Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2002, 08:05 PM   #601
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
<O, come now Freddy, you are the one that'ss not themsself. You need a good resst.And I beleve, why yess I do, I have some of Lubyla'ss mushroomsss. Come, you can eat them ALL!>

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 08:11 PM   #602
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

The world seemed to shimmer into nothing, there was blackness...then she realized it was not an empty void, but Sarumans throne room. Glossy, sharp stone decorating the sides. She stood tall to him. Saruman was very displeased. "How come the Hobbit and the One have not been brought to me?" He asked, trying on his silky voice. "Because lord...there have been delays--" "DELAYS? What exactly do you speak of? What happened to the elf I knew before this time?> So full of yourself. So fiery and rebellious?" "Lord, I do not remember." she replied dumbly. He laughed, "Yes, an unfortunate side-effect." he said more seriously, "You have failed me." those words echoed in her mind...she had failed someone before...2 people...both very dear to her,she searched her mind, but no memories came. "You will be spending your time ...with the Orcs." He laughed. Aeryn's eyes went almost comically wide, "NO PLEASE MASTER, DONT MAKE ME!" She wailed, but he did not hinder to her pleas.

~~~~~~~~~OOC
OKay is that good?

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 08:11 PM   #603
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Well...but...Mushrooms? nap? that I can get at Rivendell...*The trance like messages were working, but I was fighting with what will I had left.*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 08:15 PM   #604
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
<O Freddy, why do you ressisst me so?you know what theyll do to you in RIvendell, you know those botherssome Elvess. Cant keep out of your bussinesss. Come back here, where your ssafe.*

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:22 PM   #605
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: WOW Aeryn! "your master" is really Mean!!!! Please make something happen. (I said please ) Silverstripe- will you please reply soon!?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:30 PM   #606
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Yes he is... I don't know what to make happen....

Loke was looking at the dark elf Aeryn, he spoke "Who are you really?" but all of a sudden she disappeared. He was slightly shocked, but appeared unfazed. He took his horn, and blew hard. This horn would call aide from any good creature or person within the area, and since he was now perfectly alone, he sat on a feld tree trunk and waited.

Old 11-22-2002, 10:31 PM   #607
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Okay, here I go! I'm going to assume my character knew perfectly well what was going on.

I wanted to tell Losillewen that I knew that she'd had to do this, that she didn't need my forgiveness now. I had, after all, known what she was about to do, and had given her permission to do it. But I could not speak; I could barely even breath. Even if I had been able to talk, there was too much pain... The pain won't last long...won't last long...won't last long...won't last long... I kept thinking these three words to myself over and over, and suddenly I was looking at a most unwelcome sight. I was helpless at the moment, and Caelwen wasn't in much better shape. And Losillewen hadn't killed all of the orcs.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:34 PM   #608
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Girls, (Ms. and Silv) can we just like ooc our new rpg ideas here because my private mail ting is fillin' up REAL quick, PLUS I have some of them I'm saving. (Avatar info.) So is that...errr.."Groovy"?

Old 11-22-2002, 10:50 PM   #609
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Iris came galloping toward Loke, he smiled, "Always faithful aren't you girl?" he said lovingly as he hoisted himself into the saddle. He heard other hoof beats, which wasn't a surprise, he did call for aide, but it was odd. Soon a tall old man dressed all in white sitting on a proud horse came. Loke noted he did not ride with a saddle. "You need help on your deed?" He asked in a warm voice, Loke said "Yes Mithrandir, I do. I am afraid I must go into Mordor, were Saruman has rebuilt the tower of Barad-dur with his magic..." he sighed.

Old 11-22-2002, 10:50 PM   #610
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok Aeryn. Silverstripe- I like it!!! also, I every two months that happens to me and I have to take someone energy, if I don't I will not live long.

ic: I saw the fear in Alasse's eyes and I looked around. I saw orcs by the hundreds. "Namarie ar Quel Kaima." most of them turned around and left, but the leaders stayed. I brought out my bow and shot left and right. I then brought out my sword and quickly despatched of the rest. I came back to Alasse, who was almost better. I wistled and two horses came running. I helped Caelwen and Alasse get on there horses and we started going towards rivendell. the then heard a horn and said to Alasse: "take Caelwen to Rivendell. I hope to be there soon." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "don't be too long." she said. I nodded and sped off towards the horn call. I came out into the clearing and saw Loke.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-22-2002, 10:53 PM   #611
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Loke wasn't yet quite ready to forgive the elf her mistakes, he said, "Are you lost Lady?"

~~~~~
Have you noticed I can be really angsty?

Old 11-22-2002, 10:55 PM   #612
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

that comment was very insulting but I decided to ignore it. "Nay, I am not lost. I heard a horn call and came towards it. can you tell me which one of you two called?"
Old 11-23-2002, 12:03 AM   #613
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: can you take my energy next time?*Grins evily*

ic: *I heard the call, and wanted to follow it...but it was sure to be those pesky elves. I began to agree with Andoduiln. What he said was right...good. I carefully set Fimm down next to Andoduiln, and looked at him. Why there was nothing wrong the whole time! Just my foolish imagination...my imag-*

*At this time Freddy's thoughts are cut off, for he falls into darkness once again. I, Freddy's...steed... Fimm shall resum the telling of the tale.*

*I was figity, dancing around, and my horn glowed brightly. I had never really liked Andodulin, even in his normal form. I did not one to do as Freddy told me, but I had to, for the only time I can disobey him is if I feal he is in Grave danger, and this was nothing...considering.*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 12:12 AM   #614
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"It was I. But I don't think you will want to come. It is concerning the one who you would so readily kill." he said, but in a quieter tone. He never liked to be unkind. Especially to a lady, but his emotions got the better of him.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:57 AM   #615
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Freddy-

ic: "you are wrong," I said looking into his mind, "I am never ready to kill anyone. even if I won the duel, I would not kill her. it is not her fault that her mind is again ensnared. May I say something?" <you do not know me, so please don't say anything like that again. I find it offensive.> with that last remark I smiled, and said: "when shall we be off? for before we go I would very much like to explain something to Alasse and Caelwen."

Loke: "go ahead. we will wait for you."

I galloped towards rivendell and went to see Alasse. "Alasse, I am going again. please take good care of Caelwen. I hope to be back shortly."

Alasse: (ooc: I will let you take over from here. )
Old 11-23-2002, 05:11 AM   #616
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I travelled long into another day, But still I wen't on.
I travelled to Gondor And there I left my horse Hontre In their care and took off on the back of xave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 04:12 PM   #617
Silverstripe

Alasse: "Where are you going? I may wish to accompany you. Caelwen will be in good hands here. It seems there is something I must discover."
Old 11-23-2002, 04:22 PM   #618
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: "oh Alasse, I am going with Loke and Mithrandir to do something about saraman and Barad-dur." -pause- "What must you discover?"
Old 11-23-2002, 04:27 PM   #619
Silverstripe

"Saruman!" I made the name a curse. "Yes, I will definitely want to go with you! As for what I must discover, I am not quite sure, but it has something to do with this Aeryn."
Old 11-23-2002, 04:59 PM   #620
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Then come! quickly! we must be off." *"Aeryn," I pondered, "why would it have to do with Aeryn?"* we went to the stables and got Ellaire and Namarie, and started for the clearing. on the way I said to Alasse: "once we get to Mithrandir and Loke do not talk to me execpt in our minds. " she nodded and we came out into the clearing.

Losillewen: "Alasse would like to join us." to Alasse: <how is Gondor in this day and age?>