Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #661
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Okay, I have posted Khamûl and Tol arriving into Menetar Street. Sereboli or Udu, go ahead and post the next part.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230

Last edited by Telcontar_Dunedain : 02-10-2006 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:02 PM   #662
Serenoli
Head of the Department for the Invention and Propagation of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

If Udu don't post, then I will tomorrow, I'm just too exhausted today. And, TD, you did Tol very well, and as usual, nice snappy and very appropriate dialogue. You sure do a good job of making people dislike Khamul, though... Tol is fuming, and so am I! Insults, and threats! And completely illogical blamings of Tol as a tell-tale. I wonder... Udu will probably also blame Tol, and perhaps Khamul. Maybe the whole torture scene will turn into a violent fight between the three, while Lily lies peacefully on the divan in her drug-induced sleep...

Join the Harry Potter discussion, click here

Last edited by Serenoli : 02-10-2006 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:03 PM   #663
Telcontar_Dunedain

Thanks Serenoli.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

Old 02-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #664
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenoli
If Udu don't post, then I will tomorrow, I'm just too exhausted today. And, TD, you did Tol very well, and as usual, nice snappy and very appropriate dialogue. You sure do a good job of making people dislike Khamul, though... Tol is fuming, and so am I! Insults, and threats! And completely illogical blamings of Tol as a tell-tale. I wonder... Udu will probably also blame Tol, and perhaps Khamul. Maybe the whole torture scene will turn into a violent fight between the three, while Lily lies peacefully on the divan in her drug-induced sleep...
Hear, hear!! That would be cute!

Khamul is deliciously EEVILL! Great post TD!

What will Udu do when his two dear friends come to interrupt his romantic moment with Tatyana? (especially when they mention that they had spilled everything to the Captain) .
Old 02-10-2006, 02:09 PM   #665
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenoli
Maybe the whole torture scene will turn into a violent fight between the three, while Lily lies peacefully on the divan in her drug-induced sleep...

That IS an idea! Khamul is unbelieveably asinine, isn't he? He doesn't care about having allies amongst his own kind? One of these days some of his co--workers might go postal on him, and he could end up losing his OWN form & ring! They - we - could all gang up on him and turn the torture machine on HIM. I bet that thought never crossed his mind... I think it would be awesome if Lilly got ignored, laying peacefully on her torture bed, oblivious, while the men got into a crazy fight.

Great new post, TD!

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 02-10-2006 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:58 PM   #666
Telcontar_Dunedain

Yeah, that'd be quite good.

Lotesse, I see you're online. Are you going to post for Aiwendis and Viv, Really want to see how they are going to end up in Lily plot.

Old 02-10-2006, 03:58 PM   #667
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

And off she went....Well, I would like to see Khamul get schooled. That would just make my day!
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
Old 02-10-2006, 04:47 PM   #668
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Well I would not mind to be ignored for some time, if the boys decide to fight.

But still I want a closer look at Udu's new facilities, esp. the Quiet Room *Lilly clears her throat* .
Old 02-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #669
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis
Udu, I know you have many characters on your hands as it is, but please, write a bit from Sapthan's POV. I miss the evil assistant Librarian!
Gordis, I am getting ready to do just that, but someone needs to find him. Who, I don't know.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:35 PM   #670
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
And what about poor Jas? Earniel!!! Where are you??? I am expecting the follow-up so much!
I'm working on it, I'm just stuck on a bit of monologue... again...
Old 02-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #671
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Awesome dragon-post, Udu!

So who is to find Sapthan, the Chancellor, or the girls (A+V)? What would you prefer?
Old 02-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #672
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Awesome dragon-post, Udu!

So who is to find Sapthan, the Chancellor, or the girls (A+V)? What would you prefer?
Gordis, thank you. The dream ocurred as a result of the poisoned glove and/or black shadow, whichever you prefer. The chancellor or the girls either could find him. I leave it to your discretion as to which would work better.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:49 PM   #673
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
What will Udu do when his two dear friends come to interrupt his romantic moment with Tatyana? (especially when they mention that they had spilled everything to the Captain) .
CS, why, kiss Tatyana again. And that is exactly what he is doing.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:51 PM   #674
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

And the other post is as good as the precedent! Udu appreciates women! .

If the girls are to find Sapthan, does he like Aiwendis or not? Are they on good terms? (Viv will be a total stranger to him I think).
Old 02-10-2006, 05:54 PM   #675
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Udu, I love Saphthan's dragon nightmare, that was riveting! And I always enjoy the "grown-up" kissing and etcetera between Nazzies and their paramours.

I'm at my boyfriend's office today, doing this & that, and I might be able to find time later on today or this evening to do a bit of writing here. Gordis, could you lead the way? Since Aiwendis & Viniglaen are together right now, seeking out their Captain. Perhaps you could start it out? I don't feel like making any mistakes as to what the Captain or Aiwendis is gonna say.

Old 02-10-2006, 05:59 PM   #676
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
And the other post is as good as the precedent! Udu appreciates women! .
Gordis, thanks! Yes, Udu is something of a "ladies' man."

Quote:
If the girls are to find Sapthan, does he like Aiwendis or not? Are they on good terms? (Viv will be a total stranger to him I think).
Sapthan would like to stay on good terms with the Chancellor's daughter. Whether he likes her or not, he would never show it. Yes, Viv would be a stranger.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:02 PM   #677
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

OK, Lotesse,

Say A+V come into the Scriptorium and find Sapthan. They think their news about Lilly is urgent, so Aiwendis stays to help Sapthan ans sends Viv upstairs alone. - that would be my post.

Then (your post) Viv goes up to the roof and tells the ML whatever she wishes to tell. He says very little, only tells he knows about Lilly and will deal with it himself. - not to meddle into that. OK?

Or, alternatively, I can take over once Viv's finishes her speech.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #678
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Udu, I love Saphthan's dragon nightmare, that was riveting! And I always enjoy the "grown-up" kissing and etcetera between Nazzies and their paramours.
Lotesse, thank you! I think most everyone has had dreams almost that bad. I always thought the Nine still had a little bit of life to them.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:11 PM   #679
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
OK, Lotesse,

Say A+V come into the Scriptorium and find Sapthan. They think their news about Lilly is urgent, so Aiwendis stays to help Sapthan ans sends Viv upstairs alone. - that would be my post.

Then (your post) Viv goes up to the roof and tells the ML whatever she wishes to tell. He says very little, only tells he knows about Lilly and will deal with it himself. - not to meddle into that. OK?

Or, alternatively, I can take over once Viv's finishes her speech.
I like the first option, but listen, I want to make it perfectly clear here that the very LAST thing that Viv is at all, is a meddler. She wants nothing - NOthing -to do with the games and meddling; she is merely doing HER DUTY as a Nazgul to report weird happenings concerning another Nazgul to the Captain of the Nine. She is NOT meddling, she is doing her duty, in addition to being legitimately concerned that Lil could be possibly even walking into a trap set by people from Valandil's side! How is she to know? Please don't write the Captain just blowing her off or dismissing her coldly and so forth. Wouldn't he be pleased that he's getting immediate response from the women about something that is unusual? I thought that's what reporting to the Captain of the Nine was all about. How is he going to be accusing Viv of meddling when she is merely doing her duty?

Old 02-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #680
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

Nice scenes! I feel almost sorry for Sapthan.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
Closed Thread