Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 01:15 AM   #641
Farimir Captain of Gondor
Spaceman Spiff

Location: In the belly of a Firefly, living in Serenity is where you'll find me
I find the kitchen to be 5 star! Butter is good with everything. I find it good with all fish.

*rips a big chunk of fish, dips it in the butter and then stuff it into mouth*

Whncui dhdosisjdo hccnbdod jxdiojd?

*swallows*
Sorry i need to learn not to talk with my mouth full. What you dont dip your salmon in butter?
Old 03-03-2006, 01:16 AM   #642
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

*smacks self on forhead, yells "D-Oh!" like Homer Simpson* Helluva cross-post. Now you've got two plates of salmon.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Lotesse : 03-03-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:19 AM   #643
Spaceman Spiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
*smacks self on forhead, yells "D-Oh!" like Homer Simpson* Helluva double-post. Now you've got two plates of salmon.
I may not be a big guy but i can eat.

*take the second plate from Tessa and tears into the bread*

Thanx for the bread its delicious. I now need a large glass of sweet tea to wash it all down.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:20 AM   #644
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
Hey, are you trying to say our kitchen isn't food safe? I don't like your attitude buddy.
What, would you eat a Frappuchino that has been sitting on the counter for several days?
Old 03-03-2006, 01:26 AM   #645
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Nobody leaves frappuchinos sitting around on counters left unattended for days around HERE, trolls' bane. The Teacup Cafe is always spotless, even after kangaroos come jumping through or kids with light-sabers go bananas; even with pothead dragons and giant ligers (all that fur!) and rambunctious puppies, even with all that and MORE, the Teacup Cafe and the Skybar lounge adjacent always stay in perfect condition. None of us would just leave a frappuchino lying around and not care!! So what the hell is this health inspector still doing here? What's up with THAT? By now, or like by two days ago, he or she should have left this place with a 100% perfect mark and already gone.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:32 AM   #646
Spaceman Spiff

TB keeps knocking them out and hiding them in the cellar so they send more to find the ones who didnt come back. When they arrive they end up with the same fate as the ones before. We really should try to get rid of those bodies down there, we need the room for the up coming harvest of the apples. I love apples!
Old 03-03-2006, 01:33 AM   #647
trolls' bane

Quote:
Nobody leaves frappuchinos sitting around on counters left unattended for days around HERE, trolls' bane. The Teacup Cafe is always spotless, even after kangaroos come jumping through or kids with light-sabers go bananas; even with pothead dragons and giant ligers (all that fur!) and rambunctious puppies, even with all that and MORE, the Teacup Cafe and the Skybar lounge adjacent always stay in perfect condition. None of us would just leave a frappuchino lying around and not care!! So what the hell is this health inspector still doing here? What's up with THAT? By now, or like by two days ago, he or she should have left this place with a 100% perfect mark and already gone.
He's not left because he's not had a long enough chance to come to.

Well, in that case, I'll make sure I take something that has onot been sitting around. I'm guessing that this rose right here is quite new? *eats, looking peculiarly elusive, if possible*
Old 03-03-2006, 01:36 AM   #648
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

If i give you your own rose garden to harvest and eat as much as you like, will you promise to quit murdering these health inspectors? Don't worry about the bodies; the dragons'll take care of it. Anyway, what bodies?

*hands trolls' bane a dish of candied roses; flips open phone and makes call to a nursery to have rose garden delivered and installed out on Skybar patio.*

Old 03-03-2006, 01:42 AM   #649
trolls' bane

Quote:
If i give you your own rose garden to harvest and eat as much as you like, will you promise to quit murdering these health inspectors? Don't worry about the bodies; the dragons'll take care of it. Anyway, what bodies?

*hands trolls' bane a dish of candied roses; flips open phone and makes call to a nursery to have rose garden delivered and installed out on Skybar patio.*
Ooo! My favorite! *eats more roses*
Oh, they're not dead. They've just been drugged...Going to be shipped off to some asteroid mining project for the Venusians. Crazy Venusians...I think the sun has gone to their heads...Well, then again, they ARE neighbors of the planet Mercury.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:46 AM   #650
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

NO, trolls' bane, we do not play games with the government. Let them all go back to the State Dept. of Health, or wherever it was that they came from, and zap their memory or something before letting them go back so we don't suffer any ramifications from your irresponsible behavior. The last thing we need around here is the FBI poking their noses in, trying to find all the missing government workers. Do you want this place closed down? Now, be nice and give them back, please, or no more roses for you.

*makes threatening gesture to remove the dish of candied roses; awaits trolls' bane's agreement*

Old 03-03-2006, 01:48 AM   #651
Spaceman Spiff

Why you have the nursery on the phone order some sunflowers. We could use the seeds and they awesome to look at. Ahh the dragons, completly forgot about them.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:49 AM   #652
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I'm cancelling this phone call to the nursery and not ordering anything until I get a proper answer out of trolls' bane, here.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:50 AM   #653
trolls' bane

Quote:
NO, trolls' bane, we do not play games with the government. Let them all go back to the State Dept. of Health, or wherever it was that they came from, and zap their memory or something before letting them go back so we don't suffer any ramifications from your irresponsible behavior. The last thing we need around here is the FBI poking their noses in, trying to find all the missing government workers. Do you want this place closed down? Now, be nice and give them back, please, or no more roses for you.

*makes threatening gesture to remove the dish of candied roses; awaits trolls' bane's agreement*
Who says that the FBI agents wouldn't make good miners? *realizing it isn't helping* Okay... *locks them in an Airskipper and sends it to drop them off somewhere just outside town*
Old 03-03-2006, 01:53 AM   #654
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Did you remember to clean their short-term memory slate before you dropped them off? *Is sounding very moot-motherly *

Old 03-03-2006, 01:55 AM   #655
Spaceman Spiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolls' bane
Who says that the FBI agents wouldn't make good miners? *realizing it isn't helping* Okay... *locks them in an Airskipper and sends it to drop them off somewhere just outside town*
They dont make good miners because all they do is make profiles of people stealing the mining equipment and never get any work done. You know those health inspectors are going to come back, maybe we should try to bribe the next one and then we wouldnt have to worry about it. Just a thought.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:56 AM   #656
trolls' bane

Quote:
Did you remember to clean their short-term memory slate before you dropped them off? *Is sounding very moot-motherly *
Of course I did! I even had the pilot's memory erased! Don't forget, we took over the Men in Black...in fact, I seem to remember a post saying I WAS one of the Men in Black. Which, btw, is a very stupid name for a major organization.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:04 AM   #657
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I loved M.I.B.! Even though Will Smith I used to adore and now he really grates my nerves, I just do NOT care for him anymore, but Tommy Lee Jones is phenomenal. Thanks for taking care of the health inspector problem, Trolls' bane. The rose garden we're having shipped in for you rivals that of the White House itself. In fact, I'm thinking that rather than have the garden on this Teacup floor, we should have a whole garden and aviary and butterfly refuge built in one floor above (or below) the Teacup, so if people want to harvest vegetables or pick roses for fresh dinners here at the Teacup, they can stop off one floor away and get them there, then bring their stuff here to the Cafe to enjoy. I don't think Nurvi wants to keep going into huge expansion in her Teacup Cafe; I have a feeling she wants to keep her cafe simple. We could ask her, next time she's on. I see I JUST missed her tonight.

What do you guys think? We could call it the Garden of the Lost Entwives. Or something; I'll think of something catchier later. It could be like a park, too, where people craving a little nature could relax in for a minute before popping into the Teacup.

Last edited by Lotesse : 03-03-2006 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:27 AM   #658
trolls' bane

Quote:
I loved M.I.B.! Even though Will Smith I used to adore and now he really grates my nerves, I just do NOT care for him anymore, but Tommy Lee Jones is phenomenal. Thanks for taking care of the health inspector problem, Trolls' bane. The rose garden we're having shipped in for you rivals that of the White House itself. In fact, I'm thinking that rather than have the garden on this Teacup floor, we should have a whole garden and aviary and butterfly refuge built in one floor above (or below) the Teacup, so if people want to harvest vegetables or pick roses for fresh dinners here at the Teacup, they can stop off one floor away and get them there, then bring their stuff here to the Cafe to enjoy. I don't think Nurvi wants to keep going into huge expansion in her Teacup Cafe; I have a feeling she wants to keep her cafe simple. We could ask her, next time she's on. I see I JUST missed her tonight.

What do you guys think? We could call it the Garden of the Lost Entwives. Or something; I'll think of something catchier later. It could be like a park, too, where people craving a little nature could relax in for a minute before popping into the Teacup.
Excellent idea! I could cut a bunch of statues with these lasers here!
Old 03-03-2006, 02:30 AM   #659
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I don't even know what to say to that.

edit - Wait - do you mean, you could create some garden statues, some fountains and gnomes & so forth, with a precision artist's laser? If that's what you meant, well then by all means, create away! Just no destroying, please.

Last edited by Lotesse : 03-03-2006 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:22 AM   #660
littleadanel
of the House of Bëor

Oooh, a garden! Splendid! With butterflies, and tulips, and... practically anything.