Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: How come no one ever tells me anything? *grumbles*

(have fun, Earniel!)

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-03-2002, 02:44 PM   #642
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Willow:They don't tell me anything either, but if we can't plan for their weddings we can at least plan for Faramirazhi and TCowyn's.

Tano: (starts to grin) Oh yeah...
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 07-03-2002, 07:48 PM   #643
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

*Before the group sets out, Tano runs back to the Houses of Healing and bursts into the room. The Healers look very annoyed, but she ignores this*
Tano: Hey, TCowyn, what color do you want your bridesmaid dresses?
TCowyn: Huh?
Tano: Nevermind. We'll figure all that out later. Oh, and by the way....*she leans over and whispers something in TCowyn's ear that makes her blush, then runs over to Faramirahzi's bed and tells him something too, leaving him looking rather uncomfortable. She then skips out of the room, laughing*

ooc: and i'll leave YOU to figure out what i said....
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 07-03-2002, 08:35 PM   #644
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Extremely perturbed by the hobbit's whispered message, Faramirahzi sits dazed in his bed.

Faramirahzi (blushing): So, apparently we have to get married?

TCowyn (also dazed and blushing): I guess so..

Faramirahzi: Oh dear.. those hobbits are going to have a field day...

TCowyn: No kidding.. this is gonna royally suck.

Both: *groan*

Faramirahzi: Maybe we should just elope...

OOC: I hate you.
Old 07-03-2002, 11:28 PM   #645
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

OOC- I KNOW I said that I would have my "boyfriend" by today. I lied. Play rehearsals, people throwing up, sleeping bags "lighting up" (static electricity) and the like caused me to have little to NO time to ponder this subject over the last three days. Lucky for you guys, though, my parents sprung a little surprise on me...I get to go camping tomorrow! *sarcastic* YIPEE! * end sarcastic* Yeah. It's not that I don't like camping, it's just that I don't like camping when I need sleep! Anyway. I'll be back Saturday. With a "boyfriend". I promise.
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 07-04-2002, 07:07 PM   #646
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: Remember, I'll still be at the houses of healingand I don't know about Willow, so... Tano and Willow, if wedding plans are to be made, you'd better tell me right away, or else it'll be too late!

Claenoic: Psst! You two over here!

W & T: *Come sauntering over*

Claenoic: TCowyn and Faramirahzi aren't doing to well... I think we should give them a bit of prompting.

*All grin evilly*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 07-05-2002, 02:59 PM   #647
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

TCowyn & Faramirahzi enter.

Faramirahzi: We've decided to elope.. quietly.. far, far away.

TCowyn: Yes, yes we have.. quietly.. far, far away.

Hobbits: Oh no yeh don't! We're planning a wedding, whether you like it or not!

Hobbits' eyes begin to glow and twitch in a most demonic fashion.

Faramirahzi: Ack! Quick, I'll hold 'em off, you make a break for the gates!
Old 07-05-2002, 07:48 PM   #648
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: How gallant! How sweet! How selfless! And how stupid. *trips Faramirahzi and ties him up with elven rope* There you go.
Willow: TCowyn, come on, you know you've always wanted a nice wedding...
Claenoic: It's doesn't have to be HUGE....just big.
Tano: Right. And besides, you CAN'T go running off now anyway, because you're not well yet. Neither of you are. So get back in bed, the both of you, or I'll call the healers on you!

-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 07-05-2002, 08:21 PM   #649
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Faramirazhi: You short people are evil you know that?

Willowuh! We're diabolically insane! Now, I think the main colors for this wedding should be purple and pink. What do you guys think?

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 07-05-2002, 09:48 PM   #650
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: Absolutely NOT! Willow, come on....it IS a wedding, after all. Something a little calmer. And remember, TCowyn is marrying Faramirahzi, NOT Tidbit the Pink. We could go with purple, though....lighter purple, lavender maybe. Although personally I like blues and greens myself. *turns to Faramirahzi and TCowyn* What colors do you like?

-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 07-05-2002, 10:08 PM   #651
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Tano: Hey, where'd they go?

Both have hidden behind nearby pillars.

Faramirahzi: Psst! Maybe if we be really, really quiet and don't move, she'll think we've disappeared!

Tano: Hey, I can see your tunic behind the pillar.. I know you guys are there.

TCowyn: No we're not! ...Oops.

Tano: Ok.. bye, then.. *stomps feet*

TCowyn: Bye! ...Oops.

Both come out from behind pillars.

Faramirahzi: That was a close one..

Tano: Ah-HAH!

Both: AHHHH!
Old 07-06-2002, 05:53 PM   #652
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Willow: You two aren't getting out of this that easy. Now sit!

(The two humans sit reluctantly on the beds.)

Tano:Good, now help us plan this, or I will let Willow decorate everything in pink and purple, or worse, Urple.

Claenoicon't scare them you two, and no Urple, at all. I think we should use white, and light blue and lavender.

Willow:I would agree to that. Would the two victi- er... the bride and groom agree?

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 07-06-2002, 06:49 PM   #653
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Faramirahzi: Well, I most certainly do not. I wouldn't be caught dead in light blue and lavender. The very thought is quite.. exhausting.

Faramirahzi continues to mumble about sissy colors and elves.
Old 07-06-2002, 07:03 PM   #654
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: *rolls eyes* I'm not dressing YOU in light blue and lavender, though I think you could look quite smashing in the right ensemble. Those are the decoratory, bridesmaid and other suchlike colors. Neh? Not so bad!

-tano
p.s. YAY! 700th post!

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 07-06-2002, 07:05 PM   #655
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Willow: BLUE, LAVENDER, AND WHITE ARE NOT SISSY COLORS!!! *Starts turning an unusual shade of red*

Tano: Stop, we shouldn't be fighting. After all, it's their wedding.

TCowyn: *mutters* That your directing.

Claenoic: I heard that! Now onto the cake...

F & TC: Meep....

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 07-06-2002, 07:15 PM   #656
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Faramirahzi: Yes they are Willow and you know it. Admittance is the first step to recovery.

Tano: Ah yes. The cake. I'm thinkin chocolate inside, with chocolate creme, and chocolate icing with little chocolate roses..

TCowyn: Finally, a sensible decision!
Old 07-07-2002, 02:20 AM   #657
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Willow:Chocolate is good. But I think for the decorations we should use white chocolate. That way we wouldn't end up with the cake being completely brown. And as Tano said, We wouldn't be dressing you in pastels, Faramirazhi, I think for you it would be best to go with... Dark blue and White.

- Isabella, I Gelosi

Last edited by Willow Oran : 07-07-2002 at 02:23 AM.
Old 07-07-2002, 09:02 AM   #658
Mirahzi
Elf Lord

Tano: White chocolate? Are you mad? Only the finest imported dark chocolate for our lovely bride and groom!

Willow: What are you talking about? You're gonna eat half the cake anyways!

Tano: How dare you insinuate that I, Tanoliel, am a chocaholic!

Claenoic & Willow: But you are!

Faramirahzi and TCowyn use the impending hobbit-fight as a distraction for their escape. Meanwhile, accusations and apples are being thrown violently between the hobbits.
Old 07-07-2002, 12:52 PM   #659
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

MEANWHILE...Aragren has left her copy of LOTR in the houses and has to go back. She finds...well, you know.

Renille- You guys.

Tano- CHOCOLATE!

Willow- WHITE!

Tano-CHOCOLATE!

Renille- Guys.

Claenoic- PINK CHOCOLATE!

Tano-WHAT?

Renille- YOU GUYS!

Claenoic-- What NOW?

Willow- OOH! Have you come to tell us who you're marrying.

Renille- NO. I came back to look for my copy of LOTR. Have you seen it at all?

Tano- Yeah, it's over there.

Renille- Thanks. Why were you fighting, by the way?

Faramirahzi- They are arranging our wedding.

Renille- Wedding...oh YEAH! You and TCowyn! Congratulations!

TCowyn- Yeah. Really great, isn't it.

Willow- Can we arrange yours, too?

Renille- No. I'm not getting married yet. I'm only 15!

Tano- But...Arwen...

Renille- Is a girl. So am I. I have to go save Elf Girl and Glodo now. Bye! *leaves*

Willow- Some people.

Claenoic- Tomboys. NOW, where were we?
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 07-07-2002, 09:23 PM   #660
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Moraumer has been watching the argument for some time with amusement, but eventually decides that it is her duty to helkp her sister...*

Moraumer: *whispers to Faramirahzi* I'll distract them... you two go hide in the garden or somewhere far away.

*She comes out into full view of the hobbit*

Tano: Oh, her moraumer... which do you prefer, chocolate or white chocoloate?

Moraumer: They're both absolutely delicious... but I think the cake will need a bit of contrast... so white.

Willow: Do you think Lavender and white are sissy colours?

Moraumer: Not at all, they're beautiful, but i prefer deep blues and purples... and since I'm the Bridesmaid I'm the one who has to wear it!

Tano: What? DARK?

Moraumer: Yes, Dark. I have this really nice idea for the bridesmaid dresses, if you'll just come into my bedroom for a second.

Hobbits: Okay! *Follow Moraumer eagerly*

*While Moraumer keeps the hobbits occupied, Faramirahzi helps TCowyn out the window and they run away into the garden, where they run into Aragren*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Closed Thread