that shines right in my eyes. Rrrrr.

AHEM. *cough* Arathorn! I AM your substitue stalker when EG is unavailable....I think I have right to info as well. All info. About everything in your life. Talk to me now.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-01-2002, 05:52 PM   #699
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
EG: What, you aren't telling me, too? *insulted glare*

BoP: Because E XK asked first, and I nagged the most. What's your excuse?

Tano: AHEM. *cough* Arathorn! I AM your substitue stalker when EG is unavailable....I think I have right to info as well. All info. About everything in your life. Talk to me now.
Pervy Arathorn fanciers

I hate being indecisive (sp?) about what I'm going to study next year. I wish my mother wouldn't make a habit out of it of asking me every friggin' day! I wish my sister wasn't pushing me into what she wants me to do! I bloody well wish I knew myself what I want to do!
Old 09-01-2002, 05:57 PM   #700
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

*polite, throat-clearing cough* THINGS THAT ANNOY ME:

-stupid/ignorant/niave people
-Julia (because she thinks that she knows everything about LotR and she has never even read it... only saw the movie... that's only part of it!)
-summer homework
-being in a class that I can't handle because I don't try in it because I hate it and then hating myself for not trying and hating my parents for not letting me out of it and still hating the class
-my mom
-my younger sisters (esp. Elizabeth; not my brother, he's too cute to be annoying)
-myself (refer to #1)
-pop muzik
-people who IM me from FOD and tell me that I'm a poser and a freak and that I should kill myself and rid the world of my stupidity when they can't even spell 'stupiditie' (refer to #1)
-Jay, Chris... MR. VINCENT (refer to #1)
-the guy in school who can't get his locker open, so he jumps at it... oh, wait... maybe that belongs in in number 1 too...

... There are way too many people that belong in number one to mention them all.

So, basically (considering this is a small list of my 'little large annoyances')... my life in general.