Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2002, 07:43 PM   #621
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Having my schedule off-track. Odd sleeping hours and such. Ugh . . .
Old 08-05-2002, 09:29 PM   #622
TinuvielChild
Padawan

See, EG, it depends on the kind of music it is. My roommate falls asleep to country. I love country music, but I simply cannot fall asleep to it. However, I can fall asleep to Celtic music, and have on multiple occasions. The only thing is, her tape player's dead and mine distorts the music so badly that it's nearly inaudible.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 08-05-2002, 09:36 PM   #623
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Well, good luck sleeping then, TC...I wouldn't be able to fall asleep to country either

I hate it when people insist that I eat something besides blueberries. I can survive on only blueberries, right? Oh, wait...nevermind

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-07-2002, 02:01 PM   #624
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
I am developing a very strong dislike for people who just blunder into your circle of friends and behave like they were part of it from the beginning! She could have asked! ( I need a smiley that shows its theeth in a angry fashion, grrrrr!)
I think I know what you mean. That's happened to me a couple of times in my lifetime. It's veeeerrry frustrating!!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 08-08-2002, 08:40 AM   #625
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I'm glad some one knows the feeling, Hobbitchick88. My sister tells me I'm just too intolerant. I was considering to give her another concussion for that.

I hate it when my dad's lizards escape. I've spend the last 2 days trying to catch them, they still don't want to. Curse their reptilian little hides!
Old 08-08-2002, 12:15 PM   #626
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
I'm glad some one knows the feeling, Hobbitchick88. My sister tells me I'm just too intolerant. I was considering to give her another concussion for that.
haha, my sister just tells me to deal with it and then turns around and complains about the exact same thing

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 08-08-2002, 07:25 PM   #627
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate having to write something, and the deadline being really soon. .. and not knowing what to write next! Agh!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-09-2002, 12:14 PM   #628
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Curse those lizards! I caught one yesterday, but he escaped today AGAIN! I've spend another day on lizardhunting, you call this vacation! NIAARRGGH!!!!
Old 08-09-2002, 04:34 PM   #629
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

I hate that we've already started back to school!

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.

"Where is Elizabeth?"

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
Old 08-09-2002, 04:38 PM   #630
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing, and being confused and feeling useless.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-09-2002, 05:02 PM   #631
Bregalad
Elven Warrior

Eruviel Greenleaf says:
Quote:
I hate not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing, and being confused and feeling useless.
I hear that! I hate hate hate not knowing what I'm suppossed to be doing. It's very frustrating, and it makes me feel very guilty and stupid, even when it's not my fault that I don't have the information I need. I always feel that as a smartish girl, I ought to be able to figure it out. My job is seasonal, kind of like school. I'm off during the summer (i usually get a summer job) then when my real job starts back up (this week!) it takes time for things to get rolling. My boss gets frustrated because we aren't getting enough done, but we don't have everything we need to get anything done! It makes me so crazy! Ask Anduin, she knows what I'm talking about! <sheesh!>
Wow, I vented alot, I feel better!

This post property of Entmoot.
Old 08-09-2002, 09:21 PM   #632
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I sympathize....

I really hate how everyone seems to schedule all these reunions and parties and things for the DAMN SAME DAY! And I want to go to all of them, because they're all my friends and I love them all. GRRRRARGH. It's really annoying.
I also hate the fact that so many people are going out of town and I can't see them (and then guess what I do? I leave. Not like I want to!). *sigh* Oh, the hopelessness....

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 08-10-2002, 10:13 PM   #633
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I hate having to leave the Manly Man with Wings behind, and people thinking that Jarett is evil and really he's actually cool, same goes for his brother Scott, and even Menelvagor doesn't know what I'm talking about (Kashka: Tennison is the Manly Man with Wings. From SIG. Was he there your session?) and also I hate having a roommate who is a complete and utter slob, I mean, I'm not a neat freak, far from it in fact, but when my room is a complete and utter mess it really pisses me off and then she has to come and invade my room at home with her tons of junk that she really doesn't need for only one week and let's just make this clear, my room is about the size of a large broom closet and I'm expected to share it with her and her mess because she doesn't feel like sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room and please forgive me Daughter of Elros if you read this and get pissed off over it, this is the thread in which one vents at nobody in particular and nobody takes offense and I think this sentence is long enough, don't you, so I'll shut up now! *pants for breath* Wow. I feel much better.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 08-10-2002, 10:15 PM   #634
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Oh yeah, and my other best friend's house caught fire while she was away and so they have major problems now, that's also my boyfriend's house, and this is our last week together before he goes off to college, and things are NOT going well at all.

I HATE THAT BLOODY 90-SECOND RULE!!!!!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 08-10-2002, 10:48 PM   #635
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Quote:
I hate that we've already started back to school!
Ditto!

Quote:
I HATE THAT BLOODY 90-SECOND RULE!!!!!
Ditto!

I hate seeing my former (I guess) crush and knowing that I have to get over him. It's so HARD! Also knowing a couple of reeeeally stupid things I did with regard to him, and the sinking feeling that he knows about them but won't talk to me about them. *sigh*

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 08-10-2002, 11:36 PM   #636
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Tennison was at my session TC. The Manly Man with Wings? I'm not even gonna ask...

I hate annoying people that are not online right now and that I can't, therefore, ask important questions too!
Old 08-12-2002, 03:42 PM   #637
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate packing. I really, really hate packing.
And I really hate it when people can't keep the books and movies seperate here (arrr).
I hate misquitos. They're horrible things, and I hate having misquito bites because then I scratch them and they bleed and then my arms are a complete mess.
I hate that I can't bring my knife and my sword to school.
I hate that I have to leave all my friends soon, even though I'll only be three hours away.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-13-2002, 12:22 AM   #638
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Here's one for you, EG:

I hate avatar thieves!
I hate hitting my nose on the bottom of the pool and feeling really stupid, not to mention getting a really ugly mark on my nose.
I hate not being able to make chainmail right now.
I hate having less than a week with my boyfriend because of both of our bloody unmanageable schedules!!!
Sympathetic with you, EG, about packing and leaving friends behind.
I hate heat and humidity. This is why I love the winter and probably should move to Alaska.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 08-13-2002, 01:26 AM   #639
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I hate having to go to California. I mean, I really DO want to see my relatives, I just don't want to go NOW. I'm in the middle of a play, and my boyfriend just got back from somewhere, and I don't want to go anywhere....grrrr.
Oh well.
I also hate heat, TC...I'll join you in Alaska. *grin*

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 08-13-2002, 01:36 AM   #640
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I have not needed to vent for a while now, but I knew that would not last.

My STUPID little brother has gone and gotten himself arrested for burglary, and is now currently residing in one of NZ's dingiest prisons. I went to visit him today, no-contact no less, and he was so forlorn, my heart just about broke. I'm tearing up now, just thinking about it. Stupid little git.