Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 11:34 AM   #681
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

My apologies, It was me voicing assumptions I shouldn' have, but u of all people should know that SHG does NOT control me...
Old 02-10-2004, 12:05 PM   #682
The Gaffer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by hectorberlioz
here ya go sirigorn
Thanks, Hector, that was helpful. (Note to self: helpful candidate)

When's the poll?
Old 02-10-2004, 01:19 PM   #683
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Look here to see Hector's spamming.

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 02-11-2004 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:00 PM   #684
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
...I would listen to the mooters, not to some shady person in the background. Besides, ...
Some shady person? So NOW the truth comes out. I would like you to tell me when I am shady?

I stepped down and have decided not to take part in your government and campaign because I saw the vicious lies people spread about me. I have continued to support you because I think you are the best candidate and I removed myself for the betterment of entmoot and your election. I however do not appreciate being called shady.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-10-2004, 02:05 PM   #685
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

*takes a look at above posts*

And you've even considered voting for these candidates? Just joking of course.

Well, I'll stay out of these fights and drive my own campaign in peace. The speech is still under construction, don't know when it'll be finished (much work to do at the moment).

Last edited by Falagar : 02-10-2004 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:23 PM   #686
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
Some shady person? So NOW the truth comes out. I would like you to tell me when I am shady?
Sorry JD, I didn't mean that you were shady. It just seemed as if the others were thinking you would become a shady pupeteer in my government. I know you wouldn't and they others should know you wouldn't. Anyway I appreciate your continued support.
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:28 PM   #687
brownjenkins
Advocatus Diaboli

character assassination and backstabbing... this is beginning to look like a real political campaign
Old 02-10-2004, 05:11 PM   #688
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:

I stepped down and have decided not to take part in your government and campaign because I saw the vicious lies people spread about me. I have continued to support you because I think you are the best candidate and I removed myself for the betterment of entmoot and your election. I however do not appreciate being called shady.
Heehee! How quickly we get upset, and then how quickly the suck up comes after. I love it. Don't tell me that because you have withdrawn, there is no influence. Jonathan, you little suck up.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-10-2004, 05:38 PM   #689
Bombadillo
"The Bomb"

I'm pretty sure that Jon's suck up was meant to less obvious, at least. You're trying to explain how JD may eventually come to override you after election, although it is never his intent, but just his nature. Right? I could maybe see that happening.

Quote:
Originally posted by Finrod Felagund
My apologies, It was me voicing assumptions I shouldn' have, but u of all people should know that SHG does NOT control me...
*hears the sudden crack of a whip*
What was that!?
Old 02-11-2004, 01:11 AM   #690
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Quote:
Originally posted by Finrod Felagund
Loke here to see Hector's spamming.
that wasnt a spam.
it was an intro to my sis for anti jackson mooters, who might have attacked her
plus-i can go edit stuff in there-and we all spam. so there.
your little link to my spam was a spam

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide

Last edited by hectorberlioz : 02-11-2004 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:10 PM   #691
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Heehee! How quickly we get upset, and then how quickly the suck up comes after. I love it. Don't tell me that because you have withdrawn, there is no influence. Jonathan, you little suck up.
That wasn't suck-up. I just didn't want JD to feel sad because I almost and sort of called him shady.
See what a nice mooter I am? I don't want others to be unhappy . That's a good quality for a President, I strive for securing the maximum amount of happiness for the largest possible number of people.

Btw, both Hector's and FF's posts were spam. Shame on you!
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:23 PM   #692
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Look at this man!

He opens his mouth and a fountain of cruel malice comes out that he quickly tries to divert into courtesies and humorous airs!

Spam? What is Spam but the words 'Something posing as mail' smashed and beaten down till it is only a shell of its former self put into use for a purpose that it was never intended to be put into a use for, the use being the purpose that it is currently being used as.

Spam you say? The true meaning of that word is deep, and older than the tool we all know so well as 'the internet'. It goes back into the deep times, into the dark times before the light times that came slightly after the twilight times which were only a second before the 'kind of light' times which, naturally, came just right before the light times, of which I speak not now. Actually right now I'm talking about the dark times.

Something Posing as MEAT was it's first true form! But now in the times of enlightenment (also known as the times of light, which came just after the 'kind of light' times, which... never mind, see paragraph four.) it has been mangled and destroyed and turned into something else for a much darker and more devious purpose, which is ironic considering the fact that we're in the light times, and that something was made darker. Get it? Light, Dark? Heh, sorry, I crack myself up.

Anyways, that foul slander that has been poured from many a lip(s), and yes even from the fair lips of the sweet Sister Golden Hair (a noteworthy and honorable woman who's not only intelligent, but has that 'woman's touch' which I fear the moot needs so badly)(i.e. she has PMS and will beat the crap out of you if you cheese her off too much)... I lost my train of thought... Ermmm... Right.

Vote not for two men that are, while no doubt honorable, possibly influenceable by Jersey Devil and other unnamed parties of the third part who shall remain unnamed for the simple reason that they haven't got a name to answer to, hence the part about being unnamed. Sister Golden Hair, whom I did indeed call a 'fat pony' once (although it was untrue, as she is clearly neither fat nor a pony), knows Jersey Devil very well and can resist his uprisings quite easily. She kind of has this little thing called a 'ban' button you see, it's rather a nasty bit of work, although quite effective. But I digress).

If you actually managed to read through this whole thing, which I doubt seriously, then I award you now with the 'Vote for Sister Golden Hair' award, which must be put to use by, you guessed it (I hope), voting for Sister Golden Hair! Well done!

Everyone else, go home.

P.S. I'm kidding about JD, and you know it so don't pout next time I manage to get my butt on AIM people .
Old 02-11-2004, 10:35 PM   #693
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Nice post Tessar, I actually did read the whole thing.

Actually, the origin of the word Spam was by the company who made SPiced hAM. The acronym of Something Posing As Meat could easily be derived from it. This is similar to how Ford can stard for Fix Or Repair Daily, or Found On Road Dead. I'm sure Ford didn't intend this thing.

Vote Nurvingiel! I am also kind to all Mooters. You are all cordially invited to the Teacup Cafe, where many people just celebrated posting milestones.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Old 02-11-2004, 10:47 PM   #694
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Nurvingiel
Nice post Tessar, I actually did read the whole thing.
Yeah - the longest bit of spam I've ever seen.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 02-12-2004, 02:06 AM   #695
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
I happen to like it. That's all that matters.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 02-12-2004, 02:16 AM   #696
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Hm... SGH likes spam. I sense a conflict of interest.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Old 02-12-2004, 09:31 AM   #697
Jonathan

Quote:
Mostly hairsplitting
Who is inflenceable by JD? I, like SGH, happen to know the guy well and can "resist his uprisings quite easily" too. I don't have the power of the 'ban button' but it wouldn't be necessary and really, I don't think the President of Entmoot should have such a weapon. I am sure SGH wouldn't abuse it but in theory, an admin President could use it to quell the opposition. Scary...
Vote for Jonathan
Old 02-12-2004, 10:41 AM   #698
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

You know Jonathan, if you weren't running and I got elected (LOL), you'd definitly be one of my chief advisors.

I agree, SGH might not do that, but she has the power to, which is kinda scary, especially if you know some of the things I do about her

And I think everyone knows I am anything but influencible by JD. We...don't always see eye to eye...

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 02-12-2004 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:58 AM   #699
Ruinel
Banned

Jonathan, don't worry about those that would persecute you with their disparaging remarks (such as FF and Bombadillo). They attack your character only because they know you'd win the election with the right VP. Perhaps JD is too dirty to take that position. But perhaps someone else would be better. Perhaps someone who was Elf-kind, with a bit more years of experience with this world.

Old 02-12-2004, 11:08 AM   #700
Jonathan

You know I was thinking of giving you the position of VP. So I guess you want the job? Then let's make it official, Ruinel will be my Vice President should I get elected

FF, thanks. Too bad we're running against each other

Last edited by Jonathan : 02-12-2004 at 11:12 AM.
Closed Thread